Is China going to be unbeatable after they finish colonizing Africa?

Is China going to be unbeatable after they finish colonizing Africa?

Attached: 9780307956989_custom-77470a5cdf558604ac4ade91abee23f89e5b7705-s400-c85.jpg (400x596, 52K)

It won't work. Nogs noggin way too hard. Unless they Nanking their asses it simply won't work.

So where is the outrage by the usual suspects over this colonialism in current year?

The Yellow Man's burden

Attached: 13OKEOWO-master1050.jpg (1050x700, 114K)

In later chapters, Africans — from government, civil society and ancestral communities — speak about how public officials, engaged in what French calls “gangster capitalism,” are failing to hold Chinese investors accountable. A pervasive lack of transparency has allowed businessmen to export valuable resources like timber illegally, and to bring in an uncapped number of Chinese immigrants (“There are too many of them in their own country, and they are doing this to decongest China,” a Zambian politician complains). Meanwhile, investors are seizing land at bargain prices and extracting minerals. China says its relationship with Africa is “win-win.” The problem is, most African leaders, more interested in profiting from their countries’ resources, haven’t committed to letting their people win, too.

Do you think they'll have any moral compunction against doing that? Optics and international perception are their only barrier.

And once they get big enough no one else will do anything about it, they can do whatever they want.

Top kek

Attached: 1509081542519.jpg (996x682, 64K)

Agreed but I think it's a big enough barrier else they unite the "free" world against them. Plus what do ((they)) think about China slowly and stealthily colonizing Africa? Let the yellow do the grunt work and then buy it out from beneath them or take it some other way. Let's not pretend or forget China is not the only country with designs on africa

Yep. You don't even see the usual chearleading squad of SJW's who are perpetually up in arms about imagined injustices giving a shit about actual modern day slavery taking place in Africa. You certainly won't find me losing any sleep over them inviting in the chinese after banishing their evil european oppressors. These people are too stupid and corrupt to lead themselves, it's inevitable that someone with a firm pimp hand step in and make that game pay.

Attached: it's all so tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

Depends how chaotic things are in the west, I could easily see this flying under the radar in our zero attention span news cycle. As for (((them))), it'll probably just come down to making sure they get their piece of the pie.

What other players did you have in mind? The other major powers seem rather preoccupied with (((their))) obsession with Russia and the powderkeg that is Syria.

>MFW Chinese colonization of Africa will ultimately lead to new Asian colonies forming and forging a new race of black hybrid Asians thus creating an entirely new breed of nigger and gook.

Oh man all Japan has to do is rise up again to even the Asian playing field of imperialism. I’d rather it come down to Chinese vs Japanese than India

i hope china finds a way to sterilize them all.

The question is, will this new hybrid combine the intelligence and industriousness of the chinese with the athletic abilities of the african to form a new super-race, or will their offspring be gangly semi-retarded chimp-mongoloids who will still steal your car but be unable to drive it properly?

really makes you think....

That is a good question; See if the Japanese were still game they’d be doing experiments by now. Or creating humanoids beasts

Do the Japs have the stomach for this kind of thing anymore? Those nukes seem to have neutered them pretty hard.

my guess is that intelligence wise they will be worse than chinks but much better than blacks, also being half black themselves, they will understand how to deal with the locals better.

Blacks can behave if ruled by iron first. I expect the new african order look like this:
Blacks will be slaving in mines and doing shitty jobs, black/chink mutts will be foremen, overseeing the blacks and bureaucrats overseeing day to day run of the colony, pure chinks will be at the top, overseeing exports of goods into the motherland, planning strategy for future expansion etc.
Ultimately chinks will somehow accept the chinkmutts as "their" people to secure their loyalty, but will throw all kinds of hurdles before them to prevent them flooding mainland china

Maybe in 200 years they will became as weak as west now, and whites will take over

Of course they do, there’s a slow but rising nationalism sentiment. If you notice, Japs are quite the proud race of Asians. They will 9/10 always single themselves out as superior compared to everyone else.

Japs have always seen them selves as the Asian master race unlike, the Germans nationalism was never destroyed in Japan.

I think they get 3 for Africa, so unless they get the rest of Asia someone can beat them.

with chink blood, the nogs in Africa will all become Neil deGrasse Tyson black science men.

Most autistic thing I read all day thank you user

There are no liberals stopping them from taking africa. Their twitter bitching won't be able to stop it. China is right to limit their peoples access to western internet. Poisonous drones.

That's a pretty fair assessment, though I don't know how big the risk of back flow into China would be, it'd be like pouring water into a glass that's already full. Once they have cultural centers established on the Dark Continent, I could see it being a popular destination for people leaving China, with less pollution, less crowding, a less skewed male-female balance (I don't know how eager Chinamen will be to breed with the local women, but desperate times, right?) and lots of business opportunities.

Good for them. Are they starting to make enough japanese babies to sustain their population, or is it still in decline?

>Afrinese is the new nigger.

You know nothing of the colonization of South America then, you knuckles dragging mouth breather. This is something taught in our public schools and probably when you learned terms like "mulatto" and "mestizo".

So the Boer are fucked?

Pretty much. So are the 2 million anglos here.

God damn it Saffer bro, this is a blackpill I didn't want to swallow. Whites have nowhere to go.

Soulless, strong and eager for a chimpout! The future's dim!

I mean , in the long run we're fucked, no one will open their doors to either of us, and even on the one in a million chance an independent state is carved out for whites, we'll be dealing with an expanding China dominating Africa in the next century. Who knows if that would threaten our existence if we manage to survive, i suspect they would, but that still isn't reason not to seek independence now.

Sadly, it seems they were fucked the moment they handed the reins to their country over to a bunch of savages and their (((handlers))). F.

Even the virtue signalling cess-pit that is my country doesn't have the heart to help South Africans. Shits fucked. Sorry senpai.

Attached: SA refugees canada.jpg (1024x712, 187K)

Time to get working on an international meme campaign for Boer independence. We'd definitely see conservatives from the west flocking to the new land.

China will age into irrelevancy

I wouldn't count on that. China has been a major player for thousands of years, for virtually all of civilized history. Other great powers have risen and crumbled into dust, but China has lasted the test of time.

I think you're wrong in some aspects, they won't need the half castes for anything, they will export enough of their population to run the middle management , middle and upper tier of society, while using blacks and hybrids as labour, maybe some low rung less labour intensive jobs to the hybrids, but definitely not see them as "their" people.
>or will their offspring be gangly semi-retarded chimp-mongoloids who will still steal your car but be unable to drive it properly?
This. Race mixing will bring out the worst qualities in both. It always does

>Boer independence
White independence please. I'm an anglo. Why does no one know we fucking exist, even UK anons?!

I'm just speculating here, but maybe it isn't so much that they're oblivious as they are less sympathetic, seeing as Anglo's do have other homelands and (correct me if I'm wrong) that the Anglo's are far more responsible for this catastrophe than the Afrikaans.

But yes, let there be an Orange Free State or whatever for all white south africans, ya'll need to stick together at this point.

What's their first? Australia?

Of course I mean white independance, but if you approach it that way then it's too easy to get shot down for racism. Say Boer, mean white.

How could it not?
They will treat the niggers like wildlife unlike the retarded whites
Those resources plus a billion gooks connected through their insect minds that are all controlled by the queen will be unstoppable

>seeing as Anglo's do have other homelands and (correct me if I'm wrong) that the Anglo's are far more responsible for this catastrophe than the Afrikaans
That's what the Afrikaans say, they have a grudge against us from past wars,blaming anglos while they ignore they helped for Rhodesia out of existence, their dutch kin helped majorly to fuck them along with the swedish and chinese and russian during apartheid, but the still run to anglo countries like Australia and England and America for help and to emmigrate to. Anglo saffers don't have access to other countries, it's as hard for us to leave as the boer. So while they run off to Anglo countries when they can, the rest sit around here blaming us. We don't have connections to anglo countries, we're Saffers first and foremost. I've never left Africa. It looks like I never will.

y'all? You mean us. Whites are a dying race.

Has there ever been an example of a chinknigger?
They probably refuse to fuck lest they put the whole insect colony at risk of aids

Nowhere since Chinks aren't white

>a century from now africans will go on a crusade against chinese racism
>being africans, this will mean illegally immigrating to china and demanding gibs
>social desire for more humane practices in china will carry anti-racism with it like happened in the west
Don't do it China, you'll regret it in the long run.

Yeah, it's become quite a thing in Uganda

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-21 Chinese Workers in Africa Who Marry Locals Face Puzzled Reception at Home.png (630x208, 23K)

>They will treat the niggers like wildlife unlike the retarded whites
Who will then be given a seemingly endless amount of weapons from western powers to do exactly what happened to the Rhodies, Saffers and Portuguese to the Chinks.

Tying China down in a massive and expensive security crisis for god know's how long, while industry leaves China for some other underdeveloped shithole.

That sucks that tensions are still high at this time when solidarity is needed. I'm not familiar with the Afrikaan involvement in Rhodesia, did they back the rebels out of revenge for the Anglo-Boer wars?

Do the Afrikaans and Anglos at least share some common ground on hating Joe Solvo and his tribe?

Isn't Tiger Woods one? He did quite well for himself.

>I'm not familiar with the Afrikaan involvement in Rhodesia, did they back the rebels out of revenge for the Anglo-Boer wars?
Started off supporting the Rhodies but withdrew support thinking it'd put them in the good graces of the (((international community))).

If you look at Chinese history this is just more of the same. They'll send in waves of men, and later on when it's pacified and culture suitable more mainland Chinese including women will arrive. Africans will just be a substratum of the ever growing Han.

Attached: 1503149139185.jpg (500x398, 41K)

Yes but you're not really prominent. Plus at least the beers have militias and Orania. You have very little. IMO we (the UK) should have open borders
only with Anglosphere countries, and you+boers but the Jews will never allow it.

Also the only nation that got off Scot free for supporting post colonial white settlement in Africa was (no surprise) Israel.

there will be a split between capitalist/democratic Chinese and commie Chinese.

If Maoism is a religion, it's clear that Taiwan and Hong Kong don't worship that way.

Nigeria and South Africa will eventually begin to give Beijing problems.

China will be highly influential but the difficulty will be continuing the fairy tale of ethnocentrism for much longer.

This is why Xi wanted to consolidate power. There cannot be a next generation Commie party, the younger Chinese won't give enough of a fuck to care.

Most of the princelings today are spoiled brats who go to British/Swiss/New England boarding schools and speed in their European sport cars or these Chinese princesses who just gossip and dress up all day in French clothing. They don't give a fuck about Mao and his commie mentality.

Implying the average chinese will give a shit about their plight.
Implying the Africans could get anywhere farther than across the Mediterranean without explicitly being helped
Implying the Chinese government would be spineless enough to put up with that shit

Who knows though, a century of (((subversion))) can do a lot.

White SA will shrink to be just western cape which is fine because that's the best part of the country anyways

>did they back the rebels out of revenge for the Anglo-Boer wars?
No, they supported Rhodesia but withdrew support and helped force them to hand over the country when America cracked the whip. Like Anglos fought with boers in two world wars and the border wars, but they blame us for ending apartheid and the whole boer war, even though their own leader got a nobel peace prize and was involved in the machinations to dismantle apartheid. It's one sided view of history, we make an easy scapegoat to blame for them not having a country instead of taking responsibility for their fuck ups. It's harsh, we're a minority within a minority, bear the brunt of their hatred, and our anglo brothers either don't know we exist, or side with the boer from misunderstanding history, or liberals just hate us for being white saffers.

>Do the Afrikaans and Anglos at least share some common ground on hating Joe Solvo and his tribe?
Sometimes, I went to an Afrikaans High school, my best friends growing up were Afrikaans. I've had Afrikaans gf's, some just like to bring up the past constantly to be contentious. I like boers, but i'm getting as sick of hearing about the boer war as i'm jews with their holocaust and black with apartheid. I didn't have anything to do with that, leave me out of it.

chinamen will breed with anybody. due to one child policy, there is on 30 million men in china more than women. On top of that with the rise of capitalism, many women pursue career over family but there is still stigma about leftover women (basically if woman is 25+, she is not worthless, because if she werent somebody would have married her already).
Men that cant find a mate create all kinds of social problems and the ruling party will be more than happy to send this problem elsewhere. There are already chinkmutts appearing in africa, and china has just started with them. Chink men are also going in significant numbes for russian women(Russia is country with most women for a man ration, mainly because russkie men have very low average lenght of life). Russkie women are happy to have a man who isnt drunkard bum, and chinks are happy to have prime slavic beauty. Ultimately, its too early to tell how significant this mixing will be. We will have to wait some 20 years before the first batch of mutts matures and becomes a voting bloc

as for the moving to China..its normal like that for colonials. The mother country is always the main center of everything and colonies are just colonies. If you were colonial in the british empire and wanted to really become somebody, the easiest way (and often the only way) began with comming to London

>Orania
Orania is a tiny town of like 4000. There are lots of majority anglo communities. Tons, there's 2 million of us. What do you mean we're not as prominent?

These poor fucks are going to get the Samaritan treatment. Hated by both sides

This is exactly what will happen

And give up the Kaapvaal craton with the Bushveld complex and all the platinum and gold and diamonds?

Interesting. Cucks on both sides selling out their countrymen, I'm sure everyone who had a say in it was also affluent to get out of the country once they had to face the music. I'll be the first to admit I'm no expert on the history of southern African countries, so I'm very interested in learning more. I had heard of Eugene Treblanche and his seemingly heoric, if ill fated, efforts to trying and stop things, but yeah, I'm no expert.

I think I fucked up by focusing my grad studies on kimberlites. I basically gotta choose between working in the arctic or finding work in SA, and I fucking hate the arctic.

Dress warmly.

>I'm sure everyone who had a say in it was also affluent to get out of the country once they had to face the music
Right on the money.
>I basically gotta choose between working in the arctic or finding work in SA
SA is an astonishingly beautiful country, dangerous but the women are beautiful and the white people are nice, incredible natural beauty. Mixed with just the most abject poverty and horror you'll ever see. Whatever you choose good luck, kek, at least the arctic is entirely white.

Yeah, by all accounts I've heard it truly is one of the most beautiful countries, with a wonderful climate, incredible biodiversity and wild life and amazing geology. A veritable paradise, if not for all the god damned niggers turning it into hell.

I have a lot of admiration for the peoples who founded and built the country too. Hearty, industrious, godfearing folk, who were capable of coming up with their own solutions when the world turned their back on them, designing their own helicopters, synthesizing fuels, and developing their own nuclear program. Such a fucking tragedy what happened.

Learning about South Africa was my first red pill.

God bless. I hope things work out.

Long before that. 2033 is when they'll make their move. Africa won't be completely owned by them until 2050s.

It's utter hubris to think they can control the wildlife on that continent.

Icarus flew too close to the sun and burned. China will taste of the coal and pay the toll.

Tiger Woods is 25% black, everything else is white and asian.

hows the news on that one nigger city running out of water? they said they will be fucked by april or something, how is that going so far?

I'm all for raising the Africa's average IQ with that racemix

This sounds like the americas 2.0

Better yet keep it in your pants and let the chinks take over ,mutt nations always go to shit