Buyfag

Who wants to be king of England for 23000 yen?

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-034690
youtube.com/watch?v=yhXm4lEYbcY
youtube.com/watch?v=1vcVmGb_ff4
youtu.be/vPbN8VbbAeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean, the queen?

Seems awfully cheap for a sword, I'll bet it's shit.

Arturia is King.

Here is the link

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-034690

It even comes with a "Invisible air unit"?

>In addition, this Deluxe Edition also includes an "Invisible Air unit" that you can use to recreate "Invisible Air"!

looks like its an additional plastic bladeless grip with LEDs at the top.

also the actual sword has LEDs in it apparently?

The draw is coming up. Which one of you is getting this 1/1 Azusa?

Hotglue when

Shiggy diggy

I wonder if Takeuchi regrets designing such a shit sword.

Please don't lewd the Azucat

Funniest thing I've seen today.

It's just like those star wars sabers from my childhood - a plastic tube with a led at base

I just got into buyfagging a week ago so until my order arrives. The best figure i have is of jensen. Since it was last thread's topic.

He also has the spikiest booty

New to buyfaggotry, heard people talking about monthly orders from AmiAmi, does this mean they only send out shipments at a certain time of the month, or is that only when you have multiple items ordered in the same month?

You can combine orders and if you do everything ships when the last item released that month is available to go out. Read the shipping information page for more.

Murderous botes

>23000 yen

You guys are getting ripped off.

Bluefin will likely redistribute it, so it'll be better to wait and avoid the higher costs.

Good night buyfags

>The best figure you have is currently a CE statue
I dont have the fanciest figures since im a fucking /m/ fag but you poor poor soul

after that it's a resistance alien, and then... amiibos

Which Tonyslut variation should I?

Any chance they'll release a new chess set?

Amiibos arent so bad since we'll probably never get shit from most of their IPs

murasaki

Personally really like the purple ver. the most.

Tempted to get her but I'm not familar with Shining and I don't like elves too much.

Probably red. Purple is runner up, white would be nice if it didn't mean the boring white panties effect.

some look nice, ganondorf, the fire emblem ones, celica, they have a pretty nice amount of detail, only problem is bent swords.

but since most characters are so simple the it's pretty damn hard to fuck up when coloring, so they all look nice enough.

>abs
not even fucking metal

>This is the concept art
Shit, they went heavy on the tits and ass upgrades, didn't they?

The splatoon ones are the nicest since they were sculpted so amiibos could be made of them from the start

She's absolutely wonderful isn't she?

oh yeah i have the original trio myself. i might get off my ass and post a pic of the amiibo collection tomorrow. it's mainly the smash ones however.

>Invisible Air

HOLY SHIT THE FUTURE IS NOW.

I kind of want to buy this.

She's a cutie, but way too curvy for an elf.

Are you sure about that? Look at her, she's perfect.

>For an elf
I said. Where are my tall, vegan, stick figure western elves at?

>bought a phone case off amiami
>uses suction cups
>shit doesn't really stick
Is there a way to can make these actually stick to my phone or did i just waste money?

B-but it is early morning

Where's the yurop version?

Put a hijab on one and you have a European elf.

Can somebody explain this to me? Never was interested in boats. Is she a yandere or something?

Needs a smoke machine

No, the expression she has just makes her look like one so we have fun with it.

She's not, She's more ara ara/onee-chan-like. It's just that the figure's sculpt on her face makes her look slightly insane.

Do you have a rubbery case on your phone already? If not I would recommend trying it. The suction cup should have a better grip on it. Hopefully it doesn't make the phone too thick to where the book style case you bought will have problems closing.

I am just using the bare phone, but I can try a rubbery case and see how that goes.

Not MY king

I'm biased towards orange because it's my favorite color but purple is nice, too.

Please post some cat dakimakuras for me to choose from. I need a pet but can't have a real cat...

Christ OP I've seen better built super sentai toys for less.

Just imagine if you had to hold on to every cheap and subpar blade ever made. Forever.

Kyaa!

It's pretty close to the original artwork,

That doesn't make any sense. A grippy rubber surface is good for most things but it's actually bad for suction cups. Suction cups should stick better to smooth glass (as is present on some phones).

That looks like, identical to my boy I just let outside two minutes ago.

>package delivery at 9am
>still asleep
Quickly threw my clothes on and barely made it, she was just leaving as I got to the door.

This. I tried from a naked phone to a rubber case and it lost all suction at all with the rubber one. Maybe the case I got is just shit, I don't know.

Your boy has a nice ass
It could be your actually, I just like collecting images of cats with anime merch

Not the case's fault, that's just physics. Suction cups work well on smooth surfaces. Grippy surfaces are rough in order to generate more friction.

Wish I had a big ballon or something that I could fill with air to put my dakimakura over.

And she's treading the borderline there too. There's some subtle change making all the difference in the world or the expression just works worse in 3D.

USAF, please stop.

Wait I thought King Arthur chucked Excalibur back into the lake, what the fuck is this?

The yandere eyes are part of why I like the figure so much. It'll probably be the only boatslut I get.

This would be great as an actual kid's toy, but the preteen demographic for Fate probably isn't very much. It's also too expensive for a kid's toy, you know they'll break it within weeks of getting it for Christmas.

Unless he's cheating on me with another family I don't own that daki. I only own one of Ayane from DoA.

It's OK, they're are plenty of adults that would love it, I'm sure.

This is an award coming from the completely legitimate and historically active Order of the Sword. It's definitely NOT something the Air Force made up because they have no real traditions with any meaning and wanted to pretend they're just as respectable and old as the Army and Navy. Nope, definitely not that.

The two dudes on the left look exactly alike and it's freaking me the fuck out.

The kid's toy weapon market in japan is already bodied by Gundam and Kamen Rider so why even bother.

I like that they can't even settle on a single design. It looks like they picked it up at Walmart before giving it to the poor sucker.

Fuckin' nerds.

I really want an Adam Jensen, but I don't want that.

>It's OK, they're are plenty of adults that would love it, I'm sure.
I don't doubt that. It just kind of seems like those higher-end lightsabers, they're too expensive and fragile to be actual kid's toys, which is a shame because they'd sell to that demographic like hotcakes otherwise.
Not that Fate is comparable to Star Wars in terms of merchandise, but still.

Fair point.

That's gotta be a photoshop, that's too stupid of a sword to be real.

youtube.com/watch?v=yhXm4lEYbcY

I wanted to believe that at first too.

Hahahaha, fucking Squeenix is partnered with the USAF?

No. I'd rather be a rebellious traitor with a transforming sword for about 200 bucks.

Also that's not even a real blade is it. That shit is overpriced as hell. You can go to Walmart and get about the same damn thing but as a Lightsaber and in multiple colors for like 5 dollars. At least throw in a silk Avalon sheathe or something,damn.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vcVmGb_ff4

Nips gotta step it up.

I still like her though. Might get Takao's LA ver if she bins too.

This looks like something from BattleReady or one of those knock-off fantasy sword manufacturers.
At least use something that doesn't look tacky, for crying out loud. Would a decorative military sabre not have been good enough?

Nah they wouldn't sell a real sword for that.
Not when they can sell you a set of remodeled toys for twice as much.
youtu.be/vPbN8VbbAeA

No fucking way it looks this bad

I kind of doubt Takao will bin. Her sculpt is spot-on and that facial expression does things to you.

It's cool that they modified the design to make it more practical.
I don't know what Takeuchi had against pommels when FSN was made, but it always looked weird as shit without one. It's odd considering that ProtoExcalibur had a perfectly decent one.

>And this is where we say goodbye, forever.

You mean
>And this is where we'll be together, forever.

I don't think it looks that bad to be honest. It's not amazing but it's not awful either. Still, curious about how much it's going to cost. The manufacturer is Chinese and pretty new, and all of their other scales cost around 10-14k.

Unless she's talking to her husbandos waifu.

hahaha, that stupid sword actually made me laugh.

i mean it could be worse, the gun is very detailed and the torso's ok. but the figure is him using the titan aug, which for those who haven't played the game, causes a bunch of black triangles to cover his body and make him invulnerable. his whole left leg is a bunch of big triangles, and his ass has enough little triangles it could be used as a battle mace. pic in a second

no one cares, go back to Sup Forums

Pic