The True Redpills CONTINUED FROM THE SWEDE

Okay, I think it is time to check who here is aware of the real redpills. Were you aware of these?

1) Europeans (at least Northern Europeans) descend form the lost ten tribes of Israel who were exiled from the Holy Land around 700 B.C. This also coincides with the emergence of European high culture and it is hardly a coincidence that Europeans used an alphabet similiar to Hebrew and wrote from right to left.

This is not a pro-Jew post mind you. Jeshua explicitly stated that he had come for the lost sheep of Israel and also condemned Judah. However, in the end of days we will be reconciled with Judah. Yet, until that time we need to treat them as enemies since they are jealous of us and hate us for our purer faith, but we may not kill them off actually.

2) Niggers descend from Ham. Ham probably had blood at base of his dick from stretching white girls

Attached: 1521605088924s.jpg (250x135, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/164693783/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/164173147/
youtube.com/watch?v=ycvlJ9XMd94
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_Judaism#Baal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallelujah
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvzfPKynOEE
youtube.com/watch?v=4lsibFcEFlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YALL NEED TO GET RITE WITH SWEDISH JESUS

People are too busy with the Austin bomber.
Try again later

Bump for shitposting potential.

Attached: shitpostingcunt.jpg (662x393, 60K)

This is however the real thread which the OP is partly misquoting

This is some next level we wuzzing.

dumping a few pics, some may not be relevent

Attached: 5. Urumchi tartan.jpg (561x329, 50K)

Attached: 3. European Ancestry.gif (624x380, 64K)

Attached: 9. Scythians.jpg (770x561, 95K)

Attached: 10. Tarim Basin.jpg (500x359, 46K)

Attached: 13. Pre-Flood Europe.jpg (1962x2005, 742K)

Attached: 15. Solovestsky Spiral in North-West Siberia.jpg (600x375, 86K)

Attached: 16. England spirals.jpg (800x561, 346K)

Attached: 18. Israel spirals.jpg (220x236, 19K)

Attached: 20. Çatalhöyük Turkey.jpg (1280x800, 234K)

Attached: 21. Çatalhöyük Venus.jpg (504x720, 287K)

>Whites move from the middle east to Europe
That's why the middle east stopped having high cultures. Makes sense.

Attached: 22. Cybele Ankara Museum.jpg (667x1000, 203K)

Attached: 23. Cybele Apollo.jpg (800x792, 307K)

Attached: 24. Gobekli Tepe pillars.jpg (610x411, 57K)

Attached: 25. Gobekli Tepe pillars (2).jpg (615x453, 87K)

This is bullshit my man

Attached: 27. Uyghur girl in Turpan, Xinjiang, China.jpg (800x600, 116K)

Attached: 28. Bering Sea land bridge.jpg (300x227, 12K)

Attached: 29. Kennewick man.png (660x371, 190K)

OBEY THE SATURN CUBE!

Attached: Pope CUBE-vert.jpg (600x1394, 443K)

HEBREW = "nomad" and never existed before 300BC

Why am I not surprised.

OBEY THE SATURN CUBE CULT!

Attached: cube cross hexagon.jpg (320x318, 15K)

kike is derogatory against jesus not jews stop that

SACRIFICE THE CHILD FOR YOUR SINS!

Attached: saturn chronos jesus time spirit cooking.jpg (2662x3118, 2.71M)

the rest go back a bit far in time, or east (Ainu)
but i collected them from other threads like this

anyway thanks for the read in the other thread

The fact that swedes christianized all of northen and eastern europe might tie unto this

Attached: 1505668323074.png (1999x3247, 1.41M)

SACRIFICE THE CHILD FOR YOUR SINS!

>FATHER OF HEAVEN
>HEAVENLY FATHER
>FATHER TIME
>FATHER OF ANGELS,JESUS,gods,STARS

Attached: saturn chronos cube jesus israel muslims freemasons.jpg (1934x2602, 2.21M)

DRINK THE VIRGIN BLOOD
EAT THE VIRGIN FLESH!

Attached: spirit cooking 4.jpg (700x1079, 99K)

DRINK THE VIRGIN BLOOD
EAT THE VIRGIN FLESH

Attached: jesus spirit cooking.jpg (640x515, 93K)

Excuse me semites you are sitting on top of delicious oil!

Attached: drilling-top.gif (561x739, 144K)

Attached: drilling-mid.gif (561x739, 87K)

New jerusalem and the cross has nothing to do with cubes, shill

Black sun is though,its for Saturn

Attached: 1521548253811.jpg (619x768, 157K)

SATAN = JESUS

TWO SIDES
SAME SHECKLE CULT

Attached: sacrificed virgin lamb satan jesusspirit cooking.jpg (1280x2452, 990K)

>SATAN = JESUS
>TWO SIDES
>SAME SHECKLE CULT

Attached: jesus borg cube sacrifice.jpg (207x243, 10K)

REVELATIONS 21:16

THE CUBE WILL BURN THE SINNERS!

Attached: new jerusalem revelations.jpg (600x682, 114K)

we meet again

THE CUBE IS NEW JERUSALEM

UPLOAD YOUR BRAINS!

#transhumanism

Attached: escape cube matrix.png (225x225, 12K)

THE CUBE IS NEW JERUSALEM

UPLOAD YOUR BRAINS!

TODAY!

#transhumanism

Attached: 1521338718323.jpg (862x1024, 163K)

OBEY THE SATURN CUBE CULT

DRINK THE VIRGIN BLOOD
EAT THE VIRGIN FLESH

Attached: saturn.jpg (153x329, 5K)

Attached: index.jpg (220x229, 7K)

Attached: drilling-mid.gif (561x739, 95K)

Baba jaga reference is fucking retarded. She is in no way related to Crone or Kronos or YHWH or Jesus

CREATOR AND REAPER!

Attached: saturn kills children.jpg (198x255, 11K)

Troll maze

saturn

OBEY THE SATURN CUBE CULT

ATHIESTS!

CREATOR AND REAPER

Attached: 1521051235194.jpg (300x356, 45K)

It's fine I guess, since he keeps bumping the thread lol

Search your heart let Jesus in. He never stopped loving you.

FATHER EL/JEHOVAH SACRIFICED JESUS

Attached: spielbergs pinky brain saturn.gif (358x269, 948K)

>Search your heart let Jesus in. He never stopped loving you.
lol

DRINK HIS VIRGIN BLOOD
EAT HIS VIRGIN FLESH!
LET IT IN!

Attached: spirit cooking 5.jpg (259x194, 9K)

why would we obey the saturn cube cult.

I ate a virgin pussy entirely of my own volition i need know phony god

ZEUS KILLED THE FATHER

GREECE/ROME ARE THE ENEMY!

DESTROY WESTERN CIVILIZATION!

Attached: Zues ORDER Nation Blood Soil.jpg (262x192, 8K)

Cube user, you are heaping coals upon your own head

THE CUBE IS COMING TO DESTROY THE WORLD

PRAISE JESUS!

Attached: the cube.jpg (259x194, 11K)

>Cube user, you are heaping coals upon your own head
THE CUBE BURNS ALL!

Check
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/164693783/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/164173147/
Goes into that a bit too and a lot more

You are on the path to destruction brother

Attached: Untitled.jpg (259x194, 18K)

JEHOVAH/YHWH/EL = Jesus HEAVEN FATHER, FATHER OF TIME

GENISIS!

HE WILL BURN YOU SINNERS

PRAISE HIS VOLCANIC FIRE

AS ABOVE SO BELOW

SACRIFICE TO HIM!

Attached: moses descent-sinai_med.jpg (371x500, 139K)

hahaha

MEASURE THE CUBE!

Attached: wtf jesus freemason.jpg (1169x778, 491K)

CREATOR AND REAPER!

Attached: 1-Big-3-Religions-Lead-to-Saturn.jpg (1002x1102, 334K)

OBEY THE SATURN CUBE OF TIME

SUN OF THE GOLDEN AGE!

BEFORE THE FALL OF MAN AND ANGELS!

Attached: pythagorean_morphology.jpg (607x725, 178K)

The biggest stoners in the ancient world, according to Herodotus.

upload your brain

TO THE TRANSHUMANIST TIME CUBE!

Attached: Matrix-cube.jpg (640x480, 116K)

Since some guy shitposts about cubes

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. saturn being the 6th planet). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: A7397A27-7F06-4773-A7D3-D78825060AD2.jpg (840x580, 149K)

Wow, you’re logic is awful.

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

Also metaphores were used back then to describe what they didnt have words for.

Attached: 8CA32A91-0046-4761-B4E8-C5B605F5A623.png (236x225, 33K)

Men have been interjecting their insecurities into religion. Do not pay any attention to religion or their symbols.

What does the swastika mean to old Teutonic tribes??

You don't need a church or religion to love God. Ask and you shall receive. Jesus loves you

OH SHIT

Attached: WOOOOOOOW.jpg (577x171, 33K)

Pic related is the flower of life, adding a new layer to the circles. it contains all platonic solids, the building blocks of this world. I believe the cube resembles also a lower understanding that entraps you in this world. but viewing the bigger picture, metatrons cube as a symbol, lets you see beyond the cube, the material world and see the universal blueprint and as such proof of higher forces shaping this world. the truth sets you free. In this case because it lets you know there is more than the material world

Attached: B449FB17-E289-46A4-8E69-7CEBE3AA1245.jpg (1200x1200, 543K)

Judging from the Table of Nations we are Japhethites.

Can you go on about cursing Judah?

Attached: C1BCA9CE-E3E6-4D9F-AD87-E89B7F886089.jpg (756x502, 112K)

the cross is the revealed cube.. defeated. laid bare.. for us to see..

The christian cross on the other hand symbolizes the cube being broken open, freeing us from the material prison it symbolizes.

Now the black sun. the black sun in pic related isnt so much in meaning our sun. while our sun is the material source of life, giving heat and light for plants to grow enabling all the other life, the black sun (as i believe) is the spiritual source, the divine spark, the source of our divine concioussness. probably the holy spirit, God. Since its round (edgless) its also the opposite of the black cube (edgy).

In general a lot of christian symbolism goes back to the sun. In example the cross with the circle around, also called suncross likely comes from the zodiac cross upon which the sun "stands". The Halo or Nimbus you see on a lot of saints, and also other divine figures from other mythologies originally also was just a shining light from behind the person or persons head. In case of Jesus specifically the halo often has the suncross embedded in it too.

So while kikes and muslims have saturn as their symbol of God, christianity has the sun. So dont come me with the "God is Saturn" bullshit

while we are at it, a lot of the symbols also seem to derive from sunworship as many symbols do. in case of the egypt one it seems to depict the sun touching the water or heaven being united with the earth while unification of polar opposites is an important theme in the occult. One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. i believe transgenderism is a perverted form of this, trying to unite male and female in one body/destroying duality

Attached: C99CD221-6DB6-426C-B0AF-14BC6B390D65.png (1880x1548, 3.08M)

Metatron

oh and btw its a nothingburger produced in the 1930's on hitler's approval.

When blacks say this type of shit about themselves, I laugh my ass off. This is literal WE tier
Can someone explain to me why so many people think it's desirable to associate themselves being a descendant of Jews?

People even claim that Jesus is just a metaphore for the sun. Son/sun of God, turns water into whine like the sun giving light and energy to the grapes which turn the water into whine, walking on water like the sun when rising or setting behind the ocean standing right on the surface (look at that pic of the egyptian ankh with the other sun symbolisms) making the blind see by giving light and in general being the source of life by giving heat and energy. He is often depicted with a halo, which originally is just a shining light from behind the person (light like from the sun) also together with suncross in its halo giving further connections to the jesus/sun relationship.

But there is again the small saying "as above, so below"

as above so below has a lot of applications. one is that what happens in the stars happens on the earth (astrology)
this furthermore means the small things are the same as the big and made of the same (fractal universe) Like electrons orbit the nucleus the planets orbit the the sun which orbits the center of the galaxy etc
youtube.com/watch?v=ycvlJ9XMd94
Your mind (above) influences the material world (below) and vice versa.
What happens in the heavens happens on the earth to and vice versa.
What happens in the stars happens on earth (astrology)
And of course as the Sun of God above, so does the Son of God below

One user claimed that sunworship would be Baalworship, however
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
>Baʿal Hammon, however, was identified with the Greek Cronos and the Roman Saturn (as the "African Saturn")
>The epithet Hammon is obscure. Most often, it is connected with the NW Semitic ḥammān ("brazier") and associated with a role as a sun god.
So its saturn trying to claim the title of the sun.

that being said im not telling you to worship the sun, thats idoltry. But the Sun is a symbol of God

Attached: 203E7747-1F2C-47A9-8032-7604A726CF8D.jpg (1006x483, 217K)

Another user mentioned that Baal actually means "Lord" like "God"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_Judaism#Baal
but i know at least in genesis its always "The Lord God" or some other addition making it distinct. only when eve bears cain it is said "LORD" without an addition indicating another lord she had then from which she got the child, the serpent
It also says somewhere to not call anyone "rabbi" which translates to "Master" basically Lord, because the LORD God is the only one you should have, same for father so i assume Baal is calling himself that precisely because of that herecy, trying to claim Gods title.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)
El again means God, even though i read elsewhere its a designation for someone powerfull and high, with the elohims, the angels being the high/powerfull ones. when they fell they LARPed as gods where they came and thus Elohim is seen as "gods" i believe.
i bring this up because it equates El with Cronus aka saturn, so again the same guy trying to claim the title of God.

Now this claims El, Cronus and YHWH being the same, but also that is because wiki tries to elevate the other deities to the level of God, or because YHWH is already a corrupted version of his name
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallelujah
>Hallelujah (/ˌhælJˈluːjə/ HAL-i-LOO-yə) is an English interjection. It is a transliteration of the Hebrew word הַלְלוּיָהּ (Modern haleluya, Tiberian haləlûyāh), which is composed of two elements: הַלְלוּ (second-person imperative masculine plural form of the Hebrew verb hillel: an exhortation to "praise" addressed to several people[1]) and יָהּ (the name of God Jah or Yah)
"Jah", like the german "Ja", yes, a positive as name for the ultimate positive force. is fitting, no? considdering germans, as well as other tribes are israelites it makes sense our word for it comes from it so the original name might be just "Jah" which then may be the real name of God.

OBEY THE CUBE

DRINK THE BLOOD OF THE SACRIFICED JEW

CHILD OF FATHER HEAVEN!

Symbols rule the world user

Attached: Freemasonry Trotsky 1.jpg (278x502, 112K)

TRANNY JESUS TRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUS

Attached: 1422634264375.jpg (898x634, 362K)

>TRANNY JESUS TRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUSTRANNY JESUS

Attached: 10006167193_f8cc90bdec.jpg (500x500, 158K)

OBEY THE CUBE!

Attached: Untitled.png (1658x1030, 348K)

OBEY THE CUBE

Attached: Untitle2d.png (1454x797, 425K)

That black cube guy needs some help

Christcucks ran away?
Jesus is a tranny bump

Lucifer = faggot Jesus you all worship
Venus = moon fertility side, mother Marie queen of heaven

= ?

Lucifer refers to, according to the best explenation i found, Satan before his fall when he was an angel of light, a lightbringer. When he fell he lost that status and became (a) Satan.
Just like the Venus, associated with Lucifer, and even called Lucifer when appearing as morning star, it will at some point not the morningstar anymore, not Lucifer, like Satan that was Lucifer and then fell.
Same as the Pentagram, which gets drawn with the Earth and Venus, can be a symbol of protection (when pointing up) or of evil (when pointing down) having the same symbolism behind it as the planet Venus and Lucifer/Satan has.

Yes, there are other Lucifers, and other satans, but they all follow the same symbolism as the big guy, as THE Satan

Attached: E8C7E962-F7BD-4D0A-93B4-05E536A7E0C1.gif (500x500, 1.06M)

Reminder to ignore kike threads like this

Attached: 1512848735183.png (961x1912, 182K)

Who cares. In Christian art and names and symbols:
Lucifer = Jesus
Venus = Marie

satan is just a bad translation. It was something the bible called lots of people,gods, groups.

Attached: Jesus whore.jpg (604x483, 109K)