Just watched this movie

im not racist anymore, you guys should watch it maybe you learn something

Attached: american-history-x-crop.jpg (619x611, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Kaye_(director)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Directed by: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Kaye_(director)

That if I stop being racist my lil brother will get shot by a subhuman nigger regardless?

I am Italian and watched that movie and I became from the party.
Il DUCE for ever!

The moral of the story is that even if you treat niggers like humans they will still murder your brother.

Quite literally this

That's weird, I just watched it last night and I was thinking about making a thread too.

>defends smaller fat kid from nigger bullies, happens to be a nazi too
>stops being a nazi, gets shot in the bathroom by ugly nigger with gorilla nose the next day

yeah, I definately learned something

Attached: 1280x720-Q5l.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Yes, the movie ends with a decent philosophical point: it's kind of dumb to just spend all of your time hating other people.
So, in between times of hating fucking nigger beasts, for polluting the human race with their low iqs, high criminality and propensity toward violence due to their almost completely and utterly inferior genetics to white humans, and my wishing those motherfucking piles of fucking toxic worthless lower being shit would all be rounded up to be shot for the betterment of humanity forever seeing how all your fucking feelzy panzies out therewon't at least round up and work the vile fucks to death in camps, to stamp out whatever use The Monkey can produce for actual humans for a generation or two...
I also take up other hobbies and recreational activities. Because we can't just be dreamers all our lives.
*these statements being satirical doesn't mean they are wrong or not the proper course of action. Niggers being worked to death in workcamps to general genetic extinction, would literally make the earth better permanently for all other humans. They're a disease on humanity.

This.
Based spurdo.

the basketball scene was really good, shows the power of sports to overcome racial strife

Attached: 1520619811938.jpg (534x401, 36K)

I watched the stream also

Attached: pop.gif (640x360, 1.71M)

nice

if you have half a brain this movie has the opposite effect to what was intended

/thread

Attached: 8E029CA5-9BB2-47E8-9530-86555AE0A9CA.png (394x405, 128K)

In the unrecorded ending, Edward Norton shaves his head again but they decided not to do it because it would ruin the agenda of the movie

I learned getting ass raped in the shower requires 14 stitches to close the tearing

so the message of this movie is if a nigger kills your dad and your brother you should feel guilty?

So you don't hate whites anymore?

Attached: 1484952182715.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

Whole movie about how whites need to change meanwhile niggers stay the way they are, violent apes.
Yeah interesting movie,not.

i think norton should have shut up and done his time and he wouldnt have been raped, he grandstanded and i guess that was it for him. obviously a fairy tale where the character just changes which the reasons why the movie just ignores

Attached: 1513287472628.png (266x300, 126K)

Most overrated movie I've ever seen. If you want to watch something similar to that with more quality filmmaking, watch The Believer, amazing movie. It's got the subtlety that AHX lacks and doesn't feel like a fatuous propagandist piece. Also this:

Attached: 1511852215204.gif (640x480, 122K)

>5’7” Ed Norton dunking
LMFAO

I dont understand how anybody could see this as an anti-rascism movie and after watching it get that feeling.
For me it describes reality that different races cant live peacefully in one society. Enthnostates for every race is only solution.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Kaye_(director)

fpbp

>That ending monologue.

Made me stop being racist for a week or so after I watched this kino. Great movie.

Attached: 1468959619880.png (650x773, 47K)

>Real life: not so racist
>Go to prison
>Come out more racist than ever
>Movie life: very racist
>Go to prison
>Come out holier than Jesus

Makes perfect sense to me!

Good goy

I watched the first 5 minutes, now I want to kick niggers into the curb.

Yeah i found the part where they painted his all american fire fighter father as a scumbag racist for holding disparaging views of "affirmative blacktion" to be very powerful and life changing.
I hate niggers and resent mass immigration from shitskin shitholes. Fucking kikes are the worst.

Thats kind of what I thought.

Then there where also parts where the guy is talking about real red pills that arent even really race related, but because he is a skinhead with a swastica on him, we as a viewer are supposed to immediatly dissmiss any argument he would ever make.

Its litterally about making a movie just to poison the well.

Attached: 1513461044791.png (506x443, 151K)

Me and my friends have discussed this movie at length and we all believe there is a subtle message to it.

No matter how reformed and progressive you think you are, a nigger will still shoot you dead for no reason.

This is literally the only fucking thing the movie made me think and I were a bluepilled retard

this lol, only lefties think otherwise

Which stream? Sounds comfy

watched the first 30 minutes and a nigger stole my TV.
i learned nothing.

Attached: 1521356604737.jpg (665x462, 79K)

This. I don't know what that jewish director was thinking with this. Danny literally stopped a kid from being bullied by blowing smoke into the nigglet's face (not even beating him up, just blowing smoke), and the little vile nigglet then proceeds to shoot him. How is that supposed to make someone non-racist?

Attached: curbstomping nigger.webm (1280x528, 2.02M)

In your perspective you think the nigger has no reason but inside their mind anyone with white skin is a racist and guilty.

I'll pass.

Attached: 1519440509095.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

The movie twists upon itself with the message. It leaves you more redpilled than before, because it teaches you that your personal change makes no impact on the world - niggers will still be niggers.

it's half decent if you watch it backwards

>im not racist anymore

Then you didn't understand the movie.

Attached: 1516474398112.jpg (1024x776, 123K)

>white people have change of hearts and find humanity
>niggers keep nogging because they were never human in the first place

This movie will make more race realists

The message throughout the film is around blacks, never relax

The funny thing was, everything the dad said was perfectly reasonable.

Only the first half of the movie is worth watching.

This. The brother wasn't killed because he was wacist. He was killed because he stood up for a weaker kid against a bully.

Attached: nigger meets frog.webm (638x476, 2.95M)

>Made me stop being racist for a week or so
what happened user

Attached: 1480205159735.jpg (800x603, 84K)

Yeah, that scene seemed awfully forced.
So a guy thinks you're betraying the cause in dealing with supposed "others". How do you show him the error of his ways? Fuck him. Literally butt fuck him. I could see if they beat him up but to stoop to that to put that little extra disgust at the Aryan dudes is just so transparently propaganda.

Then, he's befriended and helped to heal from his ass rape by a magical/mythical/wise negro gentleman who's willing to see past dude's hatred to help him understand that "we're all brothers underneath".
What I don't get is this: they are so clumsy, transparent and eager to manipulate people and so many people don't see it for what it is.

And to further understand that whites got it coming because slavery, yo.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Kaye_(director)

Attached: ixSdAMb.gif (501x504, 11K)

I ve learned something...never get caught by ZOG police when getting rid of feral nig nogs.