All they have to do is wait

we can sanction them, we can sabotage their trade deals, we can encircle them and arm their neighbors, but it doesnt matter. russia is a fortified citadel of natural resources and self-sufficiency... and all they have to do is wait

wait for the ethnic and cultural divisions in the united states to fracture us. wait for our debt-ridden economy to collapse under its own weight. communism may be bullshit, but "late stage capitalism" is a very real thing and we're swimming in it

the omens are everywhere. the handwriting is on the wall. we all know it's coming. we can all feel it. survivalism has gone from fringe to mainstream. we're all afraid now, hunkered down with our rifles and waiting to start murdering one another

and all they have to do is wait

Attached: saint-basils-cathedral-kremlin-red-square-moscow-russia.jpg (800x600, 202K)

>russia is a fortified citadel of natural resources and self-sufficiency

Attached: Russia-poverty.jpg (1000x662, 383K)

top bants but you know i'm right. they dont even need trade partners but they're not going to lose the BRICS states because they have too much interest of their own in hedging out the petro dollar

Commieblocks in our country look exactly the same

>they
sounds like (((they)))
wtf

besides that, have you seen detroit lately?? the US is turning into a 3rd world shithole so fast it's unbelievable

no I haven't seen it, but 80% are niggers there so no surprise it looks bad

>self-sufficiency
m8
The only reason Russia still trades with us is because they would implode without it. Same for most of the gas exports to the west.

It is standardized Soviet trash, what did you expect? Pic related was sold to the city for 1 Euro. ONE EURO! The state doesnt want these, but cant affort to take them all down either. So they stand in the ouskirts of most cities still.

Attached: large_20161007020353_8138c.jpg (979x655, 561K)

Yo, Valt

i haven't seen that level of pripyat

you are silly
russia is slowly getting more and more left

faggot olgino bot

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

Ferentari

Russia is 20% not Russian and more than 10% muslim,they have the same problems as the west but you dont see it,because "Putin is based xdddddddd".
Also they have a massive problem with corrupt capitalist oligarchs(which is a problem in every eastern euro shithole).
Also birthrate is like 1.4,will the babuscas fight a war of reconquest for europe?Nah.

i doubt you'll find something like that even there

Its worse trust me,a lot worse.....

>Russia is 20% not Russia
same as romania
>Also birthrate is like 1.4
it's 1.75

do you live there?

>americans own more firearms than there are people in the country at this point.
>thinking that the right will allow the chinkos and spics to own US territory

I've heard this argument used before in relation to settling the national debt, however they're far more likely to go after retirement plans. Either way the US is headed for massive internal violence. Can't wait

Its a failed state. Again. They lost the energy wars.

Larpstrodamus?

It's not to late to joint the good guys user

Attached: aviary-image-1521619088196.jpg (1000x750, 253K)

What the hell are you talking about? Seriously, our population is too effete and sterile to even engage in a federal income tax strike. We wouldn't even starve, unlike Russia or China, if our population engaged in a federal income tax strike to overthrow our kleptocratic, seditious government.

Our population is far more afraid of the IRS than they are of chink and spic takeover. It doesn't matter if 100% of our population was armed with RPG-7's. Our population is too afraid of not being able to get their stupid fucking McNuggets by engaging in a tax strike, and they can't possibly sacrifice watching their stupid fucking agitprop shows on Netflix.

We are a country of gun owners that fail to realize that guns are used to KILL. The self-defense meme is stupid.

1 woke Mutt

>guns are used to KILL. The self-defense meme is stupid
You should have put this at the beginning, otherwise you are just wasting our time by making us read the rest of your drivel.

> self-sufficiency.
top kek
As sad as the reality is, Russia is getting bled dry on financial level by every passing year. That collapse will come way faster than demographic collapse.
If this is reversed, then Russia will be fine.

Russia is fucked due to poor production quality in anything but security related fields.

mfw they wait their whole shitty lives and USA still best country in the world

>USA still best country
best how? you are not one people. you have no culture. you're just an economic platform interested only in profit.

>and they can't possibly sacrifice watching their stupid fucking agitprop shows on Netflix
i kek'd
i hate when people say "mfw" and dont post a face

Attached: 15213162893420.jpg (1024x683, 88K)

If you know what it is to kill, then explain. Otherwise, keep debating your dumb calibers and five-shot vs. six-shot guns on your gay male gun owner forums. I bet you conceal carry like a little bitch, too—oh, wait, you don't even carry at all. Because you live in LATVIA, retard.

Fuck off, faggot. A man is speaking to (You).

whats wrong with concealed carry? it gives you the element of surprise

>element of surprise meme
The old men that tell you that crap have dementia and can barely tie their own shoes. That's why a lot of them wear sandals.

I suggest you open carry if your state allows. If we are going to talk about self-defense, a lot of it is just psychological. Who is a mugger going to rob, the man that appears unarmed, or the man that he can clearly see is armed? The presence of a gun changes how people interact with you. If you aren't some uptight cunt that's trying to compensate for a small penis, then you will probably notice that people are more respectful towards you.

If you are afraid of carrying openly, then that is a greater reason for you to do so. Ask yourself why you are afraid. Most of the time, the fear comes from the owner's personal fear of incompetence with his own firearm. I do not feel that fear because I feel much safer knowing that people can see I am armed. The point of self-defense is making yourself NOT look like a target.

>engage in a federal income tax strike.
The wealthy only pay a fraction of the income tax they owe, and corporate lobbyist legislation has managed to shift their tax burden on to the working class wage earners. That's why it seems like we're paying so much.

Yep, which is why we need to shut it down before they balkanize the West coast. But it looks like we're moving towards Nazi 2.0 instead.

>Russia is getting bled dry on financial level by every passing year.
Putin's decision to steal Crimea is costing Russia a fortune. The US/Euro sanctions targeting Putin's inner circle of Jewish oligarchs is costing them $50 billion per year, and the other sanctions on US/Euro goods is costing the Russian economy $150 billion every year. Not only that, but there's a huge loss of direct foreign investment and Western investment opportunities for Russian businesses that will stunt Russia's economic growth for decades to come. You can say "Russia/China", but we all know how China smiles and handshakes mean nothing once the deal is signed. Plus China looks like is is on track to annex a big chuck of Eastern Russia. It just needs to get Moscow over a financial barrel to pull it off.

Attached: 1469282250871.jpg (1365x615, 80K)

>you don't even carry at all. Because you live in
"europe has no guns" & "let me tell you about your country" much?
>A man
OOOoooOOOh sscawwy!

>implying it doesnt make hard as fuck people

imagine these kids grown up kids fighting against pic related

also
>flag
kek

Attached: average american men.jpg (639x472, 104K)

Also keep in mind that post 2014 most of Russias social resources have been redirected almost exclusively towards Crimea at the expense of everything else.
And China won't need to annex a thing, they will just buy the land and the people living on it from Russia. The Kremlin will sell it if prompted, the only citizens they are about are the Chechen terrorists for hire - whom they can use to do their wetwork.

Even if we take Moscow we still have to fight for the kremlin, a fortress within a city.

Attached: BE2AD02C-4E0A-431F-B426-8B9A44B6DEA5.jpg (1024x858, 105K)

Be glad that you are like those Americans and not like the scum living in those huschovka ghettos instead.
The grass is not greener on this other side - especially in this case.

Tell me what you carry, then.

>a fortified citadel of natural resources and self-sufficiency
Cool story.

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 37K)

People actually believe this. Want to know why our country sucks? Retards like you. Say wait one more time.

I don't, there is no need to here.

>Eastern Europe will unite
No.
>nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russia
Makes no sense, they would attack east Europe instead.

>You don't know if I own a gun!
To:
>Well, I don't own one... but it doesn't matter if I don't!

I'm not saying that I don't understand why you reached this conclusion. It's pretty obvious why you say that there is no need for a gun where you live. But you are wrong in saying that you don't need guns.

That'll never happen, Esé.
We'll route you motherfuckers all the way to Santiago. Every last one of you dirty brown monkeys.
Now get your ass back outside and finish cleaning my swimming pool, Culero.