How do you feel about based black men Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=AQSZojQUmNI

Attached: 1.png (633x758, 35K)

be based in africa

they can fuck off. full

Both of you aren't white. Paco & Ming Lee

I don't want them to be majority, but I do feel slightly bad about wanting to deport them.

I mostly care about big booty black bitchez.

I'd get elected on Friday...

Attached: tdy_parents_dalyclick_171206_1920x1080.today-vid-canonical-featured-desktop.jpg (1042x586, 101K)

I would never fuck one of those even with 5 condoms and a stolen dick. You need to leave.

Attached: canada.jpg (1634x709, 393K)

Here's a based black man.

Attached: 1520049473873.webm (640x800, 2.55M)

That a true kang, thots need to sit down and b e humble.

based

fucking dank when in a trump hat

If they are respectable and contributing members to society then I have no complaints. Same goes for anyone of any race though.

I bet you he has a job,wife and kids and doesn't take welfare.He's probably there for his bros after a long day at the construction site

What is your opinion on neo-nazi degenerates?

Attached: IMG_20180319_190320_872.jpg (599x478, 69K)

I would strongly prefer not to live around black people. That's all, no hatred, and if you're based or whatever that's fine. I would just prefer not to

I approve of this man. If only he were representative of the average black American...

Too few, for every based nigger comes 1000s apon 1000s of violent degenerate ghetto apes.
Deport all to Africa, he can be president of those apes if hes so smart.

Attached: 16567.png (2664x1468, 117K)

>complains about women
>probably grew u without a dad and had 5 bastard kids of his own running around somewhere with 5 different women
Why do you take niggers seriously?

They dont exist.

It kinda has to be depressing to be a based black man. Imagine being an intelligent human being among a flock of welfare-sucking cretins.

Attached: 1509171842147.jpg (125x125, 4K)

>not even blackie wants white women anymore
oh how far their stock has fallen

They deserve to be happy, but I also value civic beauty highly as a European, so I sure dislike having to look at them... Also, their average IQ is 85, and the US military doesn't even accept people with that IQ because they're more of a liability than they are productive. That means half of all blacks are basically permanently unemployable, and with the rise of automation, that means they just flat out will all be.

Getting rid of whites has to do with the coming new world order (well, it's already here, but the technocratic version with robots). Having a disparity with IQ 120+ europeans (some of us being 140+) and then IQ 90- niggers, well, it doesn't allow for the same power structure that existed up until this point. Zardoz or the Time Machine was taken a bit too seriously by these folks, I think.

Fuck off (((Civic))) scum.

Attached: 19.jpg (823x193, 60K)

Hey Pajeet Muhammad