Caligula

Caligula anime April 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1510892792
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-11-17/the-caligula-effect-game-gets-tv-anime-adaptation-in-april-2018/.124162
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-11-17/furyu-reveals-caligula-overdose-ps4-game/.124161
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1510892792
Caligula Overdose game May 17, 2018

if this doesn't contain the Roman emperor necroing his sister, I'm not interested.

which of them is Malcolm McDowell

Twintails

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-11-17/the-caligula-effect-game-gets-tv-anime-adaptation-in-april-2018/.124162
>In the original game's story, written by Tadashi Satomi, a virtual idol known as μ performs user-inputted songs and gains self-awareness through exposure to users' bitter feelings and dissatisfaction toward reality. Wanting to save humanity — which she believes is continuously suffering — she lures people to a virtual reality world called Mobius with her songs. She then imprisons them in Mobius, thinking they will be free from the suffering of reality and that all their wishes will come true. The game follows the nine members of the "Going Home Club," a club that was formed because the characters want to escape from Mobius and go home. The game's title refers to the "Caligula Effect," which is a pattern of behavior where one wants to see or do something more if it is denied to them.

Disdain for plebs

The Evil Within moe edition?

I was considering playing that game, but eeh..

I guess there is no reason now.

That game by Cozy Okada that sold almost nothing?

Explains the remake then.

Yes, steaming pile of shit.

Why is it named Caligula anyways?

>Caligula
There is no reason.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-11-17/furyu-reveals-caligula-overdose-ps4-game/.124161

Why are they making a sequel game?

I think that's just a remake on UE4

>white hair
>twintails
Picked up.

does it have horse as consul?

Jesus user they even dumbed down the western title so people wouldn't ask this

Well, okay this is going to be shit.
But still I really want to see REEEEEE FATTIES and Shogos character stories animated.

Is this gonna be Dies Irae Spring 2018 edition?

Probably even worse. I mean Dies is at least a successfull Visual Novel with support in form of Kickstarter money.

This game pretty much had no sales. Did anybody in this thread besides me even play this game?

>Caligula
Came here expecting a show that's almost hentai depicting Roman depravity. I'm very disappointed

I dropped it because all the NPC shit was overwhelming.

Yeah I beat the game but I stopped doing NPC things very early on. Verly little incentive to do their quests.