Jim Carrey

Jim Carrey
Verified account @JimCarrey
Feb 6

I’m dumping my @facebook stock and deleting my page because @facebook profited from Russian interference in our elections and they’re still not doing enough to stop it. I encourage all other investors who care about our future to do the same. #unfriendfacebook

Attached: DYvoHHuUMAIiCva.jpg (1200x922, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zo-YVqV0v4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bZpZD0KbB40
youtube.com/watch?v=eogQmyWkg2k
youtube.com/watch?v=slHzW9Td4QE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1519822795096.jpg (811x1081, 156K)

Jesus H. Why are they eating their own?

Zucc says he'll run in 2020 then BAM facebook gets pruned

Is that the new Five Nights at Freddy's game?

>It's OK when Obama did it though

Attached: 1514648355694.png (187x270, 69K)

>our election
Does that maple nigger even have his citizenship?

jim carrey ain't well.... sad

dO IT FUCKER, Bring me the stocks ill sell them out for you. you little bitch.

Attached: SDF.png (608x958, 492K)

what the hell... he ripped off that kids school art, the one where he got an F

youtube.com/watch?v=zo-YVqV0v4Q

Attached: e6ys54ew.jpg (1000x890, 131K)

very original jimbo

Attached: mark___the_social_retard___fuckerturd_by_rware-d56f0bi.jpg (700x970, 430K)

But zucc is a real human being just like you and me

Attached: 419.jpg (600x516, 53K)

Eat your own stop trying to sugar why the stock is being dumped. Its Russia fb collision because its 120x as bad with Hillary agenda. The reason fb stock is getting dumped is the leak every single bit of private information has been sold to everyone who will buy. Burn the Jew stock.

Attached: sandb55df5.jpg (880x580, 139K)

Nope its a eternal Jew.

Attached: 0e3e77fe21.jpg (598x1078, 323K)

Fuck your shill damage control Burn!

facebooks collapse is going to be historic, and swift. same fate as any social, it dies when its users leave and the death and drop is amazing.

Attached: 1520555962169.jpg (1024x628, 126K)

jim knows

Attached: 568857858697.jpg (232x221, 15K)

Attached: 1461286409050.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

Why did he have facebook stock anyway? Does he want to profit from companies selling private data of everyone? I encourage all other movie fans who care about out future to boycott Carrey movies.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=bZpZD0KbB40 May the rubble fall you your heads.

Go Go go its your nooseday We gonna party like its your nooseda. Cuz we don't giva fuck cus you should hang.

Attached: iuWML0A9LCjj.jpg (509x369, 63K)

Muh Russia! Why are boomers so gullible and retarded?

Attached: 1521627977899.jpg (786x786, 103K)

Attached: PutinHillary.jpg (552x690, 69K)

Honestly I would support Russia In any efforts they did make to nullify a Hillary presidency to avoid a nuclear war the American war pigs where squealing for.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 146K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eogQmyWkg2k lets keep wining. turn the liberalis on their heads.

Attached: C....jpg (966x689, 59K)

>I deleted mine x months/years ago because jews
fire up those twitter accts

Yea I deleted my real account to keep the shills away from my friends. Then went after boyloversanonympus group to get it banned. Shoving the link in fb corporate chat so they had to admit the where pushing the child rape agenda or remove it. Fakebook is garbage.

Attached: iiop.jpg (466x324, 26K)

Their chief of staff tired to pull rank and I gave her number out to the Nazi trolls. She how she likes it.

I seriously didn't expected him to be this good at drawing.

Funny guy

>okay with their information being harvested and exploited for marketing reasons
>not okay with their information being harvested and exploited for political reasons
Man...... I have to admit........ These liberals know when to take a stand...........

.. if you have stock call um up they should have to answer to you as well or sell it off.

Attached: fffhk.png (858x578, 618K)

youtube.com/watch?v=slHzW9Td4QE

Not knowing the zukberg is a jewish computer imattating human

Mehh He was once a good kid. I looked out for him to get his. yet Their is a reason I stay away from the same people that horde around him they will corrupt you in time.

>didn't cross out Jew
Oy veym

they are doing that "accuse your opponent of doing what you are doing" horse shit

trump won becasue of sarcastic and ironic dog whistles now they want to impose some sort of caste system becasue they didnt get their way

its fucking repulsive

they saw all this complicated nuanced subtext and went...

>"ME NO UNDERSTAND. NO LIKE TO LOSE HAMMER HAMMER HAMMER HAMMER... HAMMER HAMMER HAMMER"

death to traitors

Insider trading? Didn't FB just tank.

you still wanna go to aspen?

These people are beyond retarded.

down 40 bill of 200 bill yea the took a hit over selling user info to anyone and everyone buying Had nothing to do with shill damage control election thing.

holy shit this is beautiful lmao
what’s the story behind this? was this someone’s art project for school?

so you deny Russian influence. I thought you guys were super woke and not just cukholds

>tho you deny wuthhin interfewence yuwr such a cwukowld

I know it was 100k of paid adds form Russia to 3 million from pro Hillary. fuck off you tard.

Not unlike how he filmed and took a payday for Kickass 2, but refused to participate in any of the press junkets because he spontaneously decided violence and guns were evil. Motherfucker is a real piece of work.

Have the wallpaper edition. I'm not sure there is a story, I think these are just someone's art and the "teacher's notes" were added in the attached pic of the post you quoted as a joke.

Attached: tech CEOs.jpg (1920x1080, 1.32M)

when will ptg grow up and stop limiting themselves to only resight fox news?

Attached: 6446453.jpg (1024x1022, 329K)

I will make this so a child can understand it.

Attached: xxx1.png (1162x606, 1.03M)