Sekirei Kanojo no Inai 365-Hi no Koto chapter 5 raws

Tittymon thread anyone?

That's it. The next chapter comes out in December.

Sekirei ended already right? What is this

A new manga started in May.

Has anyone picked this up yet?

Yes. The first 2 chapters are translated.

Let It Go scans. In conjunction with some other group, I think.

>big tits
>small nips/areolae
Ahh, these really are the best tits!

You think this series will end with Minato impregnating his sekirei like Seo did?

I want a WAGTAIL hoodie

We can only hope so; those ladies deserve it!

They sure do.

I really like this authors artstyle now.

a new sekirei, after that fujoshi said she was bored with the story and completely fucked up the whole ending arc? lol looks like we know who's never going to get another work publicized again.

why bother? whole island arc was shit and the shitty fujo writing it doesn't even like the series. expect to see more femen fuckbois.

Shit taste there, user-kun

Sekirei's back? Geez

I'm still mad about what she did to Akitsu.

>shitty fujo writing it
Delet this right now

While the plot might have been dumb, the interpersonal relationships between the different characters set up a cut above pretty much every other harem series I can think of

What is there even left uncovered to do in a sequel?

I'd like to see the fujo writer do something new

She did do something new and it got cancelled. Now she came back to Sekirei after rushing it to a horrible ending. I wonder how long this series will last. Will all the Sekirei fans give her a second chance or will it get cancelled after 3 volumes like Brave Star Romantics did?

She tried something else and failed. Why else would she come back to a series she got sick of?

>interpersonal relationships between the different characters
"I want to fuck MC-kun!"
"I also want to fuck MC-kun!"
"I won't lose to you in the battle to fuck MC-kun!"

>Impregnating Bulbasaur
Nooooooooooooo

She'll grow up eventually see

Right back atcha.

All of her new series has been duds from the start. Her best work is Sekirei so now she has milk every penny for that series. She should focus on more ecchi and yuri stuff in Sekirei because it will sell enough.

So she's like the GTO author.

Yes. Sekirei is a great concept could bring enough new fans since it's Ecchi Pokemon.

It's not the what. It's how it was executed.