>lusting for old grannies

>not lusting after cakes

best girl? more like dirty red

Take that back!

Dirty Red Dirty Red Dirty Red

This is the best Type Moon girl.

>“Oh! And that girl! Scar Red!”
>“...It’s more than your life’s worth to call her that to her face.”
>The peculiar nickname, charged with both scorn and awe, belonged to one of the Clock
Tower’s greatest mages, a genius puppeteer who far outranked Faldeus and Rohngall. >Among mages affiliated with the Clock Tower, it was simultaneously rather famous and an absolute taboo.
>Although... I suppose Ms. Francesca might actually do it...
>“Yup, even I was no exception,” Francesca cackled, as if she had guessed Faldeus’ thoughts. “I said it to her face, and I ended up getting killed a whole bunch of times!”
>After her laughter had subsided, Francesca puffed up her cheeks and looked a little cross.
>“It really was awful, you know? You see, she’s stubborn, and crafty, and she smashes up people’s workshops and swipes whatever strikes her fancy, and even when you turn the tables and kill her instead, she just activates the _______ built into her body, and then she comes back acting all innocent. After she’d killed me about thirteen times, I put in a request with her family and got them to intercede, but...”
>Francesca sighed and shook her head. Presumably something had happened between her and the “family.”
>“In the end, she killed me one last time, and threatened me, all, ‘never show your twisted Magic Circuits in front of me again’! And that’s how I ended up in this body.”

You like playing with fire, don't you?

This is the best Type Moon girl.

This is the best Type Moon boy who isn't Shinji or Shirou..

This is the best TM Faker.

>This is the best Type Moon girl.
Objectively wrong.

That's a boy, he has a penis and he used it to impregnate a woman.

No, she is a bitter chain smoker

beats being a whore

Too bad she's evil/dead/pleasesoldmen

Wrong. That would be pic related.

SAY
MY
NAME

SAY MY NAME

Bump

youre looking for the correct criteria, but you posted the wrong girl

Old hags can't compete

It is well-known that the status of the best girl can be awarded to a boy, in a completely heterosexual fashion, even. Like Kaiki it the best girl of Bakemonogatari

>He doesn't like the tasty cake

This.

Shiki is better.

which Shiki

Shiki? SHIKI? shiki? Shiki? sHIKI or Shiki?

This user knows

Why are the Aozaki genetics so good? Not even from a magus standpoint but just in general?
Touko and Aoko are truly too good for this world.

Wrong

Aozaki genetics arent that good in general user. Theyre above average sure but Touko is an exception

She's like the only majorly charaterised girl in TM who isn't dependent on love interests.
Coolest girl and she deserves her own game.

>Aozaki genetics arent that good in general user. Theyre above average sure but Touko is an exception
What the fuck, Aoko is literally a genius. Have you ever heard about 5th magic?

>ATOLANTA
My sdes

Yes user, she has 5th magic but she has mediocre circuits and according to her own words is shit at magic

but does she have a boombox and an awesome REO speedwagon mixtape? I THINK NOT.

I bet you like Astolfo too, go back to Sup Forums. Oh, fuck.

>according to her own words is shit at magic
>Modesty doesn't exist
Aoko is a lot above average.

any other answer is simply wrong.

>Aozaki genetics arent that good
Right.

Whilegs I can understand why you'd have that opinion, I can't legsgree with you because alegsthough she'd be top in any other legs, Type-Moon has such a legslection of wonderfulegs girlegs that to calegslegs this singlegs one legs legs legs woulegsd be legs legs legslegslegslegslegslegslegslegslegs

Are you feeling alright, user?

LNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGZZZZZ

Honestly though if I was in a room with this and then she walked around the corner and put on pants I wouldn't recognize her when she came back.

I would. Love her face.

I'm still not quite following you.

>"This is the best girl in typemoon"
>it's not

What would you do with a younger Touko?

Why is she constantly showing just her legs are her other parts bad? Definitely caught of a whiff of bad breath.

Take her on a date.

See .
>Studious and well-informed
>Usually cool tempered and matter-of-fact
>Has a hidden psychotic side
>Unstable relationship with her sibling, resulting in fights to the death
Touko was proto-Akiha anyway. Also proto-Ciel, in a way.

Depends if you can stand her smoking.

You'd better take her somewhere she can smoke.

Why is Aoko so perfect? Caster Aoko in FGO when?

FUcking hell I want to die and be reincarnated as those stockings

can Aoko melty defeat servant ?

Ryougi can't defeat servants and yet has in Extra and FGO, so it doesn't really matter.
But the answer is yes regardless, IIRC.

finished VN translation when