Remember that Iran and Assad are our real enemies

Remember that Iran and Assad are our real enemies.
Iran has taken 5 Arab capitals - Baghdad, Damascus, Beirut, Gaza and Sana'a.
They are building bases in Syria now. The Shia menace is spreading and taking over the middle east. We must not allow this.

Iran is the biggest state sponsor of terror. Based Trump confirms.
The Iran deal was a TERRIBLE DEAL! Based Trump confirms!
Assad gassed the little babies. Based Trump CONFIRMS!

CANCEL THE IRAN DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: gettyimages-687331840.jpg (1549x1024, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5EKrcrywgTQ
foreignpolicy.com/2012/01/13/false-flag/
youtube.com/watch?v=hKGdEEmghZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agreed, Trump needs to do all he can to counter Assad and Iranian influence in the region. Time to reverse the policy of appeasement set in place by the Obama administration. Time to put our interests and the interests of our regional allies before the interests of the mullahs in Iran.

I always wondered whether all the "asians" in the UK were Sunni or Shia.

No. Israel is the real problem. Rest assured they will declare war on Iran and do nothing while westerners get drawn in to do their dirty work. Personally I wish Iran would wipe Israel offf the planet

The chosen people, straight into the oven

Iran is the only nation capable of avenging 9/11. When they nuke Tel Aviv and Riyadh, the dead can finally rest.

No one believes it anymore you kike rat.
Fight your own fucking wars. I hope you do try something with Iran and get rekt.

Attached: 1521512729999.jpg (547x750, 69K)

No one bleieves Israel had anything to do with 9/11 stop with the conspiracy theories. They're literally are only allies against radical islam in the region.

Go away you smelly little kike.

Gas yourself retard shill

so many fucking persian shills in this thread

Based President Trump EVISCERATES Iran at the UN!
youtube.com/watch?v=5EKrcrywgTQ
Look at Bibi nodding along in agreement. That's how you know the words out of Trump's mouth are true and good!

Attached: Trump-some-senior-US-officials-vehemently-antiPalestinian.jpg (700x467, 32K)

based Trump btfo the largest state sponsor of terror

We've already caught you kikes red-handed supporting radical islamic terrorists. What's worse is you guys pose as CIA when doing it so the blowback from supporting mudslime suicide bombers would land on us.
foreignpolicy.com/2012/01/13/false-flag/

If we weren't such cucks we would have given Israel the Iraq treatment for this, the USS Liberty, the Lavon affair and countless other acts of war you committed against us. Unfortunately we are your dumb golem and so we need to rely on places like Iran to liberate us.

based leaf
Why would TRUMP be buddies with the guys who did 9/11? Don't be silly.
Trump is a PATRIOT!

Attached: trumphead.jpg (545x600, 85K)

I hope trump annexes canada so I can have a president to be proud of like trump

>Iran and Assad are our real enemies.
FUCK OFF SHLOMO
YO BASHAR BASHAR, CHAMPION OF CHRISTIANITY, DEFENDER OF SYRIA, BOMBER OF BAKERIES, SLAYER OF ISLAMIC SCUM
LET HIS GLORY LIVE FOREVER

Attached: BASHAR BAKER.jpg (463x604, 210K)

Then how are they on the same side as Saudi Arabia?

>a leaf and bong circle jirk over shilling
The thread
Trump doesn't want war in syria or iran faggots.

Kill yourself.

>now resorting to switching proxies and replying to yourself
Fuck off spamming this shit thread everyday.

Reminder that mossad, sayanim and jidf are not allowed to post in threads with Israeli links to 9/11

sorry cuck
unlike you, I stand with President Trump!

Assad, Iran: mudslime shitskins
Trump, Bibi: upstanding WHITE men

Who do you stand with, Sup Forums?
mudslime shitskins
or
the saviour of the white race, and the leader of the world's only white ethnostate (under attack from filthy leftists might i add!)

This is a Trump board and we support Trump unconditionally here, sorry that you're the minority shareblue.

The Iran deal was terrible!
And not vetoing the resolution against Israel at the UN SecC was horrible!
B. Hussein and John Kerry treated Israel SO UNFAIRLY! Like a second class citizen! Stabbed Israel in the back on the way out!

Well not any more. Not under PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Attached: ISRAELTRUMP.jpg (615x384, 21K)

ignore and hide shills. bump for an actual interesting thread on Sup Forums

ignore and hide shills. bump for an actual interesting thread on Sup Forums

Bullshit, Israel is trying to steal parts of Syria.

Attached: 1521504420225.png (933x721, 637K)

>also jews did 9/11
in the OP. now i understand this

>Iran is the biggest state sponsor of terror. Based

Try harder Moshe

Shut up Achmed...

Israel First!

>Moshe
umm, no, sorry, try again sweetie.
Trump confirms!

IRAN = BIGGEST STATE SPONSOR OF TERROR

Attached: trumpconfirms.jpg (677x443, 66K)

go to hell you retard

So does /ourguy/ Mattis

Attached: mattisconfirms.jpg (641x649, 139K)

fuck off jew.not buying your shillshekels.

How is this shilling?
It comes straight from our God Emperor's mouth.

Trumps says Iran is the biggest state sponsor of terror.
Trump says the Iran deal was a terrible deal.
Trump says Assad gassed the babies.

Why do you doubt Trump's words?
Are you calling Trump a liar?
Do I need to remind you where you are? This is Sup Forums - Trump territory!

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>Hasbara Trolls are generally quite polite at first. They pop up when someone is critical of Israel and it's policies or interests. They target, write, engage, educate and insult. From my research it seems that there is some kind of hierarchy of trolls, they have leaders who tell them targets and guide them with their spin. Most work voluntarily but some are paid for by wealthy sponsors. They track topical keywords and persons using public websites such as topsy.com. Problems arise if one rejects the explanations being offered by the trolls, then their troll nature becomes apparent very quickly as they resort to smears and abuse.

Attached: EI-camera-wikipedia2.jpg (483x362, 37K)

>being this much of a pathetic loser.
do not reply to these posters and stay on subject

Attached: puor3456u7itre.gif (267x200, 1.9M)

reminder the deal is off asap!

shut up wahhabi rat

reminder that pol is natsoc territory

>They're literally are only allies against radical islam

Israel literally arms and supports both ISIS and Al-Qaeda.

No they don't and you don't have proof so stfu

Israel is the real problem? How many americans have done evil deeds? How many of them genuinely think Israel is a great nation that is pretty like them? Look at Donald Trump, perfect example.

You only have yourself to blame.

Based Trump keeping yet another campaign promise!

Are you calling Trump a wahabbi rat?
All of this comes from Trump's mouth.
Trumps says Iran is the biggest state sponsor of terror.
Trump says the Iran deal was a terrible deal.
Trump says Assad gassed the babies.

>The Shia menace is spreading and taking over the middle east. We must not allow this.
As if anyone would buy that with ISIS and Al-Qaeda being Sunni. Gas yourself kike.

Attached: 1402093060815.jpg (800x590, 212K)

There's no bottom in the barrel of degeneracy for bongs anymore

Attached: 1521628900292.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

fuck off jew

People find this funny, but this is actually how it's being played out. Later those position will radicalize themselves, everything is in preparation for this. And then, those little idealistic kids will have to face the truth, they will have to chose a side. And we know what side they will chose.

And honestly, fuck Donald Trump he can go burn in hell.

why are they our enemies what have they done to us?

actual Saudis are the biggest state sponsor of terror.

9/11 terrorists were Saudis
London bomber was Saudi

It's funny because OP says what Trump says pretty much all the time. Have you seen the warsow conference? Trump basically tells the world of the differences between his model of civilization (in which Israel is included) and the model of civilization perpetrated by those evil islamo-terrorists like the iranians.

Donald Trump is with Israel, he's with the American Imperialist project and that's all it is.

Attached: dogsalut.jpg (609x343, 24K)

Illegal in britain.

You dun goofed Shlomo. Now it's time to let it rip.

Attached: 1497417089408.jpg (1350x1005, 70K)

we wouldn't have to fight radical islam in the region if Israel didin't push us to it...

Attached: 1521160375799.jpg (816x2880, 568K)

That's where you are wrong Jewleaf.

Attached: Israel x ISIS.png (674x892, 424K)

OP

Attached: 1498051542692359085.gif (472x360, 695K)

Kill yourself shill.

Attached: Wahabism.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

random analyst =/= israeli government

bibi is a based trump ally and has done more to fight islam than anyone else in the region

You think Israel is behind every act of terrorism? You think the White Anglo-Saxon Protestants from the USA aren't reponsible too? What about ISIS, Donald God-King Trump himself said Hillary was the MVP. What about the terrorism in Irak and afghanistan? You don't think the USA are responsible since their army took over?

What about the Mujahideen in 1980s, which was a way for them to deal with Russia?

What about Georges W. Bush and all the american soldiers who never contested 9/11, and in fact rushed into it? You think Israel is all responsible for you actions?

The devil will say to mankind, on the day of judgement, "don't blame me, my only power was to call you and you responded, you only have yourself to blame".

>random analyst

It's the official policy of the Zionist entity.

Attached: isis israel.png (707x551, 165K)

What leftist MSM website did you get that from?

They conceive Assad as a bigger Islamist threat than ISIS. It's quite obvious too, Assad had much more power and wealth than ISIS.

ISIS would've never done much without the help of the WASPs.

You have no idea how much you fucked up.

Attached: 1499133420347.png (889x765, 248K)

ISIS only exists because of the support they get from Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Attached: 42996e82d437c6d642209992379c0e7a.jpg (480x480, 57K)

>Balatant s*nni posting
>not even hiding the fact that he's a welfare parasite in a white country by using a meme flag
>all these replies

No thanks, I'll trust Trump before i'll trust "the times of israel" doesnt even sound like a legitimate news source tbqh

Your backtracking is delicious, I cannot wait for the second coming of the ovens to be honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=hKGdEEmghZ0

Attached: 1495928165774.jpg (480x447, 18K)

This is not what your God-Emperor says.

Also, Israel and Saudi Arabia only exist because of the support they get from the West, USA ahead and WASPs in second place.

Attached: 160811121339-donald-trump-obama-clinton-isis-founder-mvp-sot-lv-00004010.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

Iran and Assad are fucking phony Jewish Boogeyman. Yeah, welcome to the real world. Not the stupid LARP MOSSAD world where somehow we lost control of these places despite yknow, the Jewish run west being a super rich and powerful empire, and these places being fucking Islamic sand people kingdoms. Do you know how easy it is to put a Jew in a turban and make him Lord of a few million Muslims? Go ask Lawrence of Arabia or the Sauds or the Jordanians or blah blah blah.

Fucking huge rock you folks live under. Ahmadinejad was an admitted crypto Jew, or have you all forgotten?

Gas the boomers, age war now

>(((God-Emperor)))

Attached: 1517537154355.png (852x465, 631K)

Attached: 1491544267049.jpg (940x627, 104K)

Attached: 1498243805776.jpg (960x600, 68K)

>When you dont need a loicense to be a good goy

Attached: 15156486756456156.png (676x513, 231K)

>implying these are bad things

>*bombs "nuclear reactor" in 2007*

I know, that's why it's so funny to see pol call him a God-Emperor. Pure blasphemy, truly shows how limited their "science" is.

Attached: 1495159045832.png (791x890, 419K)

Who exactly will assume this political project? Donald Trump? Yael Kushner?

wew
so you just parrot a newspaper you read, looks like we should dump our allies over some literal who mag

>making good deals is a bad thing
F U C K

O F F

>What about Georges W. Bush

Bush was fully surrounded by (((neocons))) and he did their bidding quite happily.

Attached: 1481255169411.jpg (672x462, 236K)

Attached: mossad syria agents.jpg (674x683, 170K)

Also, Iran and Syria are occupying Israel's territory. Look it up in the Bible, that land belongs to Israel. All european christians must unite to stop this threat to western society. Israel is holding it's ground against all odds, but America will have to do something about Iran and Syria. If Israel falls, western society will fall with it. We must stand with Israel until the very end. God wills it.

Attached: stand-w-israel.jpg (2000x1053, 1021K)

Hmmm... who to pick, the Aryans or the Arabs? Think I'll go with the Aryans.

>good deals

Attached: clinton isis.png (796x632, 631K)

Oh look, it's memeflag central.

Donald Trump is not a neo-cons tho?

Seems like he's doing their work too.

Being the best thing for Israel, keeps pushing military budget in america and for his NATO allies while disarming North Korea, returning to afghanistan, telling to the whole world that Iran is a sponsor of terrorism, that Iran's government is a dictatorship stealing his people, etc.

Seems to me like Trump is even more effective than Bush honestly.

>Look it up in the Bible, that land belongs to Israel

Obviously.

Attached: onestate (2).png (870x596, 326K)

Sorry but all goyim here know. Iran is an arch-nemesis of kikes, and they will eradicate them from middle east.

>lmao my dude why doesn't Trump just do what Hitler did

And that's why Trump is President and you're larping on Sup Forums.

>Donald Trump is not a neo-con

He is surrounding himself with neocons. Nikki Haley is one of the most powerful neocons at the moment and she personally sucked his cock to get into where she is now.

Attached: 1520978805749.png (866x620, 571K)

Trump already cleared the bad saudis out via a coup. Bin Salman is a reformer and and pro-trump you faggot.

>lmao my dude why doesn't Trump just do what Hitler did

why would he kill his favorite off-spring, Yael Kushner, and her formidable jewish children?

Go back to your cave, kike

>Look it up in the Bible
Modern kikes are not a Biblical Jews, nothing belongs to them except place in oven. In truth, arabs from Palestine has much more blood of those original jews than satanist Khazar mongrels who trying to take their land.

It's amusing to see useful idiots shill for Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Attached: 1476854048597.jpg (1136x676, 273K)

I didn't say he wasn't a neo-cons, it was a rhetoric. There was an interrogation dot. I think we might agree actually.

>Nazi comparisons

You Hasbara shills really follow a script don't you?

Attached: Gilad Atzmon Guide to Hasbara Trolls.jpg (654x736, 123K)

Iran is still a primitive Shit hole that needs taking out. I say we should nuke Israel, Iran and Saudi Arabia. That should bring peace and stability to the middle east.