There's Another Huge Anti-Gun Rally This Saturday

Go out and disrupt the one nearest you.

event.marchforourlives.com/event/march-our-lives-events/search/

An easy and legal way to disrupt the rallies is to take a book and start reading out loud while the speakers are speaking.

Attached: March for Our Lives 2.png (819x849, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cG09732b-Y0
youtu.be/FyW0MrT7Z_g
flysigns.com/airplane-banners.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For you user, I prescribe pic related

Attached: 51Xu6BP6tWL._SX360_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (362x499, 40K)

DO NOT GO TO DISRUPT IT WILL ONLY HURT YOUR CAUSE
I plan on going to mine and handing out progun literature in a peaceful manner and talking to people who want to chat, regardless of topic. You are there to represent the gun community so be friendly and cordial.

It's an excellent choice. I might try it out instead of my usual.

Attached: ramona and beezus.jpg (325x485, 36K)

Sounds like a good way to never get laid again

>go out and harass people because they believe differently than you
>instead of showing them they're being misled you act like an obnoxious douche further confirming their bias
How about no. Let them have their walk, most of our countrymen certainly need the exercise.

Attached: 1497042689834.jpg (500x377, 52K)

Cucks. Just think of the shit they would do protesting you.

I doubt this will get a huge turnout like the school walkout one. For one thing, its not a chance to cut classes. And its on saturday, what teenager wants to waste their time "protesting" on a saturday?

>it's okay to act like a child for things that I like because some other people might
Fuck off.

Actually, my wife was invited to go to the seattle one. Based wife declined. She’s not the most /k but she understands the 2A

Yes, they'll act like children but it's our job to appear mature and professional. We make fun of gun grabbers and their whining but nobody will support us if we stoop to their level

Lucky. Mine says I'm paranoid

Better idea, hold a counter rally over the many lives saved and shooters stopped with a gun. Or go there with pamphlets and Thomas Paine the shit out of them. While you will not sway them all, some will see your point and either stop protesting or join you. But only if you act professionally

>go to protest guns
>get shot by autistic /k/omando

this is clearly not a massive financial push.

It depends on how you do it. Here's the proper way to shut down a leftist rally:

The prep:
youtu.be/cG09732b-Y0

The results: speaker shut down for 10 minutes from 1:30 to 11:30
youtu.be/FyW0MrT7Z_g

bullshit dude, you can pick up some bonkers ass bitches at these rallys if you look halfway normal.

>DURR I DON'T NEED TO ACT LIKE A GROWN-UP BECAUSE CHILDREN WON'T!

Get a megaphone, and shout "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" over and over.

What is childlike about calmly reading a book aloud as leftists try to speak?

>sticking your dick in crazy
Have fun with your rape/domestic violence charges.

It's a very mature thing to do.
I should know, I was a teenager once too!

Mine has encouraged to build 80%s

You would be surprised how upset it makes them for you to simply read a book out loud and refuse to stop no matter how much they yell at you.

Fuck off, just because my country's getting browner doesn't mean that I am, partaking in the collective version of saying LALALALALA while your opponents speak is weak and looks completely fucking stupid, you end up in the same circle as that stupid bitch who got hit by a car. If you want to make a counter-movement then fucking do it faggot, just not at the same time in the same fucking place.

If you want to abide by the old ways and be rid of this modern faggotry then remember the words of (the American) Cato.
>Deliberate with coolness, analyze with criticism, reflect with candor.
If it's not enough and things come down to civil war then you're just going to have to deal, but if I take up arms then I want to die in America, not on the fucking planet of the apes.

Attached: 1505532422950.jpg (720x540, 146K)

>communists
>people

>Just think of the shit they would do

Yes...... And then don't do that shit.

Unless these movements have real, material ramifications and disruptions to those who can legislate 'gun control' and/or those who sell and benefit from the sale of guns, this movement is not going anywhere.
Historical 'non-violent' protests are misconstrued and taught exactly in schools by their name - stand, sit somewhere but don't cause trouble, when in reality successful protests that create reform are ones that cause some degree of issues for societal function. March For Our Lives, at least to my knowledge, is not anywhere near that. Just romanticized actions for other infuriated, idealist Americans to behold online and think 'wow what change'.
If anything, the exaggerated reaction will just devolve to more narrative fodder for demagogue 'left' politicians to gain voters and support from passionate voters.

>Cucks. Just think of the shit they would do protesting you.
this is a good mindset to have when the establishment is on your side. unfortunately, the establishment hates guns and you shouldn't do that.

This, OP's idea reads like a raid from old Sup Forums. Except without the DDOS, the plan or the funny target. Just a bunch of children spamming to disrupt nothing special.

>real, material ramifications
>gain voters

That's the plan.

This.

It's like when degenerate white trash slobs open carry in a shit manner. It makes the masses in the middle of the extremes dislike us. Like it or not, we are trying to win public support here, folks. I wish we didn't have to, but the guy who can adapt to the market and perceive how to sway it gets the business

Is there a Philippine location? I am a willing defender if it's in the capital.

I'd rather not waste data on their shitty website, which is probably bloated as hell, too

t. mobileposting SEAMonkey

You think logic and reasoning will sway your opponents.

I think demoralizing them will work better.

No one cares about this except LGBTQXYZ fucks and literal cucks. People living in the ghetto and normal folk support 2A all the way,even here in bumfuck NYC.

Demoralizing them might do something, but if you think anything this thread has expressed would be more than slightly annoying you're a child.

>Planning on going downtown in my city for an event
>Oops there's a protest

Godamnit. I just want to have a nice vacation.

>be in a military town
>march is planned for this saturday
yeah, most people are not going to this one. they will be walking around the marchers to drink at the bars, fish at the piers, and pig out on bbq.

Leftists are motivated primarily by the desire to control other people. One person who both (1) stops them from having their free speech and (2) that they cannot control no matter how much they try, is extremely demoralizing to these people.

Mines imaginary

This. Let the liberals have their protest and the energy will burn out and loss momentum. Best thing to do is educate those around you. Don't feed into their bullshit

Yes I get that, I wasn't born yesterday. Your method of doing that is not effective and it's pretty stupid.

>believing any women are sane.
Take from a man who was stabbed by his ex wife, if you stick your dick in women your sticking your dick in crazy.

>Liberals are motivated primarily by the desire to control other people.
ftfy

Thinking about going to mine. Its in a blue county in a red state, but there's a nearby gun show that day too, so I doubt there will be much opposition to the mob from the 2A crowd. I'm thinking about doing a sign that says "Join the fight to save your life, don't leave it up to everybody else" on one side, and "Don't be lazy! Buy guns, don't ban them." on the other.

Worldwide, what the fuck?

The 19th amendment was a mistake

Attached: gyuogy9688888.png (481x223, 38K)

Actually it's very effective because it presents them with a person they can't control, which drives them crazy.

But also, it works as a way of ridiculing them, because the book I have chosen to read is silly. That's another thing leftists respond to: ridicule and social rejection. By demonstrating with my chosen reading material that I do not take them seriously, it undermines their confidence in themselves. That on top of not being able to control me goes right to the heart of their self-concept. You could throw all the facts and logic about guns at them you want, and it wouldn't have half the effect my tactic has.

You're explaining your idea in detail to someone who already understands it, you can't be bright in the first place. Saying it over and over again doesn't make it any better of an idea. You go ahead, but remember after it's over that I warned you it was retarded and it would make you look retarded.

You could at least consider reading a reloading manual out loud instead of something completely silly.

Just go to the event and shoot everyone
They won’t have guns so they won’t be able to defend themselves it’s perf

Don't go.This will lead to false flags of "Trump / progun supporters" being violent against these idiots.

This is a George Soros operation.

STAY AWAY.

That will only work if you manage to keep going until you've killed off everyone working every propaganda machine there is.

Which is pretty much impossible for a man with no army.

Oh hey there’s one in my town
I’m gonna have some fun bullying the locals

We just need to unleash the full might of /k/
Genocide the gun grabbers once and for all
Night of the long dragon dildos is nigh

I live in a free state, there isn't one of these faggot fests within 100 miles of me.

Just mingle in with the crowd, and start letting loose some really noxious farts.

There are plenty of individuals who vote for people whose behavior and decisions if elected would be against their interests, but vote on stupid, ideological rhetoric like 'i believe in equality and inclusion', 'i am against homosexuality', etc.
Then when they are elected, nothing changes because they only espoused much to reap the benefits of being elected.
Do you really think politicians care about this? People die all the time, all over the world from violence and the supposedly responsible turn a blind eye. There is no camaraderie in America for 'fellow countrymen'.

Only if you bring guns with you which generally isn't allowed for these sorts of events. Calling them dummies who are too lazy to defend themselves, and reading "the law of self defense" to them is probably going to be fine.

man, I wish the gun community could organize something this widespread.
March for our freedom when?

Might go to the one in Fairbanks just to see af anyone showed up. Most of UAF will probably be there and the newsMiner will be sucking liberal cock like no tomorrow.

Other than spin donuts in my camouflage redneckmoble and shouting “Fuck Communism” what should I do to fuck with them?

Attached: 511EC97A-707D-4B22-BE91-4022807E9696.jpg (960x938, 86K)

be a reasonable, level headed person, so they realize not everyone that likes guns is a cousin fucker that will ND their toe off.

They could, but it takes a shitload of money and work put into calling phones and getting it together, and unlike these people, the people making the calls and taking the money would all be identified and publicly condemned and harassed. Meanwhile, the people like Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Bloomberg who organized this will go unreported.

In a perfect world yes - But the media will be all over this and distort any video to make it fit their narrative.

See Charlottesville.

Police will be told to stand down in all major Dem cities - Stay away from these.

Start calling people up. We did it back in 2013.

tinfoil hat time
What's the likelihood that multiple shootings will happen at these events just to make their biggest push towards a gun ban?

I'm No, I don't think that logic and reasoning will work. I think that it is one of the most firmly established truths on this earth that a sufficiently armed citizenry is necessary if the method of government means to place any power at all in the hands of said citizenry, and any one adult or freeman over, say, 25 years of age who fails to realize this is very likely beyond help, but a great civilization will die without great men, and something that great men absolutely don't do is make fools of themselves trying to drown out mentally deranged arguments perpetuated by the absolute dregs of society. Nobody else is going to do it user, it's me and you faggot, nobody else is stepping up to point out the weak fucking tactics used by these enemies of liberty, and if measures like this continue to grow more common then before long there will be absolutely no hope left for those who desire something greater.
If you want to demoralize them then make no effort to hide their weakness, instead make clear to them your strength, so that they may look upon a sufficiently armed citizenry and realize the power that we, as a people, hold. The government exists because we allow it to, unlike the vast majority of nations in the world. Let them realize this and you will see your demoralized opposition. If our fellow citizens aren't willing to engage in armed protest against infringements then there is nothing else we may effectively do in the realm of peaceful action.

>Novus ordo seclorum.

Attached: 1492457529767.gif (119x151, 32K)

As an unbiased opinion I think you're vastly overestimating how clever your idea is. It's actually pretty dumb and if I saw you doing it I'd just wonder what the fuck was wrong with you.

Attached: gif Funs Freedoms (2016).gif (676x509, 90K)

Looks like we're including ones from outside the country now.

I swear, these people need to be round up and forced to watch documentaries on Rwanda and Sarajevo.

Attached: IMG_6277.png (1136x640, 543K)

Charlottesville was initially planned as controlled opposition and the "counter" protests and the violence there were planned at the same time. In this case though, the protesters can't attack people telling them they should be buying something at the gun show instead, because they'd look like hypocrites demanding a reduction in violence but causing violence themselves.

The police may be told to force serial book readers away from the march so no "why are you marching for your lives but not fighting for them" signs show up on camera though.

If you're in Arizona, open-carry your pistol and make a big sign that says
"The war on drugs is so successful, I could still find weed in almost any town from the west to east coast. Now if we made guns illegal, everybody would be safe!"

or

"We should also make bombs illegal. That's stopping the Austin, TX bomber!"

this is a very pleasing gif.

why not join the march and start screaming extreme views on anti-gun?
like:
>"We need to confiscate all guns! Enough is enough!"
or
>"All gunowners are evil and they should all be rounded up and put into re education camps!"

there's a newer one (from 2017 or 2018) if anyone has it should post it!

They will shove people out of the crowd if they do something like that. Certain people in the March are designated and often paid chant leaders, so whatever they say the crowd says, and the crowd will never say anything but what the leaders say. This makes undesirable extremists or false flaggers easy to remove.

It's too late to do it by this Saturday, but the next time they have one of these antigun events, hire these guys to fly a "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" banner:
flysigns.com/airplane-banners.php

>PLEASE GIVE US FREE PUBLICITY

This

Ignore them.
Write your legislature.
Vote.

"hurt"

2nd amendment right, god given right to protect yourself, if people don't want to protect themselves by having gun free zones, then that is just darwinism at work.

Obviously teachers should practice what they preach with evolution.

Attached: 26168438_10214350949388893_8333311939498064815_n.jpg (310x563, 27K)

Cringe

Concealed carry? Mingle and talk? Maybe try to be more center on your approach and slowly slide into full freedom?

I DEMAND FEWER RIGHTS

>Join the fight to save your life, don't leave it up to everybody else
is good.
>Don't be lazy! Buy guns, don't ban them.
is going to get you endless harassment for being a "stooge of the NRA".

Sure you can conceal it, its just illegal to bring weapons to these things, (possibly varies by location). And obviously its better to be a bit more polite than that, but mingling and talking is only good if the crowd doesn't forcibly eject anyone who comes near them who is not them. And you can't talk to a chanting wall of flesh. What are these people really going to be like? I don't know, but nationwide well funded protests like these have been universally filled with angry assholes that the organizers keep infuriated the whole time.

Hurt the chances they see gun owners as a normal and well adjusted individual instead of the stuff they usually see as owners. It goes the same way with them too, you imagine just screaming hamplanets with blue hair and a lip ring but in reality there are many of the left camp that are normal people like you and I but are just uninformed.

No need, left wing "activists" have been staging highly publicized "protests" over various "causes" since summer 2015 and all it did was convince people to do the complete opposite of what they ask. Let them dig their own grave, they are a vocal minority in all honesty. The media just amplifies them because they share the same agenda.

Yeah I'm going to go give those crazy people a figurative lightning rod to focus their misguided hatred on. As much as I hate them I'm not going to give them a piñata to batter. And I don't want to portray myself like that old psycho that threatened to shoot up an anti gun rally.

Ha! These stupid fucks are marching just blocks from the gun show this weekend in my city. Seems like they should be protesting there instead of walking across a bridge like idiots.

Go back to Russia you shill fuck

No there aren't. We're dealing with a secular apocalyptic cult here.

Bumping for this. Restrain your autism, /k/. If we're gonna get anything done and sway anyones opinion, itll be using this method.

hmm go hand out literature at anti gun rally or attend my local Lincoln day with Austin Petersen. This is going to be a tough choice.

>checked to see if there was one near me for shits and giggles
>I thought I was safe in a small mostly right leaning city

tempted to find something to use as a sling for my mauser and go open carry in front of the 20 or so people that might show up

Attached: think again.png (932x704, 204K)

This is much better than ignoring them or just going to troll. If anyone goes, they should go to inform and change people's minds. Most people are lied to and have no idea what the actual gun stats are.

Take your meds you frothing-at-the-mouth conspiracy theorist.

Good. Do it.

>Just let people trample your rights. If you try to stop them, it only proves them right and hurts your cause
Tard

yes, giving them a bad impression of gun owners will surely make them think gun owners are sensible people.

Yeah I don't think anyone should open carry at one of these events. If you want to open carry we should make our own rally for gun rights and carry there.
I do think that people should attend these anti gun protests with signs and pamphlets supporting the 2nd amendment, though.

Do not go. Most of these “protests” will have less than 50 people. If you must drive by with a car blasting the star spangled banner with American flags all over your car. See if they get triggered and boo, record the anti American leftists