Hello, Friends

Hello, Friends.
For the ones who don't know, there is a Sup Forums Whatsapp chat. We're currently looking for new members. Anyone who wants to join, just join through chat.whatsapp.com/LDWdtgpLwp2GHDnGkszwOk
>WHATSAPP IS NOT SECURE

Whatsapp has been made secure for quite a long time now, given there's p2p encryption

>YOU'RE NSA

They probably already have all your data

>HUELANDER

the group is made of people from all around the world, i'm just the one making the thread

>TELEGRAM

I don't think telegram is appropriate for Sup Forumschat

If you don't know what a whatsapp is, it's just a message app for phones. Just get it on your phone, and click on the link to be added to the chat.

Attached: child_abuse_2.jpg (750x874, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_over_Avian_Carriers
gizmodo.com/whatsapp-co-founder-injects-signal-with-50-million-to-1823204444
cyberscoop.com/whatsapp-signal-group-chat-vulnerability/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's secure!
nothing is secure if you're letting literal random strangers in

encryption doesn't prevent me from joining the chat and recording everything everyone says

Everyone in that chat must be a massive retard

At least we can ban all Canadians there, so it's definitely an improvement

We are
Pic related, me

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

I didn’t think it was possible to be stupider than discord groups, but damn, you did it.

We're older that any discord group. You'd have known about our stupidity if you weren't a newfag

If it needs a phone number it doesn't matter how much you claim E2E

I'm not sure what you mean?
You don't even need to be an authority to get someone's phone number, it's not like the Kiwi Intelligence would need a WhatsApp chat to get yours

>he doesnt use the Sup Forums aproved way of communicating by throwing rocks decorated with cavepaintings straight trough one anothers windows

Advertising these discord groups in here should be a bannable offence

I don't trust the rock merchant, sorry

Attached: jew_43.gif (200x200, 335K)

Being Canadian should be a bannable offense.
Also go read the rules and tell me where it prohibits this chat

>t. CIA

what a story OP

Attached: file.png (750x672, 226K)

Just turn off the lights, my friend, and let's see which one of us glows in the dark

Attached: terry_0.jpg (418x438, 24K)

>what do i do
sterlization should have been first then suicide to realy seal the deal. jesus.

Isn't it? The best answers for these kinds of problems can be found on the one and only Sup Forums™ WhatsApp™ Chat™

Attached: child_abuse_4.jpg (1580x1580, 262K)

most people here know that whats app was developed by israelis and the IDF and mossad monitor them.

just give up. there are other ways to make money.

No need to kys, user. Just join the chat and you can make many friends

Attached: 28796113_10159944645110214_2398623356598353920_n.jpg (500x374, 24K)

pee pee is stored in the balls

Why would I ever join a group of retarded antisemitic losers?

No it isn't

thtas a very good question user. im glad you asked

yes it is

cum in the right nut, pee in the left

>Finland education
This is why no one likes you Finland. It is stored. in. the. balls.

Attached: IMG_20180321_085808_747.jpg (596x427, 35K)

Why wouldn't you?

Attached: 28685637_1968796379815092_7612147361030042004_n.jpg (960x908, 93K)

You have to understand, he's going through a lot of risk just for that question. It really makes no sense for an Englishman to join the WhatsApp chat

Attached: 0987654321.jpg (741x900, 189K)

>he doesn't use pigeons

I thought it was the other way around?

What about left handed people

Attached: 1515446499796.jpg (1944x1162, 501K)

Fuck off Tollini.

Pee is stored in the balls

>Whatsapp has been made secure for quite a long time now, given there's p2p encryption
delusional fools easily napped in to compliance

I thought we used empty aluminum cans and string?

Why do they even have a kid anymore? Using your kid as a politicial tool, instant necking.

your digits suggest there is some truth to this
i shall investigate my tockley-followers and report back

>implying
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_over_Avian_Carriers

can confirm peepee is in the left, jismus in the right

Fuck data stealing faggot.
Any newfags stupid enough to join this shit deserve every thing they get.

Great. I installed whatsapp and entered a stupid edgy name and my boss is using it. I deleted my account. Hope I'm not fired tmrw

:(

checked. sorry user. u're fucked

Is the group legit? I might join I need virtual friends

Can you prove it's not? Otherwise, please stop shitting up my thread, thanks

I would join to get phone numbers and report everyone.

Sigh. The thing of it is, one can always find an excuse/reason not to socialize with other human beings. But really, if you don't say actionable things in a chat, like literal threats of violence towards specific people etc. etc. then you are just in a chat being un-PC and obnoxious, to the rest of the world.

I would assume that if you wanted to discuss any real world actually illegal activities which you have engaged in or plan to engage in, you would save it for face-to-face interactions with people you have gotten to know and trust. Not in ANY chat. And nobody is saying, of course, that you should do any of that.

I mean fuck, go in there and talk about Ivanka Trump's ass, or Tay-Tay's latest album, or which MREs are the best, or what Assad's favorite foods and TV shows are, or even the hypothetical length of Donald Trump's penis. Get to know other living beings who presumably share some basic worldviews with you. You can't get v& for that, for fuck's sake.

Attached: al bowlly animated gif melancholy baby.gif (292x292, 1.57M)

what did kek mean by this

I mean it almost seems as if there are (((people))) here who don't want any of Sup Forums to ever meet in real life, or be friends or anything normal like that.

Hmmmmm.

I can be your frindo

If they give themselves fully to the Hebrews, it would only make sense they did the same with their kids

Attached: child_abuse_5.jpg (2500x1406, 270K)

Isn't it because you're Australian, tho?

Please give me your shitposts, goyim

Attached: 26E464F5075E40CAB61C1059433A17E0.png (500x566, 125K)

You can block him, and it won't even show your contact to him I think

Bin that baby

Attached: 738291973.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>whatsapp
Confirmed for ages to data mine.
Encryption doesn’t matter when they’re selling your info bundled to to every dataset bidder out there.

It's pretty legit, but idk how I can prove that
Screenshot to show the creation date, although the chat is older than that
The pics underneath are just the newfriends proving they're white

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-092001.png (1080x1920, 1.57M)

>implying you'd get in

Yea let me sign up with my real phone number in a neo-Nazi white supremacist chat group great idea

do you want my credit card number as well

sure. why not

>WhatsApp
>Secure

I bet you use Onavo VPN too

Maybe, I guess
But we had people talk about criminal activities in there before. Although I wouldn't recommend it, I don't think police cares enough to track these chats

fuctbook kike zucc the cuck owns that shit and a bunch very smart (((commies))) built it the crypto and app.... no way in hell i trust it.... even if @sgGRC says its good.....

TNO

pic_related
gizmodo.com/whatsapp-co-founder-injects-signal-with-50-million-to-1823204444

cyberscoop.com/whatsapp-signal-group-chat-vulnerability/
>"A flaw in popular encrypted chat programs WhatsApp, Threema and Signal theoretically allows almost anyone to control important servers, bypass encryption and add themselves to group chats.

>New research from a team of German cryptographers presented Wednesday at the Real World Crypto conference in Zurich, Switzerland zeroed in on group messaging to show that security for a one-on-one conversation is far ahead of group chats.

>The vulnerabilities found in Threema and Signal are relatively harmless compared to the problems researchers found with WhatsApp, because of the relative ease with which new people can be inserted into private groups without any permission."

Attached: 20180321082110.png (708x803, 94K)

you sound upset

Attached: thredly reminder.webm (286x500, 124K)

you already have and you can never leave

Attached: soyboitoolddyke.png (630x286, 291K)

>tfw my town unironically has a rock painting tradition
>just need to upgrade the distribution

All I care about is they they refused to work with the Brazilian government quite a few times. All my data is mined already anyways. If you have a phone, you're already tracked 24/7 about everywhere you go, everything you say and so on.

The chat doesn't have any political opinions. Some members might be neo-nazis, but it isn't a crime to interact with a neo-nazi anyways

Fag

hello there glow in the dark nigger

Fucking straya, every time

wait what, he's going to jail because his dog did something reminiscent of bad things?

Attached: hitlercat.jpg (284x177, 6K)

Delet did rn

Attached: Terry_sees_something_glowing_in_the_dark.jpg (324x245, 13K)

>They probably already have all your data
>probably

Attached: 1510543603949.gif (500x281, 855K)

Worst of all is, he's a liberal. He just taught the Nazi salute to the dog because his gf said their dog was so cute she couldn't ever see him not being cute. So he did it as a prank so she'd have to admit the dog COULD be not cute.
The story is quite bad, the more you read on it the worse it gets

Attached: 1510462278905.png (613x832, 245K)

Attached: 1506364558421.png (861x990, 563K)

>that pic
Don't britcucks ever get ashamed at how pathetic they've become?

>Don't britcucks ever get ashamed at how pathetic they've become?

No, that's illegal

Do not join. You are freely giving away your phone number.

Attached: 1519984493706.jpg (250x200, 6K)

I don't think so, no

Attached: 1505056878846.jpg (600x800, 57K)

Underrated

Bumpity bump chump

Attached: IMG-20180321-WA0003.jpg (600x544, 239K)

Attached: 1508927934820.jpg (1414x1270, 616K)

>Facebook for browns

>>YOU'RE NSA
>They probably already have all your data
Well yeah but we have more important people to chase than frogposting nazi larpers. Like the 5000 people googling how to make IEDs since the austin bomber. 4997 of them are retards who couldnt make a tray of baked beans, let alone a bomb.

I have no idea why it is so hard for people to make bombs that work. I guess the kind of people who would be driven to terrorism aren't the brightest bulbs in the hallway, but still... it's not like it's hard if you have a cursory understanding of chemistry.

Literally this. Fuck off elsewhere OP. You shouldn't want friends from here anyways.

Gas yourself and your honeypot

Attached: 1521158617860.jpg (800x1200, 190K)

Don't you shame me! Bin that baby!

Fuck you