Golden Boy

Is Kintaro our boy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0pRu119Luc
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmBSfci0yE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When she spit in his mouth, he acted exactly how I would have before I even knew shit like that would turn me on.

Biker girl best girl.

Too lewd
Naoko a best

She's far lewder in her seductions.

prove it

Does Golden Boy manga jump the shark? Let's discuss.

>cult arc
>mysterious cult leader says Kintarou is 2powerful4him but never explains why
>He has VR sex and cucks some guy
>Kintaro turns himself into a woman after observing the other women have sex only to win her crowd over
>Kintaro gets NTR'd but wants to join them in a threesome immediately
>Kintaro turns into a schoolgirl and pretends he's a 16 year old girl
>Random environmentalism and school system commentary thrown in where pages are filled with text

Anyone got Toshihiro Kawamoto Artworks The Illusives scans?

I remember reading the manga and it was so fucking awful. I think only the scryed mango came close to being as disappointing

he's totally my boy

shes the absolute best.

his hand turned into a penis because of her

never forget the best opening
youtube.com/watch?v=E0pRu119Luc

He is forever...our Golden Boy.

Holy fuuuuuuck you just gave me total childhood flashbacks.
>be somewhere in puberty
>randomly catch this on VIVA at night
>completely transfixed because first adult anime

Original opening has a real nice mood to it that I just can't refuse.

>can't swim for shit
yep, definitely me
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmBSfci0yE

My nigger, this shit is top-tier
The absolute 90s vibe-core

Pretty curious why the creator went batshit crazy after the adapted material. Even when they tried to go back to the old formula with the movie director chapters, it was pretty dismal. It was still the most infuriating ending of anything I've read just because there wasn't one

>But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks!

what the fuck
I'm glad that i never read it

how did it end?

Her employees are cuter.

In the aforementioned VR bullshit, courtesy of the Stacy controlling her servants with her golden showers, Kintaro was in the middle of a VR simulation in his college days when he cucked his rebound girlfiend with his ex (whose implied and unexplained death was the reason he left school). And they all were about to engage in a threesome because cult leader bullshit before the VR was cut off, so Kintaro and the thousands of other brainwashed people on the VR were flipping out. And thats where it stopped

celluloid painter is best girl

No he can actually accomplish the things he set out to do so by default he's not /ourguy/

I dropped it at the NTR shit.
No one cucks mah boi Kintaro.

as one of my first anime that i watched I actually looked up to Kintaro as a great role model.always wished they would have made more episodes though.