Yuragi Yuuna 88

Korean scans out.
wasabisyrup.com/archives/LI9UN5k6-VM#_theptep

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/159107330/#q159135402
www110.zippyshare.com/v/fF2g4QVY/file.html
www25.zippyshare.com/v/EIQ8rHHf/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares about the censored version. When is the fourth uncensored volumen coming

"Aren't you too old to be a highschooler?"

>silent crowd
Fucking elevens, two nukes weren't enough.

*Poof*

The idols not being secretly evil is refreshing to see.

This arc I guess will be 3 chapters. Pretty interesting that the crowd wasn't enjoying the girls' performance. With Yuuna's fake body suddenly combusting, they'll have to improvise quickly.

I am shocked.

>The idols not being secretly evil is refreshing to see.
It didn't work out for Koisome Momiji, but Tadahiro was just the artist.

Yuuragi girls btfo.

>underboob
nice

In fairness to them, the organizers seem to have fucked up. All the amateur, local, or small time bands should have gone before the big name idol band. It's only natural for some amateurs to be underwhelming if they follow the big name professionals on stage.

I won't deny that. That's incredibly dumb, as yeah, they should open for the headliners.

Confirmed that the anime is a TV anime and the main cast themselves will be revealed at the JF stage.
Maybe the first PV too, not sure.

I guess staff and other things might be revealed before then or after.

Miura also talks about the figures in his author comment.

Hope Karura-sama shows up in the anime too

I'm very much looking forward to the event.

I wouldn't hold your breath for it. Even if it's two cour, I doubt they'll go that far.

I know this is probably going to lead to some heavy plot advancement that a lot of anons wanted, but I would have been perfectly fine with some SOL idolshit

H I B A R I
I
B
A
R
I

My favorite kind of edit.

It may, or may not lead to plot advancement. The potential is certainly there, but it might just be the start of them improvising with their powers to get the crowd fired up again.

Idol culture is literally the worst thing that ever happened to Japan. It has twisted and destroyed their youth. Papa America can't create a nuke to destroy idols, Japan is fucked.

Urara is always so tech savvy. I assume her family specializes heavily in technology and strategy rather than combat.

>Ninja Houki a shit

This its the future of these threads.

The to love ru comment is what pisses me off. Rito is an unlikable little cunt and the girls in Yuragi are much better. TLR only has it's art going for it.

Well at least cat didn't get any--
>TL-kun a shit

>the organizers seem to have fucked up. All the amateur, local, or small time bands should have gone before the big name idol band.
So much this.
The lineup makes no sense for a music festival.

Who's Obari?

tfw I keep forgetting about the anime then im brutally reminded every time

I want to rape that girl with the fang

I just realized their hair colors are similar to the Yuyushiki trio.

Oboro and Hibari's fusion.

And this even has better art than TLR

kinda weird he didn't really feature Sagiri with Hibari, so the former was just left out mostly.

Eh, they both have their pros and cons. TLR has some stellar work, but Yuuna has its charm as well.

Well, he did kind of feature Sagiri last chapter with the page of her as an idol. And Hibiri and Sagiri have the same outfit there, so he probably decided to do the joke of Urara taking pictures of Sagiri, over having Sagiri show off the same outfit he'd just used Hibari to show off.

It's not like you have that much choice with hair colours. Blonde and black/blue is a given, and pink is often used.
Also their personalities are totally different

>three cuties introduced
>probably won't become part of the harem

At least we still have Hibari

>rape
>not love passionately in a public park after a fun date

>yuuna threads are dead

Kind of a boring chapter.

and gook scans. actual live TL threads generally have more attention

The figures better look great.

Savour this while it lasts.

No it wasn't

TLR art was shit at the start. Improved leaps over time.
Yuuna has had great art since the beggining, still has room to grow. Specially in the nipples department.

>yaya's hips

I want to commit a crime.

Dunno about that, these last 2 chapters have been the only Yuuna chapters i've skimmed through. This alleged new editor isn't doing a very good job.

Yaya is cute. Even though it's partially cause her personality isn't too fleshed out, she's not really too unlikable.

All male cats commit a crime when they reproduce

When did he changed editor? Around which chapters?

Around chapter 66-67

>great art
Bit of a stretch. The guy cant draw nipples for shit and he goes full ANATOMY when it comes to stomachs and abs

It’s time for Oboro to save the show with her Dragon Flute.

I guess it's because he's handling Kimetsu at the same time. Maybe he's just focusing on that more which is stupid imo.
Kind of agree that this and last chapter felt more fillerish but the last few pages of this chapter were good.

I like Kimetsu, I just don't want him neglecting Yuuna

>Editor is working for both, Kimetsu and Ghostits
>TL-kun translates both, Kimetsu and Ghostits
>TL-kun and the WSJ editor are the same person
>mfw

By that logic, the editor is also a cat.

Yes, it's starting to make sense now.

I checked in the archives, and the editor change was announced around the time Chapter 69 was released. So from 70 to now, Kimetsu’s editor is now in charge.

Archive link.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/159107330/#q159135402

When are we going to see Sensei again?

I think at least we’ll get a visual. We’re not sure of when the anime will air.

TS user here, good news/bad news.

Bad news, the color version of 87 won't be ready today. So if you were waiting for that, you can go to sleep or whatever. Hopefully it'll be finished by the time of the translation thread, but we'll see.

Good news, I did finally make the time to finish up the tankoban version of chapter 39. I also fixed a couple of minor things in 38.

38: www110.zippyshare.com/v/fF2g4QVY/file.html
39: www25.zippyshare.com/v/EIQ8rHHf/file.html

As I said when I did chapter 38, I don't consider these to be true replacements for the magazine scans as the pictures are much smaller, but for those of you who want the uncensored chapters in english, there you go.

Sweet. Thanks bro.

thanks man. btw, since TLanon is yaya, who do we use for you?

I don't know. I have no preference.

alright. time for me to find panels of nonko to edit, haha

Idol is a terrible arc

i didn't know what to write, so i just winged it
on the plus side, you're pretty hot

But the aidorus are cute

That would describe Hibari's arcs, not this one

Everything with Poochie is a treasure because she is the cutest and dumbest girl.

say you think you could upload links for color chapters of 52 through 68 and 71 through 77?

never read this but I can tell without a doubt that middle is best girl.