Britain, what the actual fuck ?

I visited Britain 20 years ago, especially London, Manchester, Nottingham... it was a beautiful and nice country back then.

Last month I had to fly to London to visit my sister and her husband : I was horrified. It's an absolute shit-show of shitskins everywhere, everytime, trash at every corner, the atmosphere has permanently changed. It's murky, the same scent of veiled violence and exogen degeneration I found in some french cities (Montpellier, Marseille)...

But even in France we don't have some of the fucked up shit pic related show (what kind of orwellian add is that ?). Our elites remain huwite, for the time being. It will take longer before we reach your point.

Attached: anglos.jpg (1978x6777, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MyaTkglhLd0
ilivehere.co.uk/
twitter.com/MPSRegentsPark/status/976431416031444993
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In 1994 i remember being struck how nog, Paris was. Must be awful now.

I thought France was banning free speech right now? You guys are fucked.

Paris is full of niggers, it's way worse than before (I don't live in it but I had to years ago). France has always been fond of niggers anyways. Celine put it that way : "Below the Loire, nothing but rottenness, sluggishness, infectious negrified miscegenation".

We are. (((They)))'re enforcing online policies to remove any kind of comment which doesn't align with the narrative.

I think they're freaking off, there's way more antisemitism than before thanks to the "french muzz".

I am thankful to the UK because it shaped my mind into a form that is now.
It was summer of 2008, I was a young open minded student wanting to sharpen my English and earn some extra cash at the same time. After two and a half months in London i came as a racist white supremacist commie hating man.all the weird paki grocery stores with products one does not know what they are. Those shitskin suspiciously looking men and ugly fat women with their guts flashing, wearing nothing but a robe. Those black as fuck negroes with bloody eyes looking like their infected with some zombie virus. Those mosques, those fucking gigantic mosques with huge satellite dishes transmitting hate propaganda towards people who let them into the country. Those ugly white skanks with piercings and tattoos all over their bodies.

I was so disgusted with what I saw, it was way worse than in my most vile nightmares.

That was Britain capitol city capitol of once greatest empires falling into ashes on my very eyes.

Thank you Britain for killing the inner leftist in me and molding a true patriot.

The grooming scandal is the last fucking straw and proves that Britain doesn’t deserved to be saved. British Fathers are more worried about being politically correct than protecting their daughters from rape. Fuck that, that’s a culture that deserves to die out.

I swear to God I don’t know how you brits get out of bed in the morning and look at yourselves in the mirror. Any man, British or not, uniform or not, who was complicit in this Grooming scandal would be dead by sundown if it were my kid.

Only hope is in polish diaspora, kek.

I want to die

I can't read anything in your pic

>20 years ago
>city's were nice
why are you lying though

I actually recently moved back to burgerland after living in Nottingham for a year. It’s decently white in comparison to London, but a lot of the minorities are because of the university having multiple campuses in Malaysia and China. It’s pretty nice but all the natives I me were hardcore europhiles and had no problem with multiculturalism despite bongland going to shit.

This past month an Egyptian girl got beat to death by a gang of blacks at the shopping center I used to stop by every now and then, so that feels strange though. The police dont want to talk about it but I heard it was a pretty big deal in Egypt, they don’t understand why the British aren’t protecting girls there

Attached: 833BC62C-D893-4E36-A68B-D863D5FC653E.jpg (476x322, 35K)

why are all you fucked living in the shitty city's

You have japanese tourist immidiatle flying back with some of them having to go under literal therapy because in japan paris is still known as the cliche city of love and perfume...
Now tourists that go vacationing there with that picture in their mind... lose their mind and need therapy after... Good job baguettes you even wrecked your tourism.

I was there for school so I had to live in the city. It was pretty nice for the most part but it obviously had its shit bits. That’s just a reoccurring thing in the West though, all of our big cities absolutely suck for the most part but those are the places people visit

Attached: FE9E9ACD-102C-4AFF-9958-28FBDF07A12E.png (920x720, 569K)

Yes. The cities especially have become hellish places and people outside the cities who would otherwise be semi-redpilled upstanding conservatives have no idea just how bad things are. Cheshire is like a different planet to Manchester and it’s a short drive between them

Hard to put your finger on but it’s orwellian yet lawless, overcrowded yet isolating, ‘diverse’ yet ultra segregated. Obscenely wealthy yet people are either broke or financed up to the hilt

I go to europe especially barcelona a lot and sadly you guys resemble us more and more, I think you are 5 years max behind us

You're not wrong froggie, I also visited France many times over the past decade and it's sad how much it has changed, Paris was the worst, disgusting city, Europe is blighted by terrible people unfortunately

Hopefully things go back to normal soon and we can go to war with each other again like the good old days

Attached: 1511395605386.png (838x959, 193K)

THIS

> (OP)

>Hopefully things go back to normal soon and we can go to war with each other again like the good old days

How do we do that, George?

Carry on as normal, right now, Europe is a sleeping bear, and the leftists, anarchists and undesirables from ME and the chicken wing continent are poking it, eventually it's gonna wake up with a throbbing erection and lust for blood and say "right you little cunts, I've had enough, time to get fucking lairy" and BTFO all of these pricks

A little chaos for a few years as Europe is cleansed by fire and then we can settle down and go back to hating each other as normal

Just declare war on each other. Watch all these 'visitors' run like crazy back to their country of origin

Dresden part II: Electric Boogaloo

Attached: 1487693888573.jpg (873x900, 354K)

only one answer

youtube.com/watch?v=MyaTkglhLd0

Attached: jacob-rees-mogg.jpg (1600x910, 617K)

Anglos have been sucking muslim cocks since they first met.

Attached: uk-early-islamisation-robin-of-sherwood-boiling-frog.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

There is no way Lizzy would do that!

It's not even just Nips. I've met tourists in Germany who were from Australia and touring around Europe and they told me that Paris was very disappointing. They have even been warned by their Aussie cuntmate that Paris isn't like you imagine it but they were still disappointed.

>Good job baguettes you even wrecked your tourism.
Paris is trying to be the most visited city in the world.
And their numbers are even going up. That's of course after they dropped due to allt he terror attacks.

The only time I've been to France was catching a few trains through Paris to make it back to Amsterdam, and it was literally nigger central; death stares and 'charity' collecting mudslime women included. I was thinking of visiting collioure at some point this summer, is it at all blacked?

I was in Paris a decade ago and it was dirty and filled with shitskins. I stayed in s nice area that was fairly free of them, but yeah no would never recommend the place to people unless they were dying to see something specific at the Louvre. Even the architecture, like yeah okay second empire blocks whatever, I'd be impressed if they weren't uglified by all the niggers. Who wants to look at niggers EVER? Oh yeah, circumcised kikes who hate beauty.

Britain today.

Attached: closed-shops.jpg (320x238, 34K)

I hear Burnley is beautiful in the spring. Gonna go watch a game at Turf Moor in April hopefully.

The south west is great if you avoid the major cities, and even those aren't so bad.

Attached: IMG_0506.jpg (749x469, 112K)

Britain is 25% white(saxons and eu migtants), the rest are non-wh*tes like anglo-celts(60-65%)(ancient br*tons ethnicity i.e pale meds), bl*cks and asi*ns.

The London e*glish middle class, west English(br*tons) and the Welsh use non-wh*te asian goons to oppress the poor saxon(northern working class) whites in north-eastern england

How do you spot the real west En*lish/ w*lsh you may ask?
>they are swarthy
>have brown,green and in some cases blue eyes
>brown/black eyebrows
>non-nordic nose shape
>negro shaped head.

cities are just ugly places now, the english people look tired and depressed by it all.
nobody smiles.

You br*ton will pay for your crimes against the oppression of northern germanic working class white people.

calm down pewds

better apply for your suicide license, Nigel

We all know why Britain has become like this. There's a lot of people making a lot of money from the (((diversity industry))).

Going to be mostly midlands on my trip. Taking an anti-clockwise loop from Nottingham through Burnley to Blackpool down to Liverpool then Stoke and back to Nottingham. Not your average tourist loop but I thought it would be interesting.

take the happy pill before you set off.!

ilivehere.co.uk/

Liverpool is 90% british.

another brit hate thread
6th one on Sup Forums rn

Well, you kind of deserve to be hated, Oliver. You put a guy in prison for having the wrong opinions.

>You

Attached: 1520605628417.png (645x729, 62K)

90% of those are Liverpudlian though unfortunately.

>nobody smiles

Congratulations! You're now a slav!

You understand your country is actually falling to complete shit in 2018 right?
Like, maybe you should be trying to put out the fire instead of yelling at the guys pointing out that there is a fire happening in your house.

Brits were never the most smiley, but christ its got worse over the last ten years.

What would you do, internet stranger? Knowing what you know about how totalitarian it is here? Our Prisons are death sentence gulags now and people don't even realise even if it's fun to take the piss out of the state of us now.

You make a joke about Islam, the government will effectively put you to death.

You've GOT to be joking, hahah, I'm 15 minutes from Burnley and I really do hope you're not actually visiting -Paris Syndrome to fuck

Turf Moor is right in Paki central, too, I've been

>ilivehere.co.uk/
Fantastic! I guess there is something wrong with me that I find visiting not as desired areas more entertaining than just looking at gussied up old buildings. But these places don't look all bad to me compared to some of the shit I see here in the states. Cleveland comes to mind.

stupid fucking website, bunch of miserable losers who hate their lives blaming it on their town

Why the fuck did you put Burnley on the list, I don't get it? What have you heard about the place?

>What would you do, internet stranger?
Leave. By paying taxes there and supporting the economy of the UK you are effectively voting for it. Have the courage to realize that the country you love no longer exists, and that the best thing you can do for it is leave it to its fate and lend your efforts to supporting something better. It's the best thing for you and your family that matters, not for a piece of land with invisible lines drawn around it.

Here in the states we are actually taxed for 50% of our networth when we give up our citizenship. I know that's not true for the UK. Emigrate to the US, or if you don't like our flavor of freedom then Australia or New Zealand.

They have no guns so they can't do shit.

Just stopping in on my way through. Definitely not a Paris syndrome thing. Just wanted to see a match at an old field before they're all torn down.

I am leaving, but when I say that I'm called a traitor by my own people, so what now?

Attached: 1488843184696.jpg (340x340, 39K)

>Weapon sweep
I thought it was a meme, but god, I looked up the #WeaponSweep hashtag and it's real

twitter.com/MPSRegentsPark/status/976431416031444993

prove them wrong.
everywhere here is a shithole except for a few wealthy towns.

The UK betrayed you, not the other way around. It put the citizens of foreign nations ahead of its native people, and stripped you entirely of your personal freedoms. You owe it nothing.

Shit, mate. Burnley is really lost to the pakis. Townley Park IS very nice though if it's a good day (weather)

On your way to Blackpool from Burnley I really recommend you go through Padiham->Pendle Hill/Sabden->A59->M6->M55

I mean its your trip but coming from somebody who lives here that's the only and most beautiful route to take from Burnley westwards

Your English is excellent, better than mine even. But holy fuck that's a lot of adjectives.

Love you.

Yeah, I know. It actively seeks to suppress and replace me. I'm actually going on my year abroad this year and I can't wait honestly

guess I am sheltered as I live in a 95% white area with designated chav zones. I just meant our countryside is some of the most beautiful in the world, and these people moan about it being boring... not stopping to think maybe it's them who are boring

Thanks for the route info. I haven't nailed down the exact travel as yet except the dates I have to be at certain places. That park does look lovely but I probably won't have the time to visit.

Make sure you learn to shoot a gun while you're temporarily free.

Yes the countryside is very pleasant.
Go to Tunbridge Wells then go to Clacton its like 1st world vs 3rd world.

based Poland, I'm sorry people got mad at you in 2012 for coming over for work, I prefer you guys over the fucking scum we're currently importing on mass

your english is good and your soul is pure. a rare pole. be good.

trying wayyyyyyy too hard, Ahmed. Don't you have welfare to collect?

Honestly I've lost all faith in this country, daily our rights regarding free speech are infringed. I went to the anti-racism march they held last weekend in London, as a journalist.

What I saw was a symptom of long-term brainwashing under the demented guise of appearing like counter-culture intellectual crusaders, fully fleshed out and submerging the streets of the capital.

We're at the point where people who could originally be deemed as "reasonable" or "well-adjusted" are just as manically politically charged about politics they don't understand or want to comprehend (mainly because it doesn't fit their Marxist narrative).

Police liaison officers were being harassed by actual Antifa members waving their flags and lighting their flares, they just stood there and took it. There was nothing they could do.

Their mantras mean nothing.
Their debates mean nothing.

I want out.

Don't care mate. It's not my kids being raped.

what the fuck am i watching this shit is classic

>PFL
>properfuckinglunch

welcome to the party brother.

Skegness

That looks wonderful in it's old school run down charm. Reminds me of the boardwalk in Santa Cruz CA but no mexicans.

has an american I'm not sure why we have a "special relationship" with this orwellian country.

>has an american
stopped reading there