Imouto wa Shishunki

So this is an old 4-panel comedy manga with only incest jokes, by the same guy who made seitokai yakuindomo.

The drawing is shit, but you can get over it...

Pretty amusing. Picked up.

this was once really well known before SYD's serialisation took off
the weekly Syd threads every wednesday occasionally work on it when there are people motivated to contribute

So it's Hoozuki-san chi no Aneki but with a filthy imouto instead, good to know.

>Hoozuki-san chi no Aneki
hey that's prety good

No not really.
there isn't romantic tension except for some characters, it develops a broad cast of boke (fool) and Tsukomi (straightman) humourists, throwing out quick fire dirty gags from the infinite well of perverse humour that is Ujiie-sensei

missed the first page

>So it's Hoozuki-san chi no Aneki but with a filthy imouto

That would be Hoozuki-san chi no Aneki + Imouto. It's absolute shit btw

more?

v5 ch5

anyone actually reading this thread otherwise I'll let it lapse.after a few more chapters

I'm here

I'm here

still no new poster though

I am.

bingo

Thread is dead anyway. SYD threads with +200 replies always only have only less different 40 posters.

40-50% of those thread are mostly the same conversations and image posting with occasionally an edit user or news about OVAs
so we're all old friends then anyway
if a couple of new people see this thread and decide they like the series that's enough for me

2 chapters after this and I call it quits

>Americans don't hold hands
What? While I may never have done so, I recognize it as something most people do.

guess there might not be anyone new tonight.

I am reading, I just know why or what

guess that's a wrap
bye

iduubbbzTV: EYYYYY THAT's Pretty GOOOOOOD!!!