Garo: Vanishing Line

Episode 7

Zombie thread for a zombie series l.

Will watch later.
One of the only three shows I pay attention to this seaosn.

Why do you post this every week? Garo doesn't have a big following on Sup Forums, it's not exactly big news. Also big consistent big threads for any series always become shit. And people are just waiting for subs.

>three
Same as me (garo, inuyashiki and netjuu), what's yours?

Yeah. /m/ doesn't even talk about vanishing line that much in comparison live action. It's just a niche thing.

Not that user but for me it's Garo, Kekkai Sensen and Inuyashiki. I couldn't get into Netjuu, especially after finding out it's a reverse harem instead of a simple romance story. I don't have anything against the genre, it's just not for me.

Can somebody explain to me what kind of shitty orange juice this bar serves?
This is disgusting.

I thought Sophie was just for headpats and taking out to eat tacos but this scene convinced me she was made for more.

>vlc

Best boy.

did he fuck her

No.

She doesn't have tits yet, so no.

>Kekkai Sensen
Oh yeah, season one is on my backlog since it's out, I'm too busy right now but I definitely will binge watch it someday.
>it's a reverse harem
Is it really taking that road or is it just people in the thread blowing things out of proportion?

I want her to sit on my face

Too fat.

i want to fuck her.

I want to rape her

I want her to enjoy it

I want to destroy her clothes and makeup

I want to bury my face in her tits and squeeze them until she cries

I want to eat her ass until she farts

I want to marry her

What a waste

This is turning out to be really disappointing.

>her

Remember when Garo anime was good?

Only GnT was bad.

Vanishing Live is good so far though.

explain

It's a troll.

Well medieval fantasy is automatically better than anything modern.

But it wasn't good. VL is much better.

>HnK
>not good

HS are out, by the way.

I'll wait for DDY.

aw shit is that some plot I spot

Is this only one cour?

> cake won
> the prize was casual sex
yes i do

no it's getting two

Odds on this being Sophie's brother? I'd put them at 75% myself.

What? He's Luke's dad.

They made my native american nigga luke white!
what a cruel world ;_;

Looks like Luke and Sword did a fusion dance.

That's pretty cool. Really early to start the main plot though for two cours though.

Apparently, El Dorado is an organization with the higher-ups named after playing cards or something like that. Luke's dad is the Knight, Martin (Sophie's sister) is the Queen and the leader is the King.

RIP Sister. Shame we never saw her without the headpiece.

Martin is her brother.

It's clearly orange colored juice.

How do you know?

I knew it.

By watching the series and the information previously known, like Paku Romi voicing a character named "Queen" and also voicing Martin in the flashbacks.

>99% water
>1% orange extract
Poorfag juice.

Badass nuns are my fetish
Also I knew that Luke's dad would be a dark knight

RIP badass nun.

Nom

Fair enough

This.

That dress rip though. Went out like an absolute badass.

Yes, Vanishing Line is great

Sophies brother is the king isnt he?

whoa

She was still beating up a horror as a normal human.
She's amazing

No, he's the Queen. My bet is that the King will be a character voiced by Horiuchi.

Wouldn't surprise me if her last name turned out to be fucking Anderson, goddamn.

I thought this was based on a sentai show? I didnt know that these kinds of shows can be this dark.

Alternatively Romi doesn't voice adult Sophie's brother.

Garo was always relatively dark.

That would be retarded.

>I thought this was based on a sentai show?
It's hyper midnight action drama. No, seriously.

Live and learn then I guess. My favorite show this season atleast.

It actually plays during nights? I honestly had no idea that rubber monsters and cheesy suits could flex themselves that far.

There are lots of cases of children having different VAs from the grown up version.
Especially when it's women voicing male children
Same

Just as clarification, the word you're looking for is "tokusatsu" as "sentai" refers only to a specific franchise within the genre (the one Power Rangers ar based on). Within tokusatsu there's been various attempts at making stories marketed toward more mature audiences with GARO being the most successful one.

Martin isn't a kid in the flashback and you don't make two major unrelated characters share the same VA for a series this short.

Thank you for correcting me, I've heard tokusatsu before but it completely slipped away from me.

>playing cards
Chess pieces. The horror this episode called himself Pawn.

That naming is ingenious.
Calling yourself pawn with a straight face

Blown out of proportion. There's only one competitor and the rest is treating it like an NTR story.

Yeah I'm glad that she didn't go out like a punk, but I wanted to see her messy hair.

Some rubber suits are just not meant for sunday mornings.

Every GARO TV series, tokusatsu and anime, share the same good old Friday late night 1:23 TV Tokyo slot.

Luke's father?

Who the fuck watches ANYTHING at 1 AM, on TV atleast since NEETs dont care about TV anyway

The finale of GARO MAKAISENKI was a trending topic in twitter in Japan for its original broadcast. I don't really know if any other installment in the franchise has managed that.

That was a great episode. Nice build up for the next.

No

There's a thing called late night TV

It was pretty obvious that he was evil from the flashback

wat

Contrast how Luke's father is portrayed compared to his mother.
Than factor in what Sword said at the end.
Or didn't you realise that the Dark Knight was Luke's father

My cousin made this, thoughts?

yeah i saw last week's episode too

Since Sister is dead, does this mean the girls in the eyecatch are going to start dying one by one?

Pretty good episode. I really liked Sophie in this scene. She's level headed enough to listen to the nun and to call Sword for help, but still clearly shitting her pants.

Behold the power of head pats.

I don't know whether removing them from the eyecatch or leaving them would be better

Have a (you), you earned it.

How many normal humans fighted horrors with martial arts and holding their ground agaist them?

Not many

There was that samurai in original Garo, IIRC.

Probably will get a good look at that armor next week or the one after that, finally.

OWOO OWWOO