Is it overrated?

is it overrated?

It is pretty average but actually one of the best things in modern anime. So I don't think it's that it's overrated but they just don't have many things better.

it tried to copy OPM HXH and DC and Marvel at the same time, but it's pretty good.

I mean it's shonen so of course sub-70 iq plebbitors are gonna hype it as being incredible despite how awful it is.

So yes, it is overrated, but that's implied just from the genre it belongs to.

>HxH
How?

>Implying every shonen is overrated

yeah it is, the seriew isnt bad-bad but average-bad, hate it if some post shit about how new, original and/or deep it is,

its a nice battle shounen, nothing more

The manga went to shit. The popularity will die soon.

Only watched the first season. The protagonist is too much of a pussy, and the rival is too much of an asshole. I'd rather have a Goku/Naruto/Luffy type of a main character than this crybaby faggot. This been said Allmight is an amazing mentor/big good type character and I want to fuck the frog girl, so I'm still gonna watch season 2.

bad news for you. The MC has almost no character development. Still can't stand up for himself against the bully. Pretty much a Mary Sue. Never makes any mistakes. All Might has turned into a piece of shit who can't stop sucking Bakugou's dick.

Plenty of animes are better than this trash, you inbred bnhatard. Stop pretending.

Well you'll see some changes but this series is pretty slow with character development but deku starts to go a little crazy. Like breaking his arm twice to make a point level crazy. Bakugou is still a shit but in season 2 he's basically just getting cucked and pissed off he isn't the center of attention. All Might is still great and you'll meet some more fun characters. Overall season 2 is a marked improvement to season 1. Don't know what the fuck the other user is talking about.

Honestly I only go on here to talk about it and the hivemind here seems to have turned against it so I dunno. Although I am seeing more youtube channels talk about it so maybe it's getting more popular. Personally it's just a really good shonen. It doesn't really do anything groundbreaking unless your only interaction with shonen is dbz and one piece but what it does it does well enough to be enjoyable and make me want to keep coming back.

Yes. The newest arc has been complete fucking garbage. That fucking Suneater fight was the worst fucking shounen fight ever put to the paper. Ever.

lmao of course a fucking BnHA watcher would watch anime Youtubers.

It's good but nothing special

Probably.
I love it anyway.

Literally none of that is true. What the fuck.

Why would someone lie on the internet

Yes, but it is enjoyable nonetheless

Don't see the harm. I'd say coming here is more pathetic than watching some schmucks on youtube.

Really? That's a pretty stupid opinion.