Black Panther too 'politically correct' for China as ticket sales dive in world's second-largest market

>Black Panther too 'politically correct' for China as ticket sales dive in world's second-largest market
By Michael Walsh and Bang Xiao

>The film has a rating of 6.7 out of 10 on the Chinese movie reviewing platform Douban.

>Black Panther opened at the top of China's box office last weekend, collecting an estimated $US62.8 million, but a lukewarm audience response has seen ticket sales dive in the days since.

Attached: 9469510-3x2-340x227.jpg (340x227, 11K)

China is not impressed.

lmao who cares about micropenis jelly chinklets
WE

Attached: 2018-03-21_152528.png (297x113, 3K)

seems like russia should pay more attention to what the chinese want, they have more money than you afterall

The only place that has more aids then san fransisco is afrika and russia
you are white niggers

The movie was good, but I can't blame the Chinese for not liking it when their black population is next to nonexistent. It has no target audience in eastern Asia

so a leaf and a pooftah walk into a thread...

The Chinese market is the reason Jewllywood can blow off the U.S. market and poz all their movies. So it matters.

Dark Knight is still the best super hero movie ever made. Black Panther isn't even top 5, it's become a political movie where people will lie and cheer for it but lightning can't strike twice.

Chinese don't respond well to poz
They like strong white male lead moviestars like Matt Damon or Tom Cruise

all i'm saying is they part with their money easily and they have lots of it

>The movie was good
>target audience

are you black user?

you must not have heard the term "baizuo" before. look it up, it means "white leftist". the chinese are very aware of the leftist problem in the west

>they part with their money easily
have you ever worked with a chink, user?

>part with their money easily
>have lots of it
Both of these are wrong tho

maybe stop hanging with nigger chinks

Yes and I've worked with Russians too. I'd rather hire the chink who can work overtime and are efficient at their job while I would only go drinking with a Slav. You're just butthurt that chinks are more hardworking than slavs, churkas and mambets.

nah most chinks are about as energetic at their job as an underpaid, tenured government worker on a monday morning

of course you would, they are as slanted as you are. cultural gap etc.

non-nigger chinks are either taiwanese, australian or american.

Nigger what?
Slavs >>>> Chink.

Not necessarily. Unlike in Pidorashka filled with violent churkas and gopniks where racism is prominent, over here it's very meritocratic.

>poo education

lmao how didn't your brain short circuit writing that?
what made you think I was applying, anyway? I work with whites only, you fucking monkey.

>slavnigger bydlos
>whites

HAHAHA

Attached: 1351332834003.jpg (1710x1616, 498K)

>celebrate the downwards spiral and weakening of white Western culture
>missing the fact that white Western culture is the only one tolerant enough to deal with their retarded bullshit
They fully deserve what is coming for them.

will the chinese genocide niggers a few decades from now when whites are too weak to prevent it?

Chinks are already exploiting the fuck out of Africa. When niggers revolt or something, the PLA will come and genocide them all. No one likes niggers in Asia. Everywhere you go, you can see contempt for niggers, even 3rd world shitholes like Cambodia or Thailand.

What triggers my jimmies is that movie is overrated as fuck. Havent seen it and I dont really care about all-black cast, but I certainly think its average superhero movie but nothing special.

Hollyjews used current political climate of empowered blacks for marketing and political correctness and marketed it as best movie ever.

And people took the bait. This shits in mouth of whole cinematography and masterpieces done through whole 20th century.

Fuck this part of history in particular, where quality is judged by emotion and not logic/reason.

Attached: JimmiesRustled.png (500x375, 314K)

>chinks are the reason Transformers movies continue to be made
>but they also blow the forced diversity movies out the fucking water

Conflicted