Dankula deserved it

And no, it's not because he was a former commie. He was a liberal, and an enabler of the kind of laws that he's found himself on the receiving end of. He's the type to go

>N-n-no of course I'm not a racist or a bigot! I love everyone equally! Bring on the refugees and gay marriage, just do what makes you happy!

He was a progressive because it was the path of least resistance. He didn't question anything. He was part of helping make this shit sandwich, and now he doesn't want to eat it. Two words:

Too bad

Attached: optimized-hg2k.jpg (2917x892, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rq8y-ejapjE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP is correct for once.

And?
The charge is still bullshit.

The charge is over the top but fuck that commie faggot.

>Commie falls into its own "hate-speech" trap
Pottery

I don't agree with the charge, but I love the irony.

>You should cheer for someone being sent to jail for a bullshit crime because at least they went to the gulag before you!

You're getting the rope too.

this, it's the utopia he helped create hope he enjoys it.

>and an enabler of the kind of laws
So.. Just like you?

It’s not about left or right it’s about free speech and that’s all that matters. If we start deciding not to defend free speech because we don’t like the speaker then we become those we hate

Who is this commie? Can I get a quick rundown on this? Thanks in advance.

Attached: 1499953366046.jpg (580x624, 59K)

You fool. This is the beginning. His true political beliefs are irrelevant. The fact is, he isn't a minority, he's a fucking white Scot. He is an EXAMPLE, for things to come.
And take off your meme flag you fucking faggot.

Typical D&C disinfo thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=rq8y-ejapjE

Fattys girlfriend will be riding other cocks now. I might see if she fancies a bang.

What everyone else said so far basically.

Think of the bigger implication here. Yeah he's a piece of shit and the irony is palpable. But if they come for one of their own without mercy, what do you think they'll do to you? Britain has fallen low, and only a very bloody revolution can fix that at this point.

Attached: 1519587487560.jpg (512x384, 45K)

Some Scottish degenerate who taught his girlfriends pet dog to raise it's paw when he says 'Sieg Heil' for a joke and has now been found guilty of hate speach and is awaiting sentencing.

>one of their own

Regular libs are useful idiots. They are disposable.

He got his dog to do a nazi salute and uploaded the video onto youtube, so the UK government decided to convict him of a hatecrime and have thrown him in jail for a year.

As has always been the case with commies and leftist dictators. The useful idiots go first.

The rest come after.

He got his just desserts alright, but it's a bad sign of things to come.

I hope his lefty retardo fanbase wakes the fuck up to what they've supported and created. The "nazi" conservatives were right the whole time and you lefty morons have created the very golem you thought you were preventing.

>for a year

Sentencing is next month.

Thanks. I hope that redpills his commie ass.

Who fucking cares if he's a commie? Now this precedent is set it WILL be used to go after ALL of us, doesn't matter left or right.

You stormfags are fucking retarded and lack any sort of vision.

Fuck that cunt

its always good to see our enemies punished

Oh, he's lucky then; the public outcry's going to ensure a slap on the wrist.

It flew under the radar only because the judge had no idea the guy's got a shitton of followers on the internet.

RULE BRITANNIA
BRITANNIA RULE THE MEMES

The laws for this have already been in place in this country for quite some time, and they've been used this way before. This just happens to be a new level of stupidity.

>the public outcry's going to ensure a slap on the wrist

Don't count on it, the judge might also decide to make an example of him.

He's going to be made an example out of. Whether or not it's a slap on the wrist is irrelevant. I don't think it will be, personally, because they want to string him up.

Attached: 1494621928288.jpg (719x540, 99K)

And still you Britcunts refuse to riot. This 1984-style goverment will slowly be forced upon you while you just sit idly by until you're in chains in some gulag workcamp for 75 years for assuming someone's gender.

He should convert to Islam and rape a bunch of kids. He'll never see a courtroom again

Attached: IKSJffFgt.png (480x360, 218K)

He brought it on himself though, that's the difference. They demand completely ambiguous laws be brought in because they don't understand that what they believe is irrelevant, they can still easily fall foul of those ambiguous laws themselves. People like this can't be helped, they'll never change their opinion, and even if they said they did, would you really ever trust them when you know that only a month beforehand they wanted nothing more than to see you dead? They're either retarded or lack conviction, whichever it is they aren't welcome.
Tell this ginger nigger to reap what he sows. I hope he doesn't suffocate on the irony.

It would take a lot more than a riot to force the government to roll back laws which give them this kind of power.

Are you seriously this dumb?

Please answer honestly if it's legal in your country.

Attached: 1461045097049.jpg (648x473, 131K)

He hasn't even been sentenced yet. It's a month away. I wouldn't be surprised if they let him off with time served after this long. Then there's the possibility of him counter suing the state for dragging this out and keeping him from finding gainful employment.

Oh right, I forgot. Reminding the government what a democracy is would inconvenience you too much since you'd rather be playing Call of Duty at home than fighting for your basic human rights.

I'm not saying it shouldn't be done, I'm saying that at the end of it, we'd be in exactly the same situation. The Iraq war saw massive protests, and the government realised that they could just be ignored.

I forgot, this is a generation of soyboy cowards. Doing more than waving a banner is too spooky.

So what have you done about the problems in your country?

When he was first getting charged some alt right individuals like the Golden One were trying to reach out to him to help and he denied them then later went on podcasts badmouthing them because he thought being associated with those people would hurt him. I wonder what this faggot thinks of his cuckery now?

no he didn't

Keep projecting, Ahmed. We're not even close to your levels of cuckery. I go to the UK every year on vacation, and you guys seem completely oblivious to the fact you're essentially living in a pre-cursor police state. The UK literally has more cameras in the street than there people. We don't get police visits for shit said on the internet. We don't go to jail for making a meme. But somehow you've actually come to believe that's how the Western world works. That's fucking scary.

>Going to jail for your dog saluting Hitler
Maybe this will wake up a few of the less strung out lefties that the "fascism" they fought against is the fascism they created in the end. Something poetic about that. Fuck him.

So absolutely nothing then. Got it.

>be commie
>make joke video about a dog being a nazi
>get sent to jail

Attached: jewed.jpg (590x525, 49K)

Whether or not he deserved it has nothing to do with anything. What matters is why he got jailed.
If a communist gets jailed because he is a communist, who the fuck cares. Good, I hope more commies get jailed.
If a communist goes to jail for jokingly saying ''gas the kikes,'' you have a problem. That's not a good thing for anyone.

> Was a commie?
OK, but unless I am being crazy here that viral video of his is clearly racist. He changed, presumably he disagrees with everything in that statement now?

Nice proxy, faggot

I'm not a nazi that allegedly killed 6 million! I'm a communist that killed over 100 million! See, better???

I made this image, thank you for saving it

>Freedom of Speech laws don't apply to people I don't like
You're as bad as him.

Muh horseshoe

The UK doesnt have free speech. You fags literally believe everywhere is free but the middle East kek

Oh I'm prepared son. If we ever stoop to your levels of cuckoldry, shit will go down. But I guess a soyboy like you never even imagined the possibility of having to fight for their rights. I learned a lot in my 10-years in the army. While you're just a stupid boy.

He dug his own grave, you fucking bong.

What exactly is wrong with, you know, not being a nazi? Can't you people just be nice and not insult others?

Gas this user

>he deserved it because he was a liberal, and an enabler of the kind of laws that he's found himself on the receiving end of.

I can't argue with that.

Nobody said it wasn't. Learn some reading comprehension, retard. OP said the fag deserved it because it's HIS fault this bullshit law exists.

How the fuck is it his fault more than anyone else's? Are you doing political activism or something? Fuck off.

Because he's a liberal, and he helped promote these laws. Fucking moron.

Dankula is kind of beside the point. The UK is totally fucked if rape gangs and trucks of peace can operate with near impunity but ecelebs like Lauren Southern and Count Dankula feel the harsh sting of the law. The crown needs to get its priorities straight.

>And?

Dankula on Kumite agrees with a Sargon and is a liberalist - they both don't care about white displacement and roll their eyes at the alt-right.

>and he helped promote these laws
How? What specifically did he do? You're literally saying he deserves it because he ideologically disagrees with you.

This is what the thread is about, moron. There is no "and", retard.

Yup. Let this fucker rot in jail. Hope sargon joins him soon

Because the alt-right is fucking poison and does nothing but complain about muh jooz rather than try to engage in any sort of political activity. You guys exist nowhere but online and you scare everyday people off with extreme rhetoric.

WRONG, fucking illiterate moron. HE promotes these laws, and HE broke the law that he promotes. HE should know better than anyone to not do what he did, since HE likes these types of laws. HE deserved what he got.

So it's a useless thread?
Try posting it in Reddit instead, where there were actually people who think he doesn't "deserve" it.

Alright you fucking sperg, how about I say you deserve to be in jail because you haven't done enough to combat these laws? Your dumbass logic makes no practical sense.

Reread the OP. Dankula and his type (the youtube centrists and skeptics) allowed for this to happen. They didn't care about SJWs until Gamergate and now they want to be politically active when it's too late.

>sit on the internet all day
>extreme

You're a fucking moron. You use propagandist keywords to try to make it seem like you have a valid point.

>gas the kikes
>the Jews are behind everything I don't like
>brown people are bad
>everyone I disagree with deserves to be jailed

Good luck getting anywhere IRL with this kind of rhetoric.

>useless
>he's still here

If you dont like it, go to a different thread. I can't believe you're this dumb.

t. Liberalist mad that the alt right is growing

He didn't deserve it, but he got a taste of his own medicine.
This is a lesson of how progressivism only "works" until they come for you, and the ones that are still comfortable, YOUR NEXT.

I care more about the fact people deserve unalienable rights that the petty fact he looks like a degenerate or was brainwashed in the past. Condemning him because you don't like him is what leftists do just reversed. Low tier LCD normie shit.

Ironic, you mean ironic.

Have fun being gassed when the ethnostate comes you kike

Why? I'd rather keep pissing off you snowflakes trying to redirect the outrage over this charge and normalize it.

Nah you're wrong because this idiot dank and the rest of the liberalists haven't learned the lesson. Dudes life is being ruined by progressivism and yet they can't stop complaining about dem evil natsies and instead think they need to opt for "Progressivism Lite"

I mean bullshit.
>grossly offensive

Doesn't matter you are still missing the point.
If you support jailing and silencing people you disagree with and don't like, you are a leftist at heart.
You can win and play fairly.

Growing where? On Andywarski's Youtube channel? You're not fucking doing anything but circlejerking online. Also I love how you assume everyone who disagrees with you is a liberalist'd've'y'es you fucking sperg.

>the Jews are behind everything I don't like

Here's what morons like you don't understand:

Jordan Peterson tries the same propaganda. "You blame the Jews because you have a shitty life". Who said any of us have a shitty life? Maybe we all have great lives, maybe some don't, that's not the point. The point is THE TRUTH. The Jews don't fuck me over, im doing fine. I just don't like how they fuck everyone else over. They use manipulation on the public and it's immoral. They are horrible. They are leeches. So yes, I don't like what they do, but it has nothing to do with me personally, I don't like what they do to others. They literally control EVERY textbook in America, and then pass laws that FORCE every school to obey their curriculum. And this is just ONE example of the shit they do. They are parasites and they spread degeneracy in society.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA LOOK I FOUND THE SARGONITE LIBERALIST

Nah it's bullshit. Their excuses are "but there are actual baddies to arrest we wuz just comedians :("

This kind of shit was their fault. "Live and let live brah"

YOU are the snowflake, you fucking moron.

>us

You*

Something like this will never happen in America, it would be political suicide.

And what does this have to do with him deserving it? Non-liberals don't deserve it, but liberals do, BECAUSE THEY PUSHED FOR THESE LAWS,

Jews have been in control of this country for over a century. Good luck convincing the country that all of 20th century America was a mistake, including the "good" parts. Good luck convincing white people who have Jewish family members that the Jews are bad.

>n-no, you!
>you f-fucking moron!
>you retard!
>you d-dumbass!!!!!!!

Attached: 1508886292333.png (362x507, 192K)

No, Rights apply to all men equally. Stripping your neighbor you do not like of rights strips yourself of those same rights. That's called cutting your nose to spite your face or shooting yourself in the foot.

We're stronger than our weak enemies and talk is cheap. No man should be convicted for speaking freely. If you disagree, you are just fluorescing in the twilight.

>Jewish family members

98% of America is non-Jewish.

No. Stick with your values like a rock. To be swayed so easily on the most fundamental issue of human rights means you don't deserve them either.

I swear these gamergater skeptic youtubers have been asleep on Mars for the past 20 years. Did they check who and what they were voting for? Did they ever vote?

Attached: CountD.jpg (602x109, 17K)

>Help institute laws that will arrest you for your speech by either ignorance or malice
>Complain when you're on the receiving end

This is real weak guys. Dank hasn't learned a thing and so it seems neither have you guys

Idk why you're saying "we", they actually are leftyfags. They're so scared of the backlash this charge has created.

When the time comes they can be excluded from society and left to surrender or preserve their rights as they like.