The final solution

Never fails to bring a solitary tear. What could have been Sup Forums. Maybe we will realise this dream once again.

>Press F to pay respects.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n840zXmlzak

Attached: 5e4b426792cc936e.jpg (1280x853, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPB1jy4vmFA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah how marvelous to live under a totalitarian dictatorship.

It's pretty great I know look at us now it's pretty neat nobody even knows we are under it.

Also you shouldn't be talking francy boy you were always on the wrong side in history.

Every state is just a plutocracy. Might as well live in a plutocracy that inspires you.

Attached: hitlerundgoebbels.jpg (500x669, 76K)

Yes, it was. You think you're free now? You've never been more restricted in your life and you don't even know it.

>inb4 truck plows through your house driven by a moderate muslim.

>implying you're not right now

Attached: wee hee hee!.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Are you the French kike/JIDF using a proxy who pops up in every Nazi/Holocaust denier thread?

No I am the brit living in france who enjoys teaching neo nazis what idiots they are.

I WANT MY VOLKSHALLE GOD DAMN IT

Kys
my family literally survived the Antonescu regime here...

Idiots who have no idea of what they speak

>implying that your family weren't gypo scum

How unfortunate for the rest of Europe.

No, we are Jews and in the past there used to be 600.000 Jews here in Romania and now just 10.000

F

S
S
S

Hopefully one day 0.

Man... I wish I could live a single day in a alternative story line where the good guys won.

Go to Israel and be happy there.

Why hopefully one day 0?
What did Jews do to you?

I will go once I graduate but gotta think of a good place without any ar*bs

ARE YOU TOO GOOD FOR YOUR HOME!?

Attached: 1520901240548.jpg (680x363, 57K)

F

Attached: 27332054_1600770669971192_7239276883570431973_n.jpg (720x666, 69K)

*gets defeated*
lol

Attached: brainlet.jpg (1023x651, 44K)

ok mohammed

Lol

being called a brainlet by a child who calls himself a Fascist.

oh dear that did my heart good.

Wow much information. Please tell me more you French cuck?

>Yeah yeah yeah, call names and live in ignorance

what information do you need - a state that took control of businesses, controlled production adn prices, put millions into effectively slave labour, funded itself with loans that it could not repay adn theft from its citizens - and then went to war to impose a racial adn social order that was based on prejudice adn pseudo science.

a place where criticising the government could get you killed, or life imprisonment

go fuck yourselves if you think that is fun

youtube.com/watch?v=sPB1jy4vmFA

Imagine if the Bongs and the Krauts would have become allies, could this alternative reality be heaven?

>says the child of allied forces rape babies

user you never even had a chance go one tenth of a portion and call it a meal and have your weekly bath. You will feel better.

you know I am a Brit living in France don't you. Retired adn enjoying my life here

you are funny though

got to go and walk the dog, bye bye foolish children