ITT: anime that aren't discussed on Sup Forums anymore

Name one and what you thought of it

>Tari Tari
>all you need to see is the I DON'T MONEY clip

I STILL like that hat!

Trapeze. Kind of weird because Sup Forums seems to like avant-garde anime.

Barely any show is discussed anymore, all threads consist mostly of circlejerks and waifuwars.

I dropped this show when it was airing because I found it boring. Recently I picked it up again and was surprised how good and consistent it was with writing teenage characters. Perspective of the shows is sure changes with time. Wien was and still is the best boy though.

I miss Rolling Girls threads

Somehow this. Anons are even too lazy to discuss ongoings nowadays. Maybe that's because there weren't so much airing shows before as it is now. I don't even have a time to check out everything like I used to.

I didn't pay attention to how bad this could get until the Little Witch Academia TV anime started airing. Holy shit, the threads were awful. You couldn't have a discussion without going along with the circlejerk, otherwise you'd be accused of shitposting for daring to be critical

That's not how you greentext.

It's not like there's much to discuss.

I don't believe I've ever seen a Soul Eater thread, though that might just be me.
Does Sup Forums ever talk about this series?

It really wasn't very good and isn't worth remembering, but the music was fantastic and I still like listening to it.

>I don't even have a time to check out everything like I used to.
You don't have roughly an hour a day to watch anime?

LWA was an actual case of crossboarders running a 24/7 general, so of course it was going to turn out like that. If it's not airing day and the thread lacks a clear subject, it probably exists to continue a circlejerk, but otherwise Sup Forums can still be pretty good.

Soul Eater can eat my dick if you know what I mean.

>You don't have roughly an hour a day to watch anime?
An hour a day for anime makes it only 14 shows per season. I'm following >30 right now and still haven't checked some shit.

Try an hour a day and 10 on weekends. Or just watch every episode the day it airs.

If you're following >30 anime on any season, it means you're following heaps of trash.

To be fair to current Sup Forums, LWA's shittiness was probably in part due to Tattun attracting people who otherwise wouldn't have shown up.

Your favourite anime isn't discussed because it's not seasonal.

I usually drop a bunch of shows in the first few episodes, so I'm only watching 30+ at the beginning of the season. Considering shorts and how shows tend to be concentrated on certain days, I only spend an hour on airing shows most days and can still watch ~20 a season.