i.imgur.com/DNQfiMd.jpg
>Yemen Feb 26
imgur.com/a/5HBAD
>Idlib Feb 25
imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

Devs March 20
>Afrin; Turkish airstrike on SAA outpost along the road linking Afrin to Nubl an al-Zahraa towns, killing 6 injuring 2
>E Hama; SAA discovers 2 mass graves near Rahjan containing several civilian and military bodies
>DeZ; SAA and allies successfully push back ISIS offensive that had been ongoing over the last 2 days
>A number of SAA become trapped behind ISIS lines in the district of Al-Qadam, have since been rescued
>Russian MoD; Almost 80,000 evacuated from E Ghouta via humanitarian corridors
>Aleppo; Jaysh Halab al-Shahba provides video of their shelling of SAA airbase with Grad missiles
>FSA continues to advance against YPG, capture Basouta, Adi Reyhalah, Karazleh, ‘Ayn Dara, and Kufayr, now only 7km away from SAA lines
>Harasta; SAA seized most of ‘Ayn Tarma Valley following a short battle, now reached SE outskirts of ‘Ayn Tarma suburb
>SAA breaks Faylaq Al-Rahman’s front-lines at SE axis of Hazah, now control more than half of town, heavy clashes ongoing in NW sector
>Douma; Jaysh al-Islam call off offensive after capturing then losing several points in Masraba, take heavy losses from artillery as they withdrew

Prev

Attached: Ceaser.jpg (550x631, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RT_com/status/976440689948012547
almasdarnews.com/article/developing-up-to-140-families-evacuated-from-harasta-in-the-east-ghouta/
youtube.com/watch?v=gcNqaUp8GuQ
almasdarnews.com/article/iraqi-govt-ready-to-work-with-turkey-to-secure-border/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 17.11.50.png (666x580, 295K)

Israel uber alles.

Death to America!
Death to Israel!

Attached: 1516991281525.jpg (1000x997, 617K)

>Gruber is making fresh,
you sure about that platty

Attached: 14588449228240d7req.png (500x500, 198K)

oh no, is your ass burning right now ?

at what point are Turkey and the USA going to collide in Syria?

Thanks, m8.

Attached: LankaBro.webm (480x348, 608K)

they already have

listen to his audio published on may the 15th 2015
he clearly is against ISIS

>better a weaker enemy like turkey than Uncle Sam
>weak
>turkey
>he thinks america will invade to keep kurds alive

Attached: 1514132574117.jpg (990x1200, 564K)

no probs lad

I ctrl+F'd your ID and saw nothing but anime, I realized who you were soon enough...

Attached: 1520503399289.jpg (313x313, 20K)

>i don't like kurds, so i will cheer for turks!
Just /sg/ things.

They won't collide, one will fold. Basically whenever the USA pushes, ACTUALLY PUSHES any point they want, everyone else folds. China folds, Russia folds, EU folds, and Turkey most definitely folds. The question is if the USA decides its worth it to push, or if they themselves will leave it be.

Lanka, do you play WT?

ya ali

Attached: 1480489046471.png (712x864, 365K)

Sink some US carriers Strong Uncle Volodya! Shoot down some kike planes!

Attached: a9fdc78b8c2a3956534e1a846b6b73a15356ead9_1_600x632.jpg (600x632, 131K)

>Just /sg/ things.
Arab retardist isnt /sg/

Yes

I want both to die desu

Country list, from best to worse :

Most Arab states > Russia > Iran > NK > Venezuela > Cuba > China >>>>> POWER GAP >>>>> Sweden > Turkey > Qatar >>>>> POWER GAP >>>>> Eurocucks > k*rds > burgers > Israel

Attached: DYlQulyW4AMokI7.jpg (1080x812, 131K)

So Americans did not attack Assad, complete GARBAGE lies from LARPING /x/ tier FILTH on /sg/ it is shameful by allah it must never happen again or I foresee the destruction of /sg/ as clear as I see your face.

Attached: 1511345239551.jpg (620x284, 32K)

>tfw u will die in WW 3 not wearing Asthetic Rohdieisan camo

Attached: Rhodesia feels.jpg (680x750, 188K)

Muh stronk turkey

They're continuing the bombing here. Realistically, what do you think will happen if the SAA advances past one of those Turkish outposts? Will the Turks respond or just being paper tigers?

Attached: zzzz.png (1248x520, 307K)

>> Sweden > Turkey > Qatar >>>>> POWER GAP >>>>> Eurocucks
>Swden before Euros
Do you even know where Sweden is?
idiot

America wants to invade for the Israelis. It doesnt give a fuck about kurds. Everything the US does is for Israel and their greater israel project.

Attached: ISIS-is-working-on-Mossad-CIA-plan-to-Create-Greater-Israel-2-750x400.jpg (750x400, 41K)

Stronger than kurds with american bought AKs thats for fucking sure

there will be no invasion of the area
if there is
its WW3
so its just more Proxy wars
so good job on chearing a NATO nation into a invasion of syrian land
at least the kurds are internal rebels

I played with Nathan, Tonk faget and Gruber. But i yet to have honor of playing with infamous anime loving shitposter.
Gonna ask for you specifically, if we play this weekend.

>Will the Turks respond
unlikely, if they do continue pushing up it may have been part of a deal made over Afrin, tit for tat

Attached: 1521224367333.jpg (577x1024, 56K)

okey
i would love to play
mind you i just got my 4.7 so i am still a nub

Erdogan is weaker than the US. He's already pissed off the US and the Europeans, he cant afford to piss off Russia.
Id rather negotiate with Erdogan than with the Israeli puppets in the US and EU.

haven't been on Sup Forums for some while, is the IRC dead?

If this was 20 years ago, I'd choose Turkey over Kurds. However with the way Erdogan is bringing religion into law and politics lately, I choose Kuds. At least they don't mix faith with politics and administration.

From a practical standpoint as a EU citizen Turkey winning is better, since they take a lot of the refugees and if there's trouble with them they'll swarm us. I just can't stand to support a non-secular state.

Sweden isnt a eurocuck country. Its almost arab now.

40 tons of chemical weapons left by militants found in #Syria – Russian MoD
twitter.com/RT_com/status/976440689948012547

You'll do fine.
I played with them directly after installing the game. I didn't even do the tutorial.
It was confusing trying to work out how it all worked but I had a great time.

Attached: be careful.jpg (657x527, 68K)

This is long term project. The Israelis dont have the population to cover that area, theyre taking steps towards this. Notice how the kurds are situated right outside those biblical borders?

okay lad
that made me chuckle

Attached: gu8nV8N.jpg (359x391, 60K)

>Developing: Up to 140 families evacuated from Harasta in the East Ghouta

BEIRUT, LEBANON (2:30 P.M.) – A large number of families managed to escape the East Ghouta region, today, after the Russian military opened a new humanitarian corridor.

According to a military source in Damascus, up to 140 families exited the Harasta suburb as part of the evacuation agreement between the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham.

The source added that these families left Harasta through the humanitarian corridor located near the water resources building.

With the evacuation of these families, the first part of the Syrian Army-Ahrar Al-Sham agreement has been completed in Harasta.

almasdarnews.com/article/developing-up-to-140-families-evacuated-from-harasta-in-the-east-ghouta/

We should definitely play again soon!

Attached: happy.jpg (405x412, 25K)

>This is long term project
short term is breaking up and balkanizing the region into small bitesize pieces

FROM THE NILE TO THE EUPHRATES

Attached: 1521414942817.jpg (1024x788, 475K)

I was really surprised by the US response to what Turkey did in Afrin "oh yeah we don't care about that part of our Kurdish proxy army in Syria" I think Turkey must have pushed very hard on this and the US has no realistic way of pushing back without causing a major drama in NATO

True, and mass immigration. Currently the arabs are winning the demography battle, but push them out (to the West) and theyre more likely to get balkanised.

>In 1 part of #Ghouta , Assad is modelling "normalcy" driving a car, while on another part of #Ghouta, his Russian allies are using bunker-buster bomb to hit an underground school & kill 15 children

ASSAD!
It's been three days!
I made this meme 2 days ago, and it isn't funny any more because you're not following through and attacking them!

Attached: so you have chosen death.png (852x1176, 1.05M)

Turkey taking al-bab pretty much put Afrin in their hands.
The dumb kurds should have handed the SAA all the areas East of Al-bab, now they get nothing.

Assad is too busy targeting the underground hospitals user.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 17.29.52.png (1248x1460, 1.15M)

Hirista green buses soon.

Damn, i didn't know argentina sent people to Ghouta.

Silly nathan!
Confusing what are basically two polar opposites!

Attached: 1512658539338.png (944x720, 495K)

exactly
feel kinda hurt

Attached: 1506742524966.png (944x1024, 508K)

Attached: nauree.jpg (342x377, 28K)

>last bakery and hospital in one
oh the humanity

>He has a fitting reaction image of the exact same girl
Classic lanka

Attached: 1513070021410.png (500x334, 56K)

Me too.
Yez.
>be SSO
>do nothing but search for underground hospitals
>be air force pilot
>bomb only underground hospitals
>be air foce officer
>spend expensive bunkerbusters on nothing but underground hospitals
Good thing this rusty Russkie shit didn't destroy anything and allowed free people to expose evil Putin-Assad regime.

my collection is pretty good if i say so myself

Attached: 1500144173431.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Its not a girl. Its a cartoon.

Attached: 1521233707666.jpg (638x459, 46K)

>I had a great time
m-me too!
Teaching to play is always fun, plus Grubs has gotten real good at planes recently!

Attached: Happi.gif (440x450, 2.36M)

>Rosties mad that 2D is replacing them
post hands

Attached: ewww2.jpg (371x347, 24K)

>virginator9001 thinks drawings of potatoes are replacing anything

This report is incomplete. His soul was also shut down by S-400 while trying to ascend.

I've been staring at these two posts for the past minute trying to figure out what you guys mean.
>but Lanka and anime do go together, how are they opposites?
Am I missing something..?

Attached: anime umbrella.jpg (1170x757, 89K)

Yeah, it's always fun as long as one person knows what they're doing.

Kek

Talking about Lanka and Gruber lad
One's a grisly, drinking, burly, ex-sparky chad queenslander
And the other's a child-at-heart sri-lankan weaboo studying in adelaide
Fair contrast

Attached: 1515823089440.gif (342x342, 404K)

Dont worry lad
i think its cute when people are a bit slow

Attached: 1497642982009.png (944x720, 487K)

Ahah, I'm not that good~..
It's more just the little things you pick up as you go along, best ammo types, where to shoot, how to lead targets, lanes of attack etc.
It's a skill like any other, and a skill that anyone can learn!

Attached: 1521492588349.png (1919x1080, 2.15M)

oh, jej, silly me
>gif related

Attached: hiding.gif (500x281, 1023K)

Im sure the Iraqis dont mind, if Saddam was around he would do the job himself.

>Turkish warplanes have “neutralized” 38 militants of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) in northern Iraq, who were preparing to attack Ankara’s forces, security sources say. The sources noted that at least 15 caves and 30 shelters used by the PKK members were also destroyed.

Anyway i am off the night
good night

Attached: happy for you.jpg (250x264, 15K)

>yes Iraqis still support violations of national sovereignty

Attached: 1511449741765.png (302x382, 139K)

Good night, Lanka.

Sleep tight mate

Attached: 1511244766648.png (786x618, 35K)

How sophisticated is this tunneling equipment? The turks found it with the YPG in Afrin

Attached: DYwa6uJUMAAxsIH.jpg (1200x800, 157K)

Attached: DYwa-hcVwAAzWfS.jpg (1200x800, 208K)

>Footage released of an Israeli strike on a Syrian Nuclear facility

>youtube.com/watch?v=gcNqaUp8GuQ

Attached: DYwa8yJVoAA25Jp.jpg (1200x800, 158K)

>wake up
>K*rds still exist
Life shouldn't be this horrible

Attached: 1508200700320.jpg (800x4524, 1.12M)

>frogposters

Attached: 1511136670742.png (868x387, 268K)

>Im sure the Iraqis dont mind
Of course, iraqis are cucks.

Attached: 24442122.jpg (687x759, 113K)

Not especially, though it's not bad for a fledgeling ethnic state. Looks to be of medium quality 80s tech. Stepdad worked in mining.

Cunts

They have a US base there and their cuck govt is OK about it, you cant get anymore cucked than that.
The Iranian puppets running Iraq are cucked, Saddam would have handled this differently.

I usually don't reply to this stuff because I think it belongs into the cesspool that is /wtg/ but do any of you fags play top tier germans?

Well, it was underground, how should they know. Should have been marked as required by international law, I'm sure it wouldn't have been hit then

Attached: 1521588597567.webm (1174x570, 2.94M)

You reckon the bijis could have made this without some sort of help?

Attached: DYwa_6AUMAA6H0D.jpg (1200x798, 126K)

Yes. The drillhead is probably the only thing they couldn't cook together, but they could've scavenged it from some random mine.

>implying that the CIAddam wouldn't have just lost to k*rds if he went full force against them instead shelling them with gas
the dude was shit at everything

They don't lol

>Iraqi gov’t ready to work with Turkey to secure border

The Iraqi government has expressed its readiness to cooperate with Turkey on ensuring security of the countries’ shared borders, the Iraqi Justice Ministry said Tuesday in a press release received by Sputnik.

“The Iraqi government has expressed its intention to cooperate with Turkey on all issues related to the security along common borders,” the minister stated.

According to Zamily, Iraq is strengthening good-neighborly relations with countries in the region, particularly with its Turkish neighbor.

For his part, Yildiz stated that terrorist groups were located at the Turkish-Syrian and Turkish-Iraqi borders, and that Ankara, in cooperation with the Iraqi government, had launched military operations to clear the frontiers from terrorists.

On Tuesday, Iraqi Justice Minister Haidar Zamily received Turkish Ambassador Fatih Yildiz at the ministry office.

During the meeting, the ambassador reiterated Ankara’s readiness to cooperate with Iraq on counter-terrorism.

On March 8, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusolgu said Ankara and Baghdad would carry out a joint cross-border operation against the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) militant group, which is on the Turkish terrorism blacklist.

The operation is expected to take place after the Iraqi election, slated for May 12.

On December 9, Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar Abadi declared victory over the Daesh* organization, noting however that Daesh supporters could still organize a resistance.

almasdarnews.com/article/iraqi-govt-ready-to-work-with-turkey-to-secure-border/

>tfw your name is Hussein and you're martyred in the city of Karbala on the holiest day of the islamic calendar

Can't make this shit up folks

Attached: 347d268f395fa03a6d84fa9aafbaf0a56c71918bc3e6bf9f56965f2c1978b73b.png (835x659, 730K)

Recent map of Ghouta

Attached: zzzz.jpg (1200x673, 358K)

during the 80's, iraqi army would sometimes chase kurds into the turkish border and clean up the mess on the turkish border

Its like pals helping each other out, we don't mind.

Thank god aleppo/ghouta fags dont have those things.

t. brainlet who doesn't know about all the times the iraqi army crushed the kurds

fuck off and die majoos fag

> Saddam losing against k*rds
Wew, lemme guess you born after 1991? Saddam was so ultra-chad he attacked Tel Aviv while being attack by largest coalition since WW2

Attached: c9cf0c47e4b63aef2132ad184f952eb4--laughing-google-search.jpg (380x480, 40K)

True, tunnels like these would be a nightmare for the SAA. Plus, the alqaeda terrorists can fight, unlike the YPG.

Will Sultan Erdogan invade Mambij after Afrin?

Will the US abandon the SDF?

I think with Mambij gone and the YPG numbers decreased, we can safely say that the SDF is useless now and the Amerimutts are kinda fucked in Syria.

Hey, /sg/, I think I've stumbled onto the biggest redpill of them all.
It's not about discovering that this whole war is over some pipeline, or that the Kurds are not actually democratic.
Those aren't real redpills compared to what I've discovered.
>What is this hidden truth?
I'll tell you all, are you all ready for this?
Wait for the coming posts...
all will be explained