Based Catholics

Ya'll are alright

Attached: IMG_4549.jpg (1242x1177, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_const_19641121_lumen-gentium_en.html)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 34g3g34g34g3.jpg (474x495, 434K)

lol, if we had such priests in our cucktholic churches, I would start going to church again..

The priest in my region is literal soyboy cuckpologyst. I wish there was a way to vote him out.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (1280x720, 28K)

there is always some way

Attached: 88468_b.jpg (650x440, 35K)

God bless Poland

Fuck this stupid vegetable. He is not worthy of being the lowest of the low in the catholic church

my priest is based

Just tell other Croatians that refugees are secretly Bosniaks and Serbs. They will kill them instantly.

Muslims believe that Jesus is not the Son of God:
>People of the Book, do not go to excess in your religion, and do not say anything about God except the truth: the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was nothing more than a messenger of God, His word, directed to Mary, a spirit from Him. So believe in God and His messengers and do not speak of a 'Trinity'—stop, that is better for you—God is only one God, He is far above having a son, everything in the heavens and earth belongs to Him and He is the best one to trust. (Qur'an, sura 4 "An-Nisa", ayat 171)

The DOGMATIC CONSTITUTION ON THE CHURCH, Lumen Gentium, teaches as a matter of dogma that Christians and Muslims worship the same God:
>But the plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator. In the first place amongst these there are the Muslims, who, professing to hold the faith of Abraham, along with us adore the one and merciful God, who on the last day will judge mankind. (vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_const_19641121_lumen-gentium_en.html)
No way to deny it unless you resort to semantic perversions and handwaving rationalizations.

This is heresy:
>No one who denies the Son has the Father. He who confesses the Son has the Father also. (1 John 2:23)
Since heresy is proclaimed dogmatically, this makes the Roman Catholic Church internally inconsistent and falsifies all claims of it being the one true church.

Therefore, Roman Catholicism is a false religion.

QED

Attached: IMG_3643.png (922x920, 841K)

Pitiful.. Without Jesus how can they consider anyone saved..?

Attached: IMG_2942.jpg (397x519, 145K)

we are called sedevacantists and thanks to this false pope we are growing stronger

>Muslims believe that Jesus is not the Son of God

So do Jews, because both Jews and Muslims are actual monotheists unlike Christians.

search for sedevacantist churches, pretty much every polish chruch is run by one or one who is close to one, and in the state many latin mass churches are run by them as well

stfu kike, God is three in one

this is my priest's profile photo lmao.
top lad

Attached: IMG-954cb6d0207764e56d4f9f50994d8b15-V.jpg (604x453, 46K)

>three in one

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me"

God is ONE

>ya'll

is that short for ya will? are you a fucking retard?

Polish reformation soon

based polish clergy. Catholicism still breeds pedos.

my friend would go out drinking with franciscan monks, while they were in their monk clothes

you all, have you never heard someone from the south say Y'all?

I have met both based and soyboys/gays larping as priests in Cro. Usually thou, soyboys/cucks/fags are in minority.

Noice Polan!

Seriously tho this pope is a giant faggot

Religion lessons with priests were always ok
All of these who were teaching me were based
But female religion teachers were terrible

>this poor schmuck doesn't live in the South

We wouldn't have pedo if we still had the Inquisition and burned homo instead of letting them become priest.

>muh old testament
how' your foreskin?

>t. city soy boy

Yes. And he hasn't got much backing left both in the Catholic Church community and the Vatican.
This is what happens when a traitorous commie gets elected.

> "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." Matthew 5:17

> "Thou shalt have no other gods before me"
> "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image"

Christianity was pro-jewish sect all along.

Misquoting again, classic Sup Forums. Read Galatians, Christianity says explicitely that Jews are nothing special.

be honest
there is a war against the church in croatia for at least 10years
every priest that says something will get called out in the media and snitched by other fucked up croats
this country is highly divided
i would love to destroy half of it