what is your opinion on her?
also we star wars now i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/VL8zz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New chapter
imgur.com/a/VL8zz

Reminder Salad is a dumb slut.

Is this foreshadowing that Boruto and Sumire will get a dog after their marriage?

Mods there's 2 boruto threads. Please delete this one as the old one is still nowhere near it's end.
Thanks you.

Shippers jumping the gun. Can't let this shit stand.

>shipping on my Sup Forums. preposterous
End yourself.

Nice dick sucking lips

is assistant kun both a pedo and a foot fag?

Is her name really Akita?? lol

You tell me

Good thing Mitsuki is a asexual sperg, I'd probably jizz my pants if I wrapped my extended arms around Sarada's soft body.

But Snek only jizz for Bort.

Expecting a Shiba any moment now.

What's the meaning of this?

Thats it, Boruto. Never go Main girl. Never.

>she sees his dick

Who hurt you?

She look like a monkey in the manga

This is very petty.

Wow, Ikemoto drew an adult woman with visible breasts. What's next, a 12 year old girl without high heels?

>What's next, a 12 year old girl without high heels?
Never happening.

So does Salad

She isn't THAT waifu material desu.

I agree, ikemoto don't know how to draw girls (except Tsuchikage, she is ultra hot in manga)

Why is the pacing so slow for a monthly manga? I'm pretty sure this whole chapter will be just one episode in the anime.

Now that Sumire is forever canon, lets rewind to the point where we all saw her for the first time (outside of the OP).

What were you thoughts on her when you first saw her? You could imagine that she would become such a fan favourite back then? Any predictions which became true?

I thought "Wow the creators really aren't trying here." But then she became more endearing. I remember back when the Ghost Arc was first airing, people were joking about her being the main villain - but no way would SP ever do something so bold for a sanitized sequel series - and then it turned out to be true and surprisingly dramatic. Her encounter with Mitsuki is probably still the series' high point outside of the movie, honestly.

I didn't expect her to be an antagonist, that's for sure.

My first reaction to her (and others) in the crowd scene was

"Who is this purple haired girl and the guy in the red hat?"

"Oh that goth girl is cute"

(Goth Loli should have been a major side character)

With Sumire choosing to be on the R&D team, Wasabi and Namida would need another member

Bored that her outfit was just a school uniform and that she wasn't skilled in anything.

Then seeing her 1v1 Mitsuki left me in awe.

I didn't think that much about her, but ever since ep 7 I was kinda interested in shipping her with Bort, and I still do, because I like rooting for the underdog, it feels so satisfying if my ship becomes true.

Thought she was just Hinata 2.0

I remember joking that she'd be a 40 year old genin and being Academy class rep would be her peak.

I feel I don't deserve loving her now.

>I'm pretty sure this whole chapter will be just one episode in the anime
Wait a minute. Maybe the same goes for the all of the Boruto manga? It would explain why the plot is so slow. So like 18 chapters = 18 episodes.

10 episodes for the chunin exams, 5 for the shojoji arc and the last three for the current arc that's ongoing.

I always thought sumire was cute. She will win the Burrito

>she won't be in the Chuunin exam

IT'S NOT FAIR

I bet though that we'll get some cameo scenes like her watching the tournament on TV.

Maybe we'll get a mini arc around two episodes where she first decides to work for him besides doing missions, then working by him, then some strange things to Kotosuke happening causing his brainwash and her noticing it but not doing anything.

So guys, what if Sumire skipped the chuunin exams and joined the lab because she's actually in a secret mission commanded by Naruto to keep tabs on Katasuke? She got Anbu training and she can fake her actions very easily, so she's the perfect child spy Naruto could use as her appearance is very deceiving. That would explain her sudden interest in technology.

>Sumire is canon
>10+ years of shippershit wil ensue
Not worth it desu.

Be happy with what you got.

That would make her forever the best female character ever existed in the Narutoverse.

She's one of the few actual ninjas in this series, if she really is in a ninja mission like this she'd be top tier.
Realistically, that won't happen though.

weren't inuzuka clan people supposed to have face tats

Fuck yea

Well ChouChou doesn't have the Akimichi face paint either so I guess younger people just think those things are ugly.

This would be a beautiful image if the face wasn't disgusting and she wasn't wearing ugly striped underwear.

Salad is thicc, THICC

Well, I think it'd be weirder if she suddenly decided to be a researcher out of nowhere. Given her background, acting like a spy and infiltrating a potentially dangerous organization in a secret mission is actually more fitting for her.

The irony, because the face is my favorite part of this since it's like someone took Assistant-kun's crappy artstyle and made a HD version of it.

Then she and bordo are perfect for each other

I guess Haruno thiccness only runs in the manga bloodline.

Let's be honest if Sumire ever showed her edgy side again she would job the fuck out to someone because she can't escape the female in shonen curse.
It's better for her to forever remain a moeblob and leave Salad be the one that gets Spopovich'd on a regular basis like the worthless cumstain that she is.

I thought she would be the generic irrelevant character that is shy and barely talks. I got it half right

>pic unrelated

we wuz star wars nao

Not him, but she clearly show curves in this page

When Naruto manga as finished, Kishimoto talked about making a Science Fiction series, this was three years ago, maybe he decided that to put his ideas in an already strong name instead of starting over with Naruto again.
Maybe Boruto with a new approach looked good, like, putting technology in a Ninja World sounded very nice for them.

I wonder if the animation crew will follow Ikemoto preferences in manga, it's possible that they change Sarada clothes to fit a wider public.

Kishimoto isn't writing Boruto.

They are already changed Sarada's 10/10 Movie/Storm 4 design to the slut heels design, so I believe they're following through with his upcoming designs.

I miss kishi drawing so much, bring him back...

But again, she's inherently timid

So choosing to be a scientist like her dad but good fits her narrative

But it's just a shame she'll be out from the action despite her abilities

Real talk: There is some outside resource that got Kara a blimp to delivery "The Vessel" to them undetected. So do you think there is some corporate party supporting Kara?

But she's not thicc, Irishman.

>Kishimoto talked about making a Science Fiction series, this was three years ago
Has it really been that long? I can't believe we still don't have even a name yet. Did Kishimoto gave up?

Bringing this back since it feels relevant again

>Metal Lee: A hardworking, stage-fearing man!
>Sarada: His abilities are undeniable, but mentally he's a bit delicate and has a bit of stage fright.

>Yuino Iwabe: Confident in his physical strength!
>Mitsuki: He has battle sense, but it seems his behavior is bad so he was left behind a year.

>Kaminarimon Denkin: A slightly timid boy!
>Boruto: He has a dream of creating new ninjutsu with science and stuff, a real earnest guy.

>Izuno Wasabi: A determined girl!
>Chouchou: She's bright and no matter who she's talking to she's always assertive! Let's go shopping next time.

>Suzumeno Namida: Has a weakness for cute things?
>Inojin: She gets along well with Sarada and Wasabi; they're always chatting in class.

>Kakei Sumire: A good, caring class rep
>Shikadai: She's kind and pays close attention, but she's timid and gets flustered a lot.

But he is supervising the series, he is now the editor, the guy who decides things with the mangaka.

He is the editor and series creator so he has a lot of influence over the content.

Aaaaah, Namida-chan, aaaaaah, i'm cuming! She's so cute.

Two done, four left.

So Katasuke is really a pretty cool guy.
I believe he´s going to die next. I mean he has all the dead flags over him.

That chackra sword Boruto has, is based on Kakashi´s father lightsaber.

So I cannot deny it anymore eh. Since boruto said he went on a class trip to the hidden mist and now Sumire is also in the manga. I guess the anime is officially Canon...

Wait a minute

Sumire:
>tragic past
>survives alone without family
>top tier skills as a ninja
>good history with the MC
>connection to the main plot of the series in all the relevant topics (the dark side of Konoha, the Ootsutsukis, the chakra tech)
>newfound non-generic ambitions

Sarada:
>the result of bad parenting
>"very strong" cuz reasons even though she has no teachers
>uchihashit
>imma become hokage!
>her interactions with the MC are all about her being a meddlesome bitch
>other than being an uchiha spawn, she has no connection to the main plot

How can Sarada compete? Why is Sarada such a shitty character? Could it be that Kodachi and Kishi actually hate her?

Sumire wears a skirt instead fluffy pants.

Sarada should have been a pink-haired boy.

W-Wait guys! Only cute Hawawa is in the manga canon, so we still need to meme evil Hawawa into the manga.

Post edgy Hawawa!

I searched for news about the topic and didn't find nothing besides he wants to pass more time with his family and taking care of his son.

So Ao controlled Katsuke and that´s why he behaved like a jerk on chuunin exams. As far as I know the byakugan doesn´t have that kind of abilities. So which dojutsu does Ao has under his patch?

>"T-T-The Uchiha Boogeyman!"

She's the daughter of a chakra control prodigy and fondly knows Shizune, on top of her naturally being a genius.

It already makes little sense Sumire is almost Mitsuki-tier when she said herself stealth is her specialty.

Uh oh. You praised Sakura. Someone is going to take offense to that.

It was already established at the beginning of the series that Sakura was a genius, but realistically she was a disappointment. From her introduction to the end of the Chunnin Exams arc Sakura was trying to grow as her own character.

Kishimoto forgot about this an instead got obsessed with making her a carbon copy of Tsunade to complete the trio. It's the reason the fandom back then wanted her to become a genjutsu master.

>Sumire's Father was a part of Root that studied Kaguya's Jutsu

>Sai was the member of Root and Naruto's government to look out for Sumire besides Shino

>Naruto Gave the info on Gozu Tennō to Sasuke

>Sai and Sasuke were the integrators of Fat man to get info on Kara

>Fat man mentioned Kara and Boruto's Tattoo

Sumire is now part of the Katasuke Research Team

> A role we though woulda went to Denki

>this is interesting because she could be undercover do to her Root Anbu training she got from her father and maybe more lessons from Sai

>Katasuke has Kara connections through Lord Ao Brain Washing him

>Sasuke has been going through Katasuke's mind since the events of the movie maybe he learnt something.

>Naruto told Sarada and Mitsuki to pay attention to boruto and his seal

>Sumire has a Tattoo from Nue

> Kara could get interested in that

> Konohamaru is messing after investagating the bimp.

>Team Konohamaru is going to go try to find him

>Naruto or Sasuke could call back and order Sumire to tail them or something to get more info about Kara

> Boruto's Seal could activate fully if he gets Emotional after seeing a member of Kara hurting Sumire, Sarada or Konohamaru

Its all coming together

Bordo's a wholesome boy unlike his pervy dad.

>on top of her naturally being a genius
I don't remember anyone actually saying that she is a genius. She might be a strong because of her privileged heritage, but other than that she is a poorly written and underveleloped character.
>inb4 uchiha girl, not being important and ultra-developed later in the story
>she is just a kid! she will become great in the future as the hokage
It's a fucking shame that her whole character depends on her inheriting stuff from the previous generation and not doing anything by herself. Boruto is dissapoint.

Nah, unlike pinkshitfags, other people can handle when people praise someone besides their waifu.

Watch Sarada get cucked like Naruto, Jiraiya and Obito.

Oh well that makes sense. He didn't have that much time with his family when he was writing Naruto

Post hawawas.

Here

>Sumire is almost Mitsuki-tier

Not even close. Sumire is Land of Waves Sasuke Genin-tier while Mitsuki is clearly Chunnin-tier.

>Kara kidnaps Sumire because of her seal

>Boruto vs Ao/Kara guy

>Katasuke rescues them to make up for him causing so much problems.

>Katasuke dies after a tragic talk and Boruto forgiving him everything before.

>Boruto's seal explodes and he turns berserk

>Boruto not able to control it. Sumire trying to TnJ him out of the state. Her seal also activates neutralizing Boruto's one.

>Sumire returns to Konoha to investigate more on the seals and returns to her team (Namida&Wasabi introduction).

>Akita now leads a new research facility in Konoha with Sumire as her co-worker sometimes.

We heard you the fist time.

"If she becomes important, it'll be the stupid ship wars all over again. Hope she's a just side cha--Oh, fuck me."

>So do you think there is some corporate party supporting Kara?
Possibly, but for what reason? Idk.

You forgot
>Will fall for Boruto only to get cucked by Sumire
>Teammates develop unique skills why she rehashes the Sharingan and healing

Mitsuki is the medical ninja and Sarada's greatest strength is said to be her shurikenjutsu which she can do even with her eyes closed.

Exactly, Boruto, Himawari and the other new generation are far better than her.

She's trying to find a way back to Nue, who's stuck in the Gozu Tennou dimension.

No one actually says someone is a genius in real life, it should be obvious from how that person works. Pretty much all the adaptions(Anime, Manga, Movie, Game) Sarada has been in so far has shown she has an adept skill in battle. The only thing she lacks is what shinobi like Mitsuki and Sumire has which is the ability to kill.

Sasuke was considered to be on the level of Chunnin from the exams proctor so I was right when I say "almost".

The irrational underestimation for a character who hasn't even done all that much in the series is as strange. Sarada is the new Tenten at this point, where people assume she's weak due to lack of screen/panel time.