Phantom World

Why do people shit on this series when it's easily better written than 95% of KyoAni's works, while having their top notch animation?

The directing is much more thoughtful/unique compared to their usual as well, and the character designs are very distinct and gorgeous compared to their usual sameface/samebody crap.

No it's not

Fuck off Isekaishitter

Should have been limited to the everyday life of a highschooler and his onahole, the rest is kinda pointless. Give the tits to the hungry girl and make her protag-kun's classmate he sometimes interacts with in the vein of Tonari no Seki.

>Why do people shit on this series when it's easily better written than 95% of KyoAni's works
jewtubers told them to

Great visual and all yes I aggree but better written? Please...

Mai was literally the only thing going for this series.

only Sup Forums shit on this.
so i shit on others.

It had nice art and cute girls but wasn't exciting enough for an adventure nor comfy enough for SoL.

>easily better written than 95% of KyoAni's works
What?

And if it weren't for Mai's hot body, this series might not have been worth watching at all.

>Why do people shit on this series when it's easily better written than 95% of KyoAni's works
Literally rampant homosexuality.

>Why do people shit on this series
Too much time spent on fanservice for Mai as her ugly fat otaku fanbase fapped instead of watching it and now they shit on it because they were not paying attention to the plot. Reina is the Chad waifu.

Fairy the best

Those were never fans anyway.

unf

I want to fuck rurur

Is this the actual gravure or just an advert for it?

Good girls. Mai is best. Needed more fight scenes. MC was kinda meh. The few episodes following the first one weren't strong enough.

Mai is perfection

The only good thing it has going for it is the cute loli.

>nor comfy enough for SoL.
bullshit.

Best KyoAni Reina

It's funny how you tried to praise the show in the most generic way possible without actually listing any concrete arguments

Another kyoani circlejerking thread