Mark Anthony Conditt

The Austin Bomber

Attached: 96CD9B0D-DE25-4F1C-8128-1C262C983C4C.png (750x1334, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/03/21/austin-police-identify-24-year-old-as-serial-bomber/
houseofnames.com/conditt-family-crest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jew

No

>ERASED

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 9.30.31 AM.png (1946x1110, 163K)

what the fuck was his problem?

Yes.

man, they did a good job at scrubbing him from social media before giving the name to the media.

literally every news agency is reporting it.

looks like a normal guy
a swell guy
a nice enough guy
a cool kinda guy
a pretty groovy guy

/ourguy/

I fucking hate that they do this... Jesus fucking Christ..

This way they can say whatever the fuck they want about him.

La creatura explosiva

>Pflugerville
what a stupid fucking name

Kek why did they over expose the photo that hard?

HES A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Attached: IMG_20180320_125443_151.jpg (1275x1280, 82K)

"White"

To make him look white

But get some SUGA in him...

"""master race"""

Incel

Could have been put up to it or there was a car bomb inside the vehicle. This is possibly not over.

lets just brighten this image up to make him look more white

Attached: beyonce-white-skin_137915758.jpg (524x563, 44K)

With the related pic?

>no

I hope so. Not because I don't want him to be ready guy. But because this could make a quality movie.

Keep the ride going!!

Looks like his mom's Facebook has some posts about him. He was homeschooled apparently.

>Mark Anthony
>Ides of March

What did they mean by this?

Home school should be outlawed. At least send your kids to a private school or religious school if you have a problem with the public school system. But 100% of home school kids are little weirdos that never got hazed by other children. They don't know how to interact with humans. Like a dog that never meets other dogs.

>la creatura

Homeschooled, possibly Mormon.

CNN photo filter

(((Conditt) is a heavily jewish name, and so is "Mark Anthony".

Member of Atomwaffen Division.

I will never send my kids to public school, possible not even private. Leaning toward homeschooling

Niggers gonna nig.

Typical jewish nigger behaviour

You wish fgt

nypost.com/2018/03/21/austin-police-identify-24-year-old-as-serial-bomber/

>he was into gymnastics

What a little faggot

You win this round, Goblina.

>go to school
>get bullied
>shoot Up the school

Or

>get homeschooled
>still get bullied
>shoot up the school

It seems like maybe most people are terrible and maybe they deserved to die

More like autism bomber lmao

I think he may have scrubbed himself based on yhe fact that the profile is simply blank and was not totally deleted. is there any reason FB always deletes these accounts?

Did someone get attacked for being friends with one of the psychopaths or something?

The suspected Austin bomber has been identified by law enforcement sources as 24-year-old Mark Anthony Conditt, NBC News reported.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott earlier said he was a resident of the Texas city of Pflugerville, where he lived with two roommates.

The suspect blew himself up early Wednesday as police closed in on him, officials said.

Abbott told “Fox & Friends” that the unemployed man did not have a criminal record and had not served in the military.

“We don’t know if there are any other bombs out there and, if so, how many or where they may be,” said Abbott, who warned people not to pick up suspicious packages.

“We need to go throughout the day and make sure we rule out whether anybody else was involved in this process,” he added.

The governor said the suspect’s two roommates in Pflugerville, about 17 miles northeast of Austin, are cooperating with police.

>He killed niggers?

Well done lad.

Enjoy the severed squirrel heads in the shed. At least hire a private tutor to come and teach them and then put them in club activities.
I can understand not wanting to put them in the indoctrination camps that are modern public school, but you have to admit that if your goal is to raise children that can interact with the real world, you probably need to get them used to it before they're adults.

You are a faggot. Homeschooling is great. I will homeschool my fucking kids and you will continue to suck nigger cocks.

Jesus Christ, it's like a Sup Forums meme.

Attached: tsarnaev.png (1115x631, 735K)

Daily reminder.

Attached: you are not white.png (612x344, 274K)

>Reported to the respective alphabet agency.

Attached: 1427986222840.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

Attached: austin-bomber2.jpg (633x666, 70K)

If any hair on your body is darker than this you aren't white!

Attached: images (1).jpg (207x243, 5K)

El Goblino Kaboomo

What a dumbass know-nothing fool

Enjoyed your weird ass kids. Have you met antibody that was home schooled through all of their education that isn't a total sperg? Don't tell me, you were home schooled and you turned out "just fine".

Statistics say otherwise - home schooled kids are typically more social and have better academic success than kids who went through the conventional school system.

>brown eyes
spic

houseofnames.com/conditt-family-crest

This is what morons in public schools actually believe.
There's a huge difference between homeschooling and locking your kids in a fucking tower you dimwit.

If it wasn’t true then they wouldn’t send our troops to die for Israel

Attached: 5F3ADF8F-9B83-46FD-BB7E-69B8C7E2A72F.png (430x241, 109K)

>White kid = False flag
>Brown kid = Terrorist

Really jogs the noggin

post yfw he invariably gets tied to the alt right, & its leaders get incarcerated & websites shut down in a massive RICO investigation

Attached: 1487721228756.jpg (640x460, 196K)

Fpbp. Clearly a jew.

He's ANTIFA

I didn't say they don't talk to people and I certainly didn't say they're not smart. I said they're weird. Like that autistic kid that talks to everyone but every conversation is like nails on a chalkboard. He doesn't realize because he's socially retarded.

>be me
>home schooled through 8th grade
>got to public school
>never have to try
>graduate 9th

Tfw could have been valedictorian if had tried

You actually sound like you believe that kids only get socialization skills by being in a gov indoctrination building. You are a clown. We have lived as a species much longer without public ed than with it, and yet here we are. How did we manage to make it this far without lying teachers to brainwash us and abuse us? My kids already socially interact with others and they are not even old enough for school. I suspect they will be just fine without the gov indoctrination buildings holding them in an artificial structure of learning and education.

Normie snapped.
What happened, some kind of MKULTRA?

Media narritive for the DC sniper destroys this post.

he sort of looks like he's kind of white guy's

Attached: 54534.jpg (1197x683, 90K)

I do get jewish vibes from the pic but not 100% sure
maybe mixed bastard

BREAKING: EMMA GONZELAZ & DAVID HOGG ARE HAVING A FIELD DAY!!!!

WHITE MALE!!

should have got a cabin in the woods

>houseofnames.com/conditt-family-crest
weren't all the middle english crypto-kikes?

A lot of the people I know that were home schooled were essentially locked in a tower. Home schooled for religious reasons then once they were adults that could make their own choices they all turned into degenerate.
Think the kid that was never allowed to have candy binging on it once somebody let's him have a little.
All weird as fuck and all degenerate. You're gonna make a little tribe of preacher's daughters.

yeah hes got that rubberized clown/nigger jew facial structure for sure

Black crime is functional. If I went to avoid getting shot by Tyrone, I just avoid the ghetto and I'm good.

This though is bull shit. Only Whites and Mohammedans take pleasure in killing strangers.

They are having a white male baby?

Cool story faggot but every public school has people like that. Are you making counter points for your own bullshit argument?

Are you implying your kids can't have social bonds outside of school? Ever heard of something called "hobbies"? If anything, the dysfunctional thing is to reduce your social interaction to what happens in school.

Literally said just take them to be around children. Doesn't need to be at public school. Could be a park or club activities. But you're gonna get your Austin bomber here if they never experience the real world until they're out from your roof.

>tfw 17 of your classmates are dead

I thought it was that blonde guy, no?

>is there any reason FB always deletes these accounts?
I’ve been wondering the same myself for years now.

controlling for race?

e.g. are we comparing white homeschooled kids to black public school kids?

I went to a private school and then public school and I only desire killing commies like you. I have met lots of people that were educated over the years in ways other than gov indoctrination. They were better than public schoolers. Most public school people are fluoridated zombie losers. My kids are already amazing, very smart, and very much boys. i will not send them to a public school just so they can be told that they shouldn't be boys, but instead beta cuck weaklings. I will also raise them as trad Catholics and cynics. I don't want my boys to be "normal."

erased everywhere

>what is a wig

He was wearing gloves when he dropped off the boxes. Safe to assume he was hiding his identity

Already said put them in club activities, ice dog.

Not in Texas, and not a homeschooled NEET. We’re in a lot of trouble lads

socializing children to expect to have to give up their natural rights to participate in public life doesn't appeal to me, personally....perhaps you can make a decent argument as to the need to disarm the public attending a baseball game or concert...but as far as I can tell, we disarmed the children first and they normalized not being responsible for their own self-defense so now we have prolific "gun-free zones" with armed security....those disarmed kids eventually grow up and demand that we disarm everyone....it's a long con and it's working....

Yeah, blacks never kill strangers.

Autism bomber

Attached: icon.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Kid had 2 other roommates.

It is likely he is practicing a form of leaderless resistance, rather than a personal vendetta.

ERASED... from existence.

Attached: images(19).jpg (259x194, 7K)

>it's not possible his mom raised him to be a libtard

Does Cambridge Analytica have anything on him?

>ERASED

not everyone has facebook
And he only had 15 friends, mostly family
Not everythimg is a conspiracy tard

>Suggesting you let your children meet other children is communist
Didn't read the rest of your nigger rant.

He a cute

Attached: 1521642252211.jpg (1200x600, 49K)

Juden