Rare merchandise

Not complicated, post rare or obscure anime and manga merchandise you've got.

The 1999 HxH DVD is something I won online and the No Longer Human volumes were bought online before they (for the most part) went out of print.

I own a signed edition of Sundome volume 5.

I really wanna find a signed painting by Oshimi Shuuzo, thats my goal.

Got any cool Kurapika things?

I got a box of anime on VHS with like some posters and character sheets still inside their boxes, is that rare?

Not taking pictures because my camera isn't that good. But I got this poster recently on yahoo auctions. It's from the recent Kyoani & Do event. I haven't seen it pop up again so I guess it's kinda rare?

Also this toranona special privilege box for buying all the BDs. Definitely rare. I got a few other similar items that would be considered uncommon/rare since they aren't currently on sale.

I own Cossette no Shouzo on DVD,

A bunch of out of print indie DVDs and books
Some movies transferred from VHS to DVD and sold in limited quantities
70 year anime film history book (out of print and relatively rare)
The first DVD release of a series that sold for about $1000 all volumes combined last I checked (probably worthless now since it got rereleased, but some came with film strips/cels which are probably valuable)
Handmade woodblock print postcard given away by the director of a short film for going to a screening

Fushigi Yuugi OVA 2 OST with Yuu Watase's signature

I own a bunch of cels. Some of which are worth about a thousand a piece.

I have the Evangelion box set and several volumes of Five Star Stories.

Not particularly expensive, but I have a small collection of trading figures that I'm rather fond of. I got them in japan and they're absurdly difficult to find because the release runs are limited and they don't show up very often on yahoo auctions/mandarake because of the low resell value.

I own work signed by Rosa
Cant best that :DDDDDD

Mostly signed merchandise: Shokugeki no Soma author-signed shikishi, Kill la Kill settings book signed by Trigger staff, Black Rock Shooter official doujin artbook signed by huke, a couple of artbooks that are out of print, a Kaga figma only sold at Wonfes, and a few more out of print artbooks.

Do out of print box sets count?

They should.

I've got a signed piece of art by Mizukami Satoshi sent all the way from japan that I got by sending a post card.

Does this count?

dafuck. Did you actually write a letter to a manga artist and they replied back? They even put in furigana for a dirty gaijin. Why would they give you the time of day?

Second sentence says something about the Japanese language, so I'm assuming he initially wrote something about not being able to read or write Japanese well.

it's the mangaka of that meme manga that no one in japan gives a shit about so they basically have to whore themselves out for westerners to have any hope of becoming somebody.

I have some random rare stuff, and of course many books or objects with one-of-a-kind autographs.

Rarest thing though is a used napkin from the SAO author