Boku no Hero Academia chapter 160 is out

mangastream.com/read/my_hero_academia/160/4708/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3uOMCfopR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This was surprisingly a good chapter. Too good for this shitshow of an arc. Here's hoping the new arc will be good again.

O

did the 'families' comment trigger him?

Well at least he's not so depressed about losing his arm to be able to joke about it.

I don't get it. Maybe I'm stupid, but why did the League of Villians even bother doing that?

he was but i imagine the thought of getting revenge cheer him up

>Villain Alliance being competent
Good lord this chapter had me rock hard.
Never thought giving Shiggy a cape would make me like him much more.

because FUCK YOU is my guess. the guy wanted you to be his underling so you sat on the sideline and let your pawns fuck him over and then you steal his years of work

yeah it was a good chapter overall but one thing that bothers me is they only sent 1 pro hero to guard 11 dangerous criminals even when a bunch of pros had problems.

how did shiggy become competent all of a sudden?
This chapter was kinda dark, if he was torturing a good guy i woulda felt even worse than i feel for overhaul getting dismembered like that.
Oh wait Eri's probably gonna heal him lmao

>>License arc saved by the Watchmen chapter at the end
>>Eri arc saved by the Grand Theft Auto chapter in the end

I detect a trend

It was an impromptu transport. Sandman's probably the only pro available at the time.

He probably had Crocodile-tier powers. I guess they'd just assumed that'd be enough.

So the lizard is going to betray them right?

Sup Forums always does.

They pretty much dragged everyone who was available into the raid and got them wrecked already so they were probably pretty short on heroes who could still do anything.

>implying anyone would ever betray the Villain Best Friends Alliance.

Crocodile's powers were so much stronger considering he could literally turn things into sand and suck moisture out of things and people.

How'd you feel when they
took his hands

overhaul is a supreme asshole and this is his just desserts

I was wondering if Eri's gonna use her powers to redeem her adoptive dad

youtube.com/watch?v=e3uOMCfopR8

>overhaul is a supreme asshole
what did he do?

i rather see him with robo hands fighting heroes as a normal fag

After the giant disappointment that was last chapter this one was a breath of fresh air. I hope we get to see more of the villains in action, they have good teamwork.

It's kind of neat that the protagonist is the 1v1 king while the villains win using the power of friendship.

dotards in my bnha thread i dont know how i feel about this

i like how both the better counter parts to our protag and antag end up quirkless. i mean overhaul got it worse but he had it coming.

Good shit all around this chapter. Wrapped this shitshow way better than "You changed the future" ever could

Physically and mentally abused a small child repeatedly
Killed people

but deku ain't beaten no one in 1v1 he always gets help or loses

His hand, the quirk of the guy who use a hand in his face is use the quirk of other people using their hands, thats why he have so many hands, its not a costume

Aside from GTA, what other games does Spinner play?

this lolis are for fug only

He beat up Rich Piana and doesn't have an actual team like the villains do

what a monster, he deserves it then.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

He stealt his hand, so i guess he can use it to use his quirk

most importantly does he play on PC or PS4?

She can't grow limbs tho

Mixed in with the wrong crowd, doesn't really seem to be friendly with the current guys, and has a twisted idea of justice. Ripe for an eventual betrayal.

nah he threw his hands aside. both of them were in that box that he tossed out.

i imagine he is free stain during the inevitable prison break arc

>deku is 1v1 king
>had todoroki and iida with him against stain
>had haxloli with him against overhaul
>lost to todoroki
>should have lost to shinsou if not for an asspull ability that hasn't been seen since
>lost to bakugou
He beat muscular by himself and that's it

Spinner's a console gamer for sure.

>I just killed a tranny, A FUCKING TRANNY

Spinner plays GTA on Xbox

>how did shiggy become competent all of a sudden?
After AFO got jauled, Shiggy started thinking more about his action. You can see he slowly evolving since Overhaul invaded and killed Magne. He kept his cool, acted properly for a end where he could be at the top.

He is really getting closer and closer to what AFO is.

I thought he was a fucking koopa with pro karting skills.

Wasn't rappa on that transport? I wonder if our favorite battle mad loon can be free

How high is his bounty now?

"The world Stain envisioned...
Is one without microtransactions or DLC at launch!"

So once Shiggy touches you, that's it? Your body starts disintegrating unless you cut it off the rotting part quickly?

I thought he needed to touch you and then hold on to you for the disintegration to spread.

Reminder that the HxHtard's name on reddit is HokageEzio and on animelist Taito10

how is this cunt following stains ideology again?

Lizard is cute! CUTE!

who gives a flying fuck about a redditor?

hes probably in it to eventually get revenge from endeavor for humping and dumping his mother.

Does this look like reddit faggot
Why don't you go there and make out with him

He's not and I don't think Toga gives a shit about Stain anymore either.

Spinner's the only one that still talks about him.

Easy to be competent against characters who were gonna be written out of the story anyway.

Did shiggy get both the serum and the bullets or just the bullets? That part didn't seem all that clear

spinner is the only one who actually cares about Stain's ideology. Toga is crazy and Dabi just got bored of regular life and saw Stain as an excuse to become a villain.

The "people" who say this is the 3rd-5th best arc ever need some scapegoat.

>Todo
>dabi
>inasa
How many kids has Endeavor traumatized in his lifetime?

Hopefully he got the bullets only and the serum got destroyed in the fire.

Didn't waterboy distract muscular?

I'll kill him soon so don't worry my fellow 4channer. We never forget, never forgive.

I don't understand how this was discovered.

The entire Todoroki family is problematic.

>I thought he needed to touch you and then hold on to you for the disintegration to spread.
He would just leave handprints in things if that's how his quirk worked because the part he touched would disintegrate and he wouldn't be touching it anymore.

i dont think they ever made a serum. it was more of "after we make bullets we can start developing serum". I dont thin k they ever got to that phase of their plans

>tfw when Toga will never hold your hand, give you encouragement as you have mental breakdown, or be there to laugh besides you when an evil plan work out.

Why even go on.

Why do they all hate mutants?

my only fear is that toga and dabi will get out easy because they were just children and deku will talk them out of killing.

I think all the members were in the truck so they're all dead, right?

Was the boss being transported with them?
I couldn't tell.

He got both boxes because he stated he didn't know which box was the dequirking bullets.

Post yfw Shigaraki fucking won.

Seems like it'll keep rotting unless Shiggy himself is shut off.
The only one to survive the bad touch currently is Aizawa, and he disabled it right after getting touched and only lost the top layer of skin on his elbow.

He posted his shitty streamable video with like 10 views. Literally just search on google for where it was posted an you will find the user.

So he is AfO, hand collector edition?

Is Twice the NTR appeal character?

We've already got Spinner questioning Shiggy's real intent?

Well fuck me, time to take bets on which ones of the League will end up becoming anti-heroes. Shiggy's smoke and mirrors is gonna have to bite him in the ass at some point.

Those cylinders on the walls look like the things they put the villains they've captured in previous arcs into. Also there's at least one dude in a bed in the back there.

What GTA are they on if the series is STILL going on this far into the future?

What happened with deadpool? wasn't with toga?

If there is a chance of Rappa getting out. Hori should make him a villian nakama. Should help VA as counter parts to 1-A.
Shiggy vs. Deku, Dabi vs. Todoroki, Rappa vs. Kiri

Maybe spinner is an old school gamer

that is deadpool

What the fuck happened to him?

Rappa is incredibly boring.
Only gays like him.

So why was only one hero protecting the convoy?

HAHAHA!
Overmemefags BTFO!

I don't wanna give you an answer but I would like to post this image which has your answer in it.

>Toga: "I should really be apologizing for asking you to give us a hand"
>Compress: "As long as you only need one"
top bantz

You can't make a proper hero without inseminating a few eggs

Why? He fucking lost literally every other time. This was a pussy win.

Damn, Shiggy doesn't mess around anymore.

>Based Villain Alliance saves this arc
How can heroes even compete?

Compress is a classy man.
I wonder why he became a villain.
At much he would be a high bounty thieft

This is literally what he was expecting Mirio to become after losing his quirk, i hope the irony is not lost to him.