NRA WANTED ROLLINS TO USE AN AR-15 IN MD SHOOTING

According to whistleblower Joy Reid, the NRA wanted Austin Wyatt Rollins to use an AR-15 for his school shooting instead of a handgun for maximum carnage.

How can you continue to support the evil terrorist organization known as the NRA, Sup Forums?

Attached: AR15 BTFO.png (531x245, 57K)

>How can you continue to support the evil terrorist organization known as the NRA, Sup Forums?
Very carefully.

So these idiots dont realise that a school is mainly cqc where a handgun is preferable over a rifle

just need the right rifle for close up.

Attached: IMG_2884.jpg (1200x750, 353K)

>just need the right rifle for close up.

that's an SMG, moron

Are we ignoring the fact that he had the handgun unlawfully? It's impossible for someone under 21 to legally obtain a handgun in MD. Source: I live here.

HAND IN YOUR BOMBS!
common sense bomb laws are way overdue. If you just introduced bomb control laws it would prevent more mass bombings.

>what are hallways

Doesn't she know that handguns are more restricted than AR-15s nationally and even more so in MD?

Maryland requires a purchase permit and registration for handguns in addition to the federal 21 year old age limitation. Also private transfers of handguns are banned in the state (i.e. closed the gun show loophole). They do have a state AWB, but you can still get an AR that lacks bayonet lugs and flash hiders. Full capacity magazines are legal if purchased out of state.

It's also illegal for a 17-year old to buy an AR-15, but
>muh ebil NRA

if this bitch knew jack shit about firearms she would understand that if this kid was using hollow points or fuck riprounds his pistol would be far deadlier against soft targets than a fucking 223 rifle

This is wrong retard. Stop posting you noguns faggot

Attached: 1519179082264.png (336x537, 175K)

When will democrats get allergies from fighting all these strawmen

>not JUST a handgun
These people think guns are how they are in video games

Heh

Facebook wants you to celebrate his life

Attached: 20180320_153848.png (1062x1843, 806K)

Based jewbook

no, it’s a PDW

You have no idea what you are talking about. Even ball 223 from the average 16 inch bbl is far more deadly. Of course shot placement is of utmost importance.

>P90
>"smg"
Yes but no.

> canada: never seen or held a real rifle
fuck off leaf, thanks for making my point for me you dog fucker.

Attached: canadian-ethics.png (1064x722, 325K)

Of course she is...that's what she does. MD has some of the toughest gun control laws in the country, yet he we go...laws don't stop criminals. Oh, and quick! Bury the good guy with a gun narrative! Fuck these people.

Fertilizer is now illegal. Only licensed commercial farmers will have access.

no, it's a POS

Honestly, I blame Ronald Reagan for the school shooting epidemic, what with de-institutionalizing a whole mess of crazies. School shootings before the 80's were mostly personal beefs with people at the schools with only half a dozen dead or injured in most cases. But since Regain, there's been a massive uptick in indiscriminate spree killings. Also, like said, the shooter should have no access to a hangun, being 17 years old.

So to answer your question Mr. "1 post by this ID", I still support the NRA because their approach to gun laws is infinitely more pragmatic than anything the left has said in the last 5 years. The enforcement of already existing laws and better mental health services could do so much to solve the problem, but I guess it doesn't let you get to cry on T.V. now, does it?

Also to note, there was a statistically significant uptick in the number of dead/injured in school shootings in the 60's. Wether it correlates with an uptick of general crime that happened at roughly the same time, or the infamous (((Immigration Act of 1965))), you be the judge.

>can't get fertilizer
>can't maintain nice lawn
>hoa gets me kicked out of my house
>now homeless
>have to blow dude for money
>get aids
>die
Thanks Obama

>False equivalency
Your comparing a single bomber to the daily shootings that happen, brainlet. Banning something will never take it down to an absolute zero, but we can get close.

That's not what she says though. also sage, good try though

That's an airsoft gun tho...

Nobody cares what kind of bullshit spews from the chicken eating lips of this sheboon attention whore.

>daily shootings
Nigs gonna nig

>NRA actively wants mass shootings to happen
What kind of Mickey Mouse bullshit is this, OP?

Attached: images (7).jpg (260x194, 10K)

What is this CallofDuty meme bullshit about mass shooting "disadvantages"? Am I supposed to believe that EverytownForAuthortarianBootlicking Twitter activists know anything about gunfights? Are we all going to pretend that projectile speed differences or firearm ergonomics count for much when these shootings are at extremely short ranges inside buildings?

And by "getting close" I assume you getting cucked like britkekistan and the remnants of europe. make no mistake user, it's not all white people in this country, so shit would get bad.