Alright all you nupol soyboys, he's been caught. What will be the official damage control method going foward?

Alright all you nupol soyboys, he's been caught. What will be the official damage control method going foward?

>ANTIFA
>LIBERAL
>PSYOPS
>REPTILLIAN
>ALIEN
>HE'S NOT REALLY WHITE (LOL)
>HE DIDN'T REALLY DO IT

And when it comes out he is affiliated with right wing agenda, what do we do? Report the threads? Shill them with disinfo?

Attached: NUPOL.jpg (449x669, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:-5ziMpgH6KoJ:https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/85tjmo/i_am_the_austin_bomber_ama/ &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=fr&client=opera
web.archive.org/web/20180320165104/https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/85tjmo/i_am_the_austin_bomber_ama/
web.archive.org/web/20180321142556/http://definingmystance.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

El Goblino

The IRA didn't get anywhere by not bombing things.

dude is white lmao

he looks like a Sup Forumstard

>we
Here's your (you) shlomo.

he was christian.

My short bio: I am a man in his mid thirties or forties. All of you should have heard by now what I have been doing around the Austin area. (And now over at FedEx c:). Ask me anything you like - the only questions I will not answer or may partially answer are PII (personally identifiable information) questions.
My Proof: I think the proof will be in the pudding with my answers. I'd post some pictures but I think that would violate the "content policy" as hateful or material inciting violence, and I really wouldn't wanna do that.
Anyways, open the flood gates and AMA. I'll be around here for the next two days only.

the OP from reddit's ama
fake

His sister is pretty white

Attached: CABFB950-420A-471B-97AD-661E17A81AF7.jpg (1224x1224, 169K)

He was homeschooled by his creationist Christian mother in Pflugerville, TX. Chances are he was conservative.

OP not deleted
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:-5ziMpgH6KoJ:https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/85tjmo/i_am_the_austin_bomber_ama/ &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=fr&client=opera

OP deleted but 'austinbomber' comments still up
web.archive.org/web/20180320165104/https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/85tjmo/i_am_the_austin_bomber_ama/

Attached: 1474736770813.jpg (550x448, 63K)

I should wait until his manifesto comes out but I'm going to run with the narrative of /ourguy/

there is no need for damage control
we cant be responsible for every stupid shit some white guy somewhere does
its not like we are borg and we can prevent every white retard do retarded thing

Attached: 1492278470973.jpg (1419x1806, 573K)

i can't believe you've done this

brown eyes ... white ... yeah, ok

He apparently is apolitical and doesn't give a fuck. So yeah about that racism thing.

Attached: austinbomber.png (873x177, 18K)

one more in the absent father column, chances are he was a pagansexual rebelling against his mother because dad wasn't there to temper her

>mormon
>Christian

pick one

Homeschoolers.... the liberals are violent angry about homeschooling

(((White)))

Damage control? It doesn't matter if he's white or right-wing or anything, it doesn't change the fact that white terrorist attacks are almost supernaturally rare considering how many white people have access to weapons.

Attached: 2018-03-21 10_47_15-List of Islamic Terror Attacks.png (994x537, 42K)

>dude is white lmao
>checks flag
HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: mutt4.jpg (680x430, 24K)

jew

Attached: images.jpg (420x248, 27K)

He is. Ran a trumpfag blog about gay marriage and muslims

Hey it's you

Attached: 1517802731045m.jpg (1024x957, 115K)

2012, Trumpfag?

glenbeck mormon nevertrumper

Why the fuck are all the blue checkmarks assuming this guy was a white supremacist, Trump voting, conservative? We don't know a single thing about him.

Attached: 1521433944684.png (737x866, 284K)

Cut from the same cloth as a trumpfag. Shares his worldview with a geriatric in the WH lol. Probably voted for bush

spin, people believe their shitty faggot posts are influential

Is there any proof that the guy on Reddit was the actual bomber? Seems like there's no solid connection at all.

Now this is totally believable... he probably voted for Lindsey

there are no white people in the US dumbass

In his blog he states he "thinks" he is a conservative. Also at 24 it was impossible for him to vote for Bush. His motive was to be famous, he achieved that in his own twisted way by bombing others & himself.

He voted for trump and was an avid Fox news fan

Yep, clearly a kike. Looks like he could be Laura Loomer's little brother.

Fox news more like faux news lmao

Intelligent ppl confirmed Trump voters, as opposed to the litany of losers who have killed in the Democrats name & were butthurt at Hillary losing.

Attached: download.png (206x244, 6K)

stfu mutthurt Amerishart

Attached: mutt7.png (741x649, 23K)

Holy shit I forgot all about that faggot. His presidential bid was confusing. If he got elected would he have to marry a beard or something?

>we like using terror tactics lol we smart

A white male's life growing up consists of being told the following:

-You specifically, due to your genetic heritage are responsible for all that is wrong with the world
-You are uninteresting, insufferable, and constantly annoying to all other "normal" (non-white) people around you
-Everything you ever accomplish is because you are afforded some sort of secret hidden societal free pass because you're white. Everything you think or say is invalid because it comes from the mouth of a white man
-You are evil incarnate
-You should simply cease existing and be replaced forever. Your kind are horrible and need not exist
-You are inherently racist regardless of who you are and what you do in life, and you're also incapable of having such a rich and broad perspective as a non-white because white people are stupid and narrow minded
-All achievements or accomplishments of your immediate family, friends, or race in general including all inventions and innovations are frauds that were actually invented by some secret brown person somewhere whose great ideas were stolen and exploited. White people are actually retards who only know how to enslave and exploit people who are smarter and more creative than them
-All culture you or your ancestors have is fraudulent and made up. White culture doesn't exist, it's just something else they stole from everyone else, and the parts they didn't steal are stupid and racist anyway.

Then we wonder why young white men become hateful and dejected in our society.

>damage control
who are you calling nu/pol/, nobody? there's no need for damage control, very few people outside Texas cared about this story while it was on-going, and even fewer will care after they year "yeah, he blew himself up" at work this morning. the only people who take this as some sort of win —because he's white — are the media, who have control over only a quarter of the US population, and that's only when they're telling that quarter of sociopaths exactly what they want to hear.

This

They’re going with falseflag as every other narrative has been exhausted.

Reddit guy said he was between 30-50 years old. Fake and gay.

This is one of the most true things I've ever read and the people who need to read this will never read it.

>Americans are white
Ayyyyyyy

Attached: 87e21272647a3fdd6120dcea0680fe27929cb876.jpg (639x483, 36K)

Liberals using guns for terror & to get guns banned. Bombs making used, where is the argument from liberals? How will they spin this?

his blog as reported by TMZ web.archive.org/web/20180321142556/http://definingmystance.blogspot.com/

Everything is a false flag.
This post is a false flag.

>Its tough being white because feelings.
I assure you that you have the maximum acceptance possible in america. If you're not okay with the level of acceptance you receive, you should probably think real hard about what everyone else goes through.

What liberal has done that, you paranoid faggot?

What are you going to do to stop us? Helter Skelter, bitch.

cry me a river faggot

Early reports has it he's right wing.

Just another fucked up right wing cunt who takes out his frustrations on everyone else.

What is white?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 8.14.26 AM.png (2482x1474, 2.85M)

Getting free shit?

So long as my black classmate gets bonus points on his application to college or grad school, or even for jobs in some cases I don’t want to fucking hear it that white men are privileged.

You 100% miss the point. It is 100% true that white men hear this shit all the time. Hearing all of this can demoralize you. It doesn't matter if you think it shouldn't cause white men to be angry. This is the truth, regardless of whether or not you think It's a dumb reason.

You do realize that's a fucking /leftypol/ meme right, look at the horrible art style and shitty text, who the hell uses different fonts and different colored words on a meme

Welcome to Trump's White America...

He looks like Mike Matei

Attached: matei-mike-image.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Pulse nightclub faggot

what should be done about American whites ? They are often fragile, soft, small, weak minded, strange and prone to sporadic sociopath behavior. The young American white men (women and some boomers not included) are obviously becoming a problem here in America and are tainting the name of the white people outside of this place.

People are still posting that he targeted black families just because the first victims were black. Any time there’s a chance to play the race victim card, they do, even when it’s not valid.
On the other hand all the MAGA #NRA fags are calling him a registered Democrat and antifa.

Well, gay is traditionally left, but islam is traditionally right. wat do?

Muslims aren't liberal, you braindead retard
You think liberal hate gays and want to kill them or think Sharia law is a good idea?
You're dumb as fuck lol

Attached: 1498724353107.jpg (1200x821, 57K)

> think real hard about what everyone else goes through.
Hand outs and bonus points?

Hi shill
as if something so poor quality could trick us.
You faggots as shariablue suck dick at your jobs.
We could shill better than you.

>muslims
>vote overwhelmingly democrat
>use fucktons of welfare
>BUT THEY HATE GAYS SO THEY'RE REPUBLICANS

He’s white so swept under the rug with no motive and never spoken about again

Who else hates gays with as much passion as Muslims?
Dumb trumpfags

>vote overwhelmingly democrat
That has more to do with age of current american muslims than ideology. ideologically they are right.

Attached: mateen.jpg (640x480, 113K)

antifa

>when I look at Muslim countries I see a liberal paradise
>im also brain damaged
Trump literally sword danced with terrorists

Keep sucking that dick faggot

Attached: omar mateen.jpg (1600x614, 68K)

There is no damage control. Look at the contrast boosted pictures of a Ben Shapiro looking kike!

He's literally named "mark, conned it." Do you know what those words mean? It's Jews with their unassailable patsy. This is another false flag.

Certainly not Muslims in the West who are gay

Attached: 1468813554824.jpg (625x626, 38K)

Another stupid Amerishart, your gay nightclub terrorist was a registered democrat.

Attached: mutt5.png (400x400, 30K)

The Greys manipulated him into committing these acts

Of course he is, only a white person would be able to pull something like that off.

>he was in favor of the death penalty and was against gay marriage and abortion. He identified himself as a conservative

Dude is white, this means all whites are evil.

There’s strong evidence that he didn’t even target the gay night club because they’re gay, but because it was convenient and security was lax. He scouted out other bars and clubs and left because security was too tight.

>implying anyone has to defend this guy's actions based on his skin color
What are you, racist?

This is why we need to put conservatives in their place: the gulags.

Yeah but they we're just package thieves

>Dude is white
>flag
Every time.

Attached: mutt8.png (900x506, 464K)

It doesn't matter. In a few weeks no one will remember. There's no such thing as bomb control, so there's no political hook for the left to latch on to. They'll be too busy setting the stage for Stormy Daniels' 2020 run for office.

just goes to show you the white race has a higher average IQ than all other races

have blacks ever been intelligent enough to build bombs?

Yup. Homeschooling the next target. Individual, free thinkers are a growing threat.

Or maybe blacks are less evil?

What cock? I said the bomber was a trumpfag and you made up all these liberal terrorists that don't exist. You're just a dumb stormfag
Robert Mueller is a republican

Only Democrats, Jews, Muslims and blacks do crimes. Whites never do crimes. Never.