*BOOM* *BOOM*

*BOOM* *BOOM*
*CRASH*
"WOOF WOOF"

This is all it takes for a pitbull to break into your house and kill your newborn baby and your entire family.
Why haven't you banned them yet?

Attached: 1521554441315.jpg (1147x1597, 624K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f9D9f_ySvkA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1521554441315.jpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that pitbulls can break through metal, steel and brick. You cant kill them with knives or baseball bats either, only high caliber rifles or missles depending on size of the pitbull

My neighbors pit got into my yard once and I didn’t know because my yard is pretty big. I let out my best buddy beagle-german shepard mix so he could do his business and I closed the door so the cold wouldn’t get in. A minute later, I went to go open the door to let him back in, and I see smack in the middle of my fucking yard that stupid nigger pit with its jaws around my dog. I ran up yelling at it to get the fuck off my dog, but the nigger dog wasn’t trained or wasn’t listening. I grabbed it by the collar and kicked it five or six times but it wouldn’t let up. I pulled my CC’d nine on the fucker and placed the barrel on his head, angling it away from my dog. Shot him right in his head and I still had to pry his jaws open. I picked up my bleeding shaking dog and brought it back inside, and the 35 year old divorced bitch neighbor walked out and started screaming and crying at me that she called the cops cause I shot her nigger dog. She called the emergency number so they were there real quick. To make a long story short, I invited them in to see my shaking and bleeding dog, and told them that if I didn’t pop the pit it would’ve killed my dog. Like a half an hour later they told the woman what I did was perfectly legal because the dog was on my property killing one of my pets, and that they can’t file charges on me. I didn’t see how pissed off she was because I picked up my goodboi and drove to the vet. He’s still skittish, and that woman won’t even look my way. I think she’s spreading a rumor around the neighborhood that I’m just another fucked up vet. I did admin LOL.

Attached: 1521555757214.webm (720x404, 1.51M)

pitbulls were used on 9/11 to bring the towers down

Exactly. In 1978 there was an attack on a preschool by a wild pack of pitbulls... No one was left alive. They can fit through holes the size of golfballs and even climb walls like a spider.

How the fuck did these monsters become so popular anyway?

my walls arent made out of cardboard

PBIDF is out in full force today. Keep tge truth alive brother

Reminder that pitbulls can break through metal, steel and brick. You cant kill them with knives or baseball bats either, only high caliber rifles or missles depending on size of the pitbull.

>putting your hand near a snarling dog's mouth

retard alert!

It's true.

youtu.be/f9D9f_ySvkA

> "can't you just shoot him?"
> "we're not authorized for weapons that can penetrate a pitbull's skin, ma'am"

Attached: 242345.png (741x649, 222K)

>Why haven't you banned them yet?
There are items called guns and bullets. In first world countries you have these readily available to protect yourself and your family.

honestly a pretty good shitpost

I saw this exact thread yesterday with the exact same replies

pits can drink burning jet fuel and remain unscathed

Your flag is showing

Kek

Illusions

Attached: 1521554821041.webm (1280x720, 1.71M)

They can also fit through golf hole sized holes. Make sure you cover them up or you are open for attack. Once they are in, you only have mere seconds to pray for your life

Somebody posted this thread Saturday, I think. It's been spammed ever since.

PBIDF is here guys.

If you drop one off at a school, they will kill every child in a matter of seconds

Who gave food to this doggo? He comes back everyday for more. Don't be surprised if soon he brings more doggos.

goodboi bit the subhuman, good boy!

Dont forget that pitbulls are impenetrable from lower caliber weaponry. Only high caliber rifles or missles can take out a pitbull depending on it's size

Here is a webm of a visicious pitbull attack. He was drinking through a straw for 6 months after this

Attached: 1521552693628.webm (480x852, 1.15M)

Pitbulls can melt steel beams.

Post moar

Because I am armed and my stats has a statute to protect life and property from animals.

>pitbull eats your gun
Now what, you silly fuck?

>Pitbull transforms into an AR15

Now what?

>and even climb walls like a spider.
You think this is a joke?

Attached: reachforthestars.webm (262x458, 809K)

Attached: 1521577585122.webm (188x360, 571K)

No sir that is 100% honest. They can climb around 1000 feet without getting tired

Attached: australianmasterposter.png (640x311, 63K)

>Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory theme plays

sauce

> Why haven't you banned them yet?
no house, no family, no babies, no pets, no waifu, no hope, no future

Attached: clorox.jpg (450x450, 11K)

Two recent ones.

My family including my newborn twins were killed by a pitbull

jesus chirst

saging

Attached: boobs.jpg (700x524, 49K)

Fake news

Becaues we'll use them to break into your house

How long before there is first intentional school pitbulling?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1521554441315.jpg/

its just a slide thread, or an incredibly desperate and lonely op.

Can pitbulls break steel beams , could explain why people were jumping on 911

Thiccposting has went too far

Non-topic thread

It happens everyday user, but PBIDF is out in full force to cover them up. You really believe a shooting happened in florida? Las vegas? Columbine?! No. It was a pitbull attack

i advocate pitbull genocide
we could exchange all the dogs in china with all the pitbulls in the west so they can still have their food and we can save all the good doggos

A breed of Pitball is native to my county. I have to some fun stories of them during my childhood.

I say we give all the dogs and cats to the Chinese and have better pets instead.

Attached: 1514256432549.webm (426x426, 798K)

>has went

Attached: 1512623856359.gif (220x258, 195K)

Grammar is hard

Attached: 1480428532748.gif (374x456, 1.95M)

Jesus Christ. Did his beard and hair switch places? I have never seen such bizarre facial hair before.

A pitbull got into my backyard once and proceed to chase my mother around the garden.

Another part of my childhood was the local stray pitbull who would try and attack you. The interesting thing is that it could clear entire fences in one jump, with zero run up, and barely touching the fence itself.

Another time, I used to tease my neighbours bull, we would often kick the fence and it would run head first into it. We would do it all day. Overall my fence needed replacing and pic related once happened - biggest scare of my life.

Attached: image.jpg (683x771, 288K)

Before anyone says
>Hurr no one should ever get between a dog and it's food
I literally took my Staffordshire Bull Terrier's food away mid meal yesterday, made her sit and shake before she could have it back.
Took a some chewing rawhide from her whilst she was half way through chewing it, made her lay down and lick my hand before giving it back to her.
If you've trained your dog well and it respects you, you can do anything to it and it'll still be lovely to you because you've raised it to know it's place.
If someone tried to harm me or my wife, it would wrap it's jaws around them.
In return we give her anything she could need.

Ban assault dogs now!

Attached: Bitch-hits-bitch-with-bitch.webm (360x360, 555K)

Houses in Europe aren't made of cardboard

What's happening here?

no they are made of tin and tarp

Cultural Enrichment

Asbestos actually

You can kill them with a baseball bat I've done it before

As the Shinese have shown time and time again, it only takes a strike on the nose with a stick to knock-out a fece-eater.

Attached: 1485550219686.webm (853x480, 2.25M)

>boi
You shouldn't be calling anyone a subhuman you worthless nigger.

Attached: 1521554441315.jpg (652x911, 343K)

Caesar failed!?

They have Mengelized Minatures now that can fit into backpacks and common mail packaging and boxes. See how the larger natural pit in the pictures is bowing in submission to the much stronger minimengle? The minimenge pit is pound for pound 30x stronger than a silverback gorilla.
If you only knew how bad it really is.
God save us.

Attached: 473DFC95-3959-4C58-8D56-DCF319425D01.jpg (640x640, 75K)

2nd amendment shall not be infringed! Good job

>tfw I'm the guy that started this original thread

I finally feel like I've given something back to the community. Huh.
Also, credit goes to Australia not UK ignore flag.

Attached: 1514238847990.jpg (960x947, 170K)

We stand no chance... If you see a pitbull please call the national guard and pray for your life

>asbestos
dont use that word near an american, it can give him cancer

Muh dick. Moar!

Australians cant in good posting, you liar.

Attached: 1521614437213.png (420x420, 7K)

So this is the power of jews.

I like this thread

Me too

This, you should illustrate to your dog that you are dominant, this includes things like
>Dictating where it can and cannot go
>Eating before it
>Taking its food away before returning it

Dogs are ultimately animals and it is important to go down to their level, its not like a dog will understand what you say if you politely tell is "don't bark at strangers, that is rude."

>>>b

>>>hell

Better than any of the 20 generals on this board.

Daily reminder that he had been dead if had tried that with a pitbull, it would either have sliced him in two or roasted him with its fiery breath

Attached: how to clean a dog.webm (480x428, 1.83M)

youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM

how I met your mother

Yes very important, pitbulls can breathe fire, climb walls like spiders, fly short distances, and are 30x the strength of a silverback gorilla.

Fucking this

Never forget

I can't believe what they did to Sandyhook elementary...