Here they go again...

twitter.com/ajplus/status/976127073029771264

Attached: image.jpg (1199x1068, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6h3T9HxJOU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy#End_of_the_White_Australia_policy
harold-holt.net/chinese.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes how fucking dare a white nation want more white people.

They need more emus

reminder al jizzera plus is funded by glow in the dark quatar nigger jewnii terrorists.
run them over with your car.

Like it’s a bad thing? I’m so confused

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>white nation
>Australia

American education.

tfw dumb whitu piggu actually support Al Jazeera media

Kikes made nonwhites feel too entitled to majority white nations. Remove the head of the beast.

They're a white country with surprisingly advanced wildlife. Putting clothes on an abbo doesn't make them human.

I still can't believe people still visit these sites unironically.

I just say why are they against Africans getting their land back and having whites find a new home? Just insinuate they just want whites to suffer

I hate watching the west die a slow death.

I would much rather that some biblical wave of nogs come and destroy it quickly.

Good idea. It's funny how they want them to "go home" but they don't want any country to take them in...

AJ+ is legitimately a propaganda machine owned by the government of Qatar wtf is it doing verified?

I lol'd

>And God cursed the Europeans with a plague of nogs, to utterly destroy them

Looking solely at numbers there are more Christian nogs than Christian whites. Maybe God rewards his loyal niggers by giving them the atheist west?

no platform for huwhite people. no country for huwhites. very progressive very positive. level the privilege playing field I mean history yo, why should they be safe and welcomed when black future farmers need vengeance

Be careful AJ+ is owned by Muslim fuckers that hate white people and Trump.

Diversity when they move about freely, colonialism/supremacy when we do it. It so tiresome

Just follow the money

Afrikaans will be free and there's nothing they can do to stop it

youtube.com/watch?v=j6h3T9HxJOU

Attached: Elon_Musk_2015.jpg (1011x1484, 396K)

oy vey!

fuck whites

You won't learn user. This is it, don't you realize by the way they talk? There is no more empathy for whites of any phenotype. Either we fight to carve a spot for ourselves or we'll see our societies turn into Brazil and we can only strap ourselves in and ride it out with a future of blacked/Muhammaded grand children / children if we go this route.

Attached: 1519613249136.jpg (882x960, 134K)

How is it not? Australia (the country) was founded and settled by white people

Initially, they had a White Australia Policy. It was intended to be a white country from the get-go.

member when we would flood pages like this dropping a ton of weaponized autistic redpills?
I member

Yeah, except the nogs coming in are from North Africa, and so their mohammadians, you meme fagger.

Yep.

They're trying so hard to make people feel bad for those poor brown refugees. I wonder if they even read the comments on these videos.

It's a white nation, abbo niggers lived in squalor until whites arrived. they can go live inna woods and leave modern technology, infrastructure, clothing, etc etc to the whites who introduced it if they don't like it. cya

What the fuck is going on with all of the open racism against white people? How is this acceptable? White people should not allow others to be racist against them, just like how people would go crazy is this tweet said "black people" or "Jews" instead. I just want to live a normal life in peace, but for some reason the are a lot of crazy racists that want me dead or in bad shape. Why? I've never done anything to anyone. This is racism, plain and simple. Don't tread on us.

The faithful stay and try to help their people in africa

Oy vey! That is racist, goyim! You're only suppose to let in browns and blacks into your country!

Reminder that access to white people is a universal human right.
Reminder that white people are also terrible and white society oppresses non whites.

Qatar is run by the Jews.

Everybody loves open borders until white people try to come in

El Skippio Africuntus.

Because Jews have hated whites for thousands of years.

As is Saudi Arabia. House of Saud are crypto-jews that invented wahabism under the Ottoman rule.

People like this guy do a great public service displaying their hatred of whites so openly. Turning a whole lot of growing young minds white nationalist.

Never forget that nonwhites hate us. We are relearning to hate them back.

We were betrayed by a communist traitor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy#End_of_the_White_Australia_policy

harold-holt.net/chinese.htm

Yep. Pretty much every Muslim majority country that doesn't make big stinks over Israel and the Jews are run by the kikes.

>I just want to live a normal life in peace
They see this as privilege and want to destroy you so they don't feel inferior to you anymore. Envy is a quite a nasty thing when it's encouraged by all of our institutions.

Wonder what kike was behind this idea in the Harold Holt government?

The sense of petulance and entitlement always amazes me. Imagine if I went to say, India, and started lecturing to them that they don’t have enough white people and need to let more in, and celebrated the “whitening” of the country

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>it's okay for western countries to become more non-white
>but it's not okay for western countries to become more white

And people wonder why so many whites are turning to the so called "alt-right".

This old stormfront pasta is stale. There are far better ways of spreading the same message. The way you express it just sounds deranged.

I don't want to see this cuck's face after reading what he said about his own father. He's a cuck 100%, his father is awesome

Qatar doesn't accept any refugees from anywhere, right? Not even from culturally similar middle eastern countries. So how the fuck do these cunts get of telling us we're racist for accepting refugees, but not the kind they want?

This is looking like they're angry because Australia doesn't want them to offload their fucking middle eastern refugees problem so they're worried they might have to start accepting some themselves.

Can we just kick out all black and brown people already? They openly hate us despite leeching off of our nations. I would be open to civil war at this point even if it destabalizes the west and allows the east to rise up in power.

I dunno, why dosen't India take in the brown people?

>Let in intensely vetted African refugees because diversity is our strength
>In one generation we have a violent African gang crime wave

Attached: Lisa's_Nightmareopaw.jpg (512x384, 27K)

Bro Australia is a Chinese vassal state just like Canada. There are white people who live there, but it isn't a white country.

Get fucked. We deal with the devil but our government doesn't even pretend to like them, we're running ships through the sea they pretend to own with you fuckers.

There is no 'good' way to express the message. Everyone understands what is happening and people either support it or are powerless to prevent it. Liberals actively want to genocide the white race. Conservatives are only right wing in economic theory, they will happily watch the genocide of the white race as long as they get cheap third world labour.

Racial identity is only useful for defending a group against hostile outsiders but the West is an empire with no external enemies. This means our rulers fear their own population far more than any outsider and they are actively attacking us. Nationalist populist movements are actively targeted for destruction by the elite. It is impossible to organise against this.

Attached: 1520389414178.jpg (600x631, 88K)

buckle that moose knuckle this instant

I thought they denied immigration being about replacing white people.

is this nonsense how you guys cope with being mulattos?

So is leftist anti-white pasta. Doesn't stop them from endlessly repeating their crap.

China and Russia may support a rebellion in the US too.

That’d be tits.

If there is a very literal white genocide in South Africa, will these leftists just mock it the whole time?

1. Australia
2. No

Kys

AJ+ Media is owned by a Qatari billionaire.

SPAM their twitter asking why Qatar won't take in the brown and black refugees

KILL WHITEY

Judging by shit like this, probably.

of course they will. not only will they mock it -- they'll gleefully cheer it on.
in one or two years (sooner rather than later), you will see colbert, noah, oliver, et all. doing routines about it. farm murder jokes will become a thing. usual anti-white rags (all of them) will run articles about how to apply the carnage to america, canada, australia, etc.

imagine this headline in time:
>south africa's beautiful white genocide

Yep. This is why when I see a leftist get killed by one of their own pets, I feel joy and elation, and encourage more of the same.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

ITS FUCKING HILARIOUS TO SEE HOW KEKED YOU RIGTH WINGERS ARE, US LEFTIES CONTROL ALL THE MEDIA

Look at that expert talking point, white South African farmers are murdered at half the rate of black youth LMAO. If anyone should get refugee status it’s black youth lmao. Holy fuck at how hard us left wingers cuck you guys with our media dominance.

Attached: 81F0580F-6D3B-4612-9678-C34E88E745EE.png (1000x1102, 241K)

Kek mad because nobody wants you niggers

did australia ever be the melting pot america claimed to be

What are you winning exactly? You get to turn your own nations into third world shit holes?

Surely that would be the point where those journalists would be murdered in the streets

> Cuck you with our media dominance.

So he says as he bends over for the Jewish shekel that panders to him for now.

>having borders in the first place

>BAHAHAHAHAHA
>US LEFTIES CONTROL ALL THE MEDIA
>LMAO

good job helping us with further radicalizing whites. You're doing our job for us, dummy

Attached: errrrlol.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

>Anarchist flag
and..... into the bin your post goes.

quick rundown?

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1499818034021.png (394x360, 139K)

>Africans get on a boat and cross the Indian ocean
>To get to Australia
Boy. Sure do wish there were some other countries between Africa and Australia they could have gone to.

> Comparing black youth death rates to whites in SA
This is like comparing ants death rates to elephants. Worst thing is you really think this is some kind of gotcha you dense motherfucker. Come back with the dutch death rates in their home country and well talk. Also if you havent followed statements by nigger SA politician you have no idea what this slaughter with a dull machete will go down

Attached: 1496772573195.jpg (1280x842, 108K)

It's probably not directly more white people, just more qualified people, more people who bring merits.
And THUS white people.