Germany uses skull measurement to prove Germany was always multicultural

I though our skulls all look the same, only our skin looks different and skull measurement is Nazi
But I was wrong.
Archeologists have found out that Bavarians have lived with women from South Europe and that teher is no evidence for racism back then.
spiegel.de/wissenschaft/mensch/suedlaenderinnen-besiedelten-bayern-schon-im-mittelalter-a-1197687.html

I'm wondering why so many archeological discoveries that support multiculturalism are made these days.

btw I hate that these people think, people who oppose unlimited migration think there has never been migration before

Attached: image-1262537-860_poster_16x9-klej-1262537.jpg (860x484, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_Augstein
dialoginternational.com/dialog_international/2013/01/jakob-augstein-a-top-ten-anti-semite-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and its beautiful

Hold on, didn't they say phrenology was a discredited science?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

kys piteå

it’s not skull measurements (which are probably illegal in Germany) but sequencing of ancient genome. everyone knows that Germanics ran into Roman europe like little bitches from the Huns and that a chaos of “migrants” and race-mixing caused the end of Antiquity

this isn't phrenology. this is craniology/craniometry. phrenology is bullshit but craniology/craniometry is not (even though jews intentionally attempt to conflate them to discredit the field entirely)

Of course Europeans lived inother places in Europe. Nobody counts other white groups as "diverse" only shitskins are

>I'm wondering why so many archeological discoveries that support multiculturalism are made these days.

We made those all the time, not just when it's politically convenient.

Attached: 1462217586258.jpg (4288x2848, 1.19M)

Well if they're gonna bring that up then I guess it can be remembered how white and nigger skulls are different.

Maybe they can check DNA to see how IQs vary amongst the skull types?

Genetic comparison is a flawed science.

You could just as easily find common alles among a group with s trivial liking for birdwatching or dirt bike racing as you can find differences of genetic sequencing in siblings.

The 99.999% match means that 99.999% of observers trained to spot genetic similarities would come up with the same conclusion, that's all.

I always said that bavarians aint germans.

You don't even need skull measurements for that theorie to be close to the truth.
Like it was normal for european, especially if they were merchants ( but not (((merchants))) ), to intermingle with their trade partners.
Also HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE, hating each other while sticking to each other. nothing to see here.

These meme countries can only produce this research after the UK has done it. Fucking nobodies

>race = social construct
>skull size = culture

Attached: 1521511783388.jpg (1005x1107, 162K)

Nobody gave a shit back then because you could be born dark or get dark from being dirty and tanned

>because you could be born dark or get dark from being dirty and tanned

Attached: 1520293943660.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Didn't the international community rule skull measurements racist back in the 60's?

God dammit Germany
Why do you have a skull collection...
This is why we worry about you

skull measurements are an essential component of physical anthropology, even in our cucked pc environment

Yes, Bavaria has had Balkan influence since forever. How is this news?
Also, Bavarians are Celto-Romans, not Germans.

No, they did skull measuring. They looked for turricephalic skulls. Turricephalism was widespread in the Balkan region, according to the article.
What is strange is that only Balkan women entered Bavaria and lived in rural communities there - since turricephalism was something only the upper class did.

thats the point.
They think we think there never has been immigration (even though Bavarians delt with Celts, Italians and other tribes). But Bavarians still exixt and their culture still exists. So this migrants must have assimilated. and therefor they think bytelling us there has always been migration we will stop worrying about pic related

Attached: refugeeeees.jpg (275x183, 17K)

This is kike pseudo-science. This is just a way for them to justify their push for unlimited migration of sand niggers into white countries - and only white countries. You can look at the original native white german population and tell they weren't part nigger. spiegel.de = Jewish propaganda.

Attached: jewish genocide of goyim.jpg (900x1046, 189K)

Skull shapes dont directly correlate to the features that are currently in vogue for "racial identification" which is mostly an emotional thing

There have never been monocultures over 200 people. Also Germany is a new country in a crossroads type region. It was never monocultural. Once slavs rape everybody, why does any of this shit matter they are subhuman slav rape babies now.

The boss of that Magazine is Jakob Augstein. but I don't think he's jewish

>roman province had interactions with italians

lol yes they do

black people are not white people with black skin

He's an Augstein and you don't think he is? I lol'd

Attached: 1513580294775.png (768x1024, 1.33M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_Augstein

another source says his family is catholic and he's known in Germany for being critical of Israel. Some media calls him antisemite

dialoginternational.com/dialog_international/2013/01/jakob-augstein-a-top-ten-anti-semite-.html

>Bavarians have lived with women from South Europe

And so what? Italians != arabs != niggers.

They say this goblin is Roman Catholic too. Take a good look at him, he is Catholic only in name. Besides, Catholicism was derived from Hebrew religion, straight up kikery by proxy. You are not fooling anyone. lol!

You can present me hand rubbing goblins who say time is money friend and say 'oh hes this' i'll take a good look at the kike and know him when I see one.

Attached: rupert-murdoch-140724.jpg (618x412, 32K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_Augstein
This means nothing. Israel claims most modern day leftist are anti-semitic and a lot of them are Jews. This argument won't convince me.