Saekano

>I'm such a deep character, you couldn't possibly write me into your game

Why is Megumi so full of herself?

She's the only girl I can realistically see cheating on Tomoya. He made a poor choice.

Utaha a best.

Eriri a shit.

Perfection has that privilege

High res when?

Soon. People have already gotten their hands on it. Now it just needs a figure like Eriri and Utaha's dakimakura boxes have gotten.

Eri could be coerced into sex. Erifags would still defend her saying she suffered the most, even if happens repeatedly to the point that she starts to instigate it.

She's so pretty

Why is the writer so full of himself?

*ftfy

Megumi is the most possessive of the girls, she would never cheat.

Cousin route never

You can be possessive on someone and still allow yourself a treat of a bigger chad's dick.

Megumi says that she doesn't like doing bothersome things and and that finding guys is bothersome.

I hope Maruto writes a college sequel.

Nigga she's a hot chick she doesn't need to find guys

In canon Megumi is only average in looks and you only think she's hot because she's 2D.

>this super hot, flawlessly put together girl with a nice pair of anime tiddies is totally average guys
Amazing writing.

>you only think she's hot because she's 2D

Yeah probably because she's a fucking 2D character you autistic monkey.

Ah yes, just like Onii-sama is said to be average while looking like a shoujo love interest

The point is that everyone looks the same in 2D, and to judge how attractive one is to another character, you have to go by character statements.

And good riddance, she's the worst girl.

Why are you trying so hard to miss the point? Of course they're drawn like that. No one would watch a show with ugly fucks in it. It's gotta be kawaii uguu to sell.

Or, get this, you could look at them

No, I have to go by what I fucking see on the screen.

In 2D everyone is drawn with perfect skin and the same face. You know that's not how the characters in-universe see each other.

No, the characters in-universe don't actually see anything because they're not fucking real bro.

Is that why MC looks like a beta nerd while other males look clearly more attractive?

In canon MC is handsome when not wearing glasses.

In canon you're a fucking faggot mate, kill yourself.

Megumi is particularly attractive to guys when she tries. Most of the time she doesn't care enough to make herself stand out to others.

Eriri is so cute.

a shit

A CUTE

This.

>Utahafags

She's a female.

She's a literal goddess.

Lovely blessing girl.

I don't remember this scene

Is Megumi even capable of feeling love? All of Tomoyas choices are pretty awful, I feel bad for him.

She's the one who initiates most of the kisses.

So she's a slut? Just keeps getting worse for Tomoya.

And yet people are fapping to Bulma doujins.
Fucking idiots.

She's just horny.

Horny = Likely to cheat

literally the perfect body

Megumi is loyal.

Yeah loyal to the cock.

to my cock

Bottom two are the best

Cutest girls and cutest expressions.

>top two are the best

ftfy

Eriri > Megumi >>> Utaha

>Utaha over Eriri

No.

>Eriri > Megumi
No

a best

>While Tomoya’s accepting that fact, he thinks to himself that there is still something that he doesn’t wish to be over. Something that’s supposed to only be his ego, but also something he doesn’t wish to remain unsaid…

>“Hey, Tomoya!”

>“Eh…”

>“Did you love me?”

>But even that last remaining courage of him is stolen by the mischievous smile of Eriri who suddenly turns around.

>“Did you love me ten years ago?”

>And yet again, Tomoya’s weak self is saved.

>“…L, like I care about that.”

>Failing to say the words he had wanted to, all he can do is repeat the phrase caught in his heart over and over.

>“I don’t care, I don’t care, I don’t caaaaaare~!”

>“Ahaha, your face gave it away.”

>Looking at Tomoya’s face who is ruined by tears that simply won’t stop, Eriri puts on a refreshed smile one more time.

>“You’re as stubborn as always, huh, Tomoya…”

>Along with that smile, Eriri disappears into the house. And looking at that smile, all of Tomoya’s regrets which should have already disappeared come rushing back to him.

>As she left, Tomoya thinks that maybe this was for best: that there is no point in him saying that “at that time, you’re the only one for me,” and that it would only hurt both the people who are living in the present and people who are looking back at the past. But in the end, he still couldn’t stop all the pain he’s feeling and his overflowing tears right now.

What could have been in another life.

Eriri deserved a better spin-off.

I think you're missing the point. Megumi in universe was boring at first, but she grew into a fine lady, which is why guys started to confess to her.

>All these bombshells in love with a sperg. How repugnant.
Stop being stupid.

Please make a ero VN with harem ending.

This. My favorite girlu

T H I C C

Utaha > Megumi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Er*ri