CANADA YES! Service Canada ordered to stop calling Canadians Mr., Mrs., or Miss

>Front-line workers asked to use gender-neutral term 'parent' instead of mother or father

>According to documents obtained by Radio Canada, the French-language arm of CBC, front-line staff must now "use gender-neutral language or gender-inclusive language."

>"This avoids portraying a perceived bias toward a particular sex or gender," says a copy of speaking notes prepared for managers and team leaders.

>The new guidelines also rule out using terms such as mother and father because they are "gender specific" and instead says the neutral term of "parent" should be used instead.

>Some customers feel less respected," said the official. "People of a certain age expect us to be polite. It bothers them when we call them by their first and last name."

>The new directive has also led to some confusion, they said.

>"It happens that we talk to people and we ask, 'What is the name of parent number one? People do not understand," said the official.

>JUST
>USTJ
>STUJ
>TJUS
>JUST

Attached: CASTREAU STRIKES AGAIN.png (1210x1086, 1023K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/service-canada-gender-neutral-1.4585629
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cbc.ca/news/politics/service-canada-gender-neutral-1.4585629

Attached: le 49.jpg (668x617, 69K)

It will takes decades to unfuck canada mentally, ergo it isn't going to happen.

this is the new normal.

Attached: its true doh.png (276x256, 27K)

Canada is 49% White!

Attached: le 53% wiki.png (510x580, 80K)

THE 49%

Attached: le-53-approved.jpg (1920x1440, 664K)

In the end they will make it illegal to have children because it is offending to trans-people.

>parentkind

Attached: trudeaupeoplekindbaby.png (500x564, 430K)

>please peoplekind dashuan white would you and peoplekind laquisha white take a seat over there while we process your request?

how does one use gender-neutral language when speaking french when everything has a gender? A fucking chair or a table has a gender but people don't?

Fucking anglos ruining everything as per usual

What if you are getting offended by the 'parent'? This sympathy thing is so bullshitty

Attached: 1w6ikl.jpg (750x500, 78K)

by the word*

"malicious conception"

Attached: abandoned mony edition.png (276x275, 36K)

U need to chose Le or La... what about something in the middle like OL

It gets worse here every day. Pray for me faggots.

what about nothing Jap

>Parent number one

That's some genuinely antihuman shit. I work in the CRA and can confirm that stuff likebthis is going on. We were changing the gender field in programs and I had jokingly proposed just making gender a 30 byte alphanumeric. The real joke is that I doubt 30 bytes would be enough after a while.

Ms was already PC bullshit garbage. This is just screwing the pooch. Why are people putting up with it? Tell them, no, that's stupid.

>I work in the CRA
it's in a state of collapse right now.

test

welcome back

Attached: image.jpg (620x349, 69K)

soon saying 'parent' will be considered offensive to those who cannot biologically produce children, i.e., trans. The only solution is to give people a number

can see that coming
the child's parent's partner may not be a parent
and reminding it by using too specific words doesn't sound sensible either