Post manga that deserve a better anime adaptation

Post manga that deserve a better anime adaptation.

I'll post 4 to start.

And last, but certainly not least.

Alright, one more.

The 99 anime is great and all, but the manga is objectively better.

useless thread

I agree

Every manga ever.

So fucking true, Toei fucking butchered this. Could have been like HxH 2011 if done right

>tfw ufotable toriko could've been a thing

Almost every anime doesn't live up to expectations, a more interesting thread would be something like "anime adaptations that did it better."

It has one.
But I warn its all cg battles that don't look to good.

I think there's a difference between living up to any sort of expectation and completely dropping the ball. Usually this is the fault of going for an anime original ending which most times is going to completely shit on the established story. And there's also something to be sad about when a studio visually butchers a manga adaptation.

I do agree that in more interesting thread would be one talking about the adaptations that got it right.

Magi and Nanatsu no Taizai
A-1 sucks

I was planing to watch the anime because MangaUK did the dubbing, how bad was it?

Why couldn't the festival get animated.

Beck

You're saying the anime is even worse?

If only it were made recently, since it seems like nowadays Jump's sport manga got the best anime adaption.

They rushed the ending and they turned maka into a mary sue.

came for this

Is urushihara retired or what? I haven't heard anything about him in ages.

Agreed
It was really only disagreeable in the ending, otherwise it was pretty enjoyable
Servicable. I listen to Codename Eyeshield 21 regularly
Fuck off

agree

Every adaption is disappointing, including the 1999 version which wasn't that bad imo

toriko deserved a lot more than it got. a decent last battle, at least, along with a few other things (off-screen kings and their ingredients notwithstanding)

Toriko became shit real fast. Overall it was forgettable.

A trash manga doesn't deserve a good adaptation