Why was he so based, lads?

Why was he so based, lads?

Attached: Commander George Lincoln Rockwell.png (1488x1488, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rli3a3OMJEU
youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only American i like.

absolutely based epic style but wish he didn’t adopt Hitler’s aesthetics after WW2. He would’ve done a lot more for the USA if he came up with his own brand/movement.

I usually hate optics fags but i kind of agree. You're never going to win the hearts of veterans by flying the flag if the enemy they just fought and that everyone tells them they're hero's for beating.

Yeah but Sup Forums these days can kind of get away with waving the nazi flag even thought I would like something different.

Attached: Nazi.jpg (700x495, 132K)

What would the aesthetics of an American fascist party be? We had the brownshirts in Germany, black shirts in itay and England. Would we be white shirt + khaki pants like the tiki torch marchers?

Attached: 69415914-E0C6-4D83-9E6B-2FF81710D836.jpg (1000x600, 128K)

>He would’ve done a lot more for the USA if he came up with his own brand/movement.
Funny you should mention that...

>You're never going to win the hearts of veterans by flying the flag if the enemy they just fought
Except Rockwell was a veteran, Pierce was a veteran, a third of Rockwell's followers were veterans, most White Nationalists since Rockwell got redpilled as combat veterans who realized what they were being used for was to destroy the constitution and their race. Most of the original Natsocs were veterans too: the same Jews are ruining the world in the same way since 1918, so what is there to disavow or try in vain to distance yourself from? When you fight the jew, you become a "Nazi" by default. That's the same lesson every generation learns, or fails to, and has to re-learn until we get our shit together and actually fight.

Attached: pierce on rockwell.jpg (1920x1080, 1.73M)

What haven't the Jews done?

He didn't get to do a lot more
>because he was assassinated.

Holy fuck this guy was based. Too bad he didn't use his own brand/movement since nazism had a irreversible bad reputation.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rli3a3OMJEU

>his own brand/movement.
>is own brand/movement
There's a weird echo in this thread, and meme flag suggest VPN usage. Don't shill us, friend.

Attached: glr swastika argument.png (1189x4682, 1.61M)

The real redpill is that Jews are behind everything, both good and bad.

Rockwell was controlled opposition. They dressed him up as a nazi to make any views he had untenable to the public to prevent more racial class instability.

>Rockwell was controlled opposition.
Was Hitler controlled opposition too?

I copied the brand/movement from the first guy since I didn't know what else to say. Also there is no option for an Estonia flag so I use default kekistani. Nvm didn't notice geographic location.

>Controlled opposition
>Assassinated

Kennedy was also a controlled opposition?

>based
> called his party the “Nazi” party.

Pick one

Only a based person would call themselves a Nazi.
Welcome to /pol, newfag.

>these red pills

He's right.

Hitler, Goebbels etc. were the lost of society knowing something was seriously wrong.

Hell, even on pol you could argue there are social outcasts but what are their core beliefs? Traditionalism, honor, virtue and the survival of their people?

Versus the "winners" in society who care nothing apart from mass materialism and media consumption.

Rockwell was spot on.

Think this through to evolas lens and what. Most people on Sup Forums, or who spend large amounts of time on the net consume :video games & related that usually tend to revolve around loyalty, glory and transcendence as common values.

Things that are not values that help, in general, attwin success for the ones who subscribe to them in a very merchant dominated society.

So you get some regular joes through regular means but the demographic most recruitable to reshape society on the internet is skinny and obese gamers and similar ilks.

That is why SIG meme is imho crucial, no matter what path wears following in turning that relatively interconnected segment into useful actors IRL.

youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw

The word based was created for him. Lil B pays royalties to white nationalist groups because of his power and everlasting Presence

>88
truth

Attached: rockwell.jpg (537x721, 36K)

Its the opposite. He gained his popularity by being how he was.

>implying he didn’t get merked because he was using natsoc imagery

>implying he didn't get merced because it was actually working

Attached: glr_noi.png (1123x769, 684K)