Can we get an Indiana general going?

Can we get an Indiana general going?

Attached: 591633B1-BA22-4EB7-A6EF-2B49B1CE8881.jpg (559x420, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_KLSbCtinXs
youtube.com/watch?v=hH19nwcvaJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally snowed half a foot today where I live in fucking March.

Also reminder that IU cucks are inferior subhumans.

Attached: 1500657692422 - Copy.jpg (653x478, 74K)

lol same. wassup

everyone at IU is a fag. end of story

Just proves that Purdue is better.

Even ND has the SJW cancer.

Seriously Purdue and UChicago are the only bastions of free thought in higher ed.

Purdue is only like that because of Mich Daniels.

Also I am moving to Indiana soon. Escaping Toronto and the hell it has become.

What should I know?

are you moving schools, or just relocating? if the latter, then move to hamilton county. it's the best part of the state

Hail! Hail! to old Sup Forumsdue

No, it's a terrible, make-believe place that no one should ever go to. The food is awful, the weather is worse, and those banjos you hear should be all the warning you need.

I was thinking of Boone. I want the countryside and to be able to commute to Indianapolis.

not bad but i would do noblesville instead. it's in hamilton county. same distance from indy, but everything is better, and it has an old fashion downtown square as well as new areas

oh and plenty of countryside i forgot to mention

also 0 niggers. not sure about boone. probably none there either

You should stay in Canada. Indiana is a meth-filled shithole.

ECI reporting in.

Attached: praying-together-is-the-most-intimate-act-a-couple-can-19448832.png (500x566, 121K)

Same here.

How about girls? Am I going to be be able to find a quality one that isn't a fat single mother? Tinder (I know bottom barrel app) in Indianapolis showed me that is pretty prevalent.

Have you been to Toronto recently? We are a pot-filled shit hole full of far leftists and minority (hah) far leftists.

Purdue is a bunch of Greek faggots. You are either out of your mind or like to take it in the can.

in the sticks, yeah, it is. but north side of indy (zionsville, fishers, carmel, parts of noblesville) is highly modernized

Is this you?
youtube.com/watch?v=_KLSbCtinXs
If so, you'll do fine assuming you can quit hockey cold turkey.

well, anywhere you plan on being in the country is going to have that. noblesville has an old style charm with plenty of brand new growth right around the corner when you want it. boone county won't have anything modern. it's 100 percent hicktown

we just had one

we got like an inch; I think you're exaggerating

>being a collegecuck

Well, I was in toronto in 2012 and it didn't seem bad to me. That said, carmel/fishers/noblesville is considered one of the best areas in the country; lots of rich white people (who are INCREDIBLY touchy and bitchy). Indy is nog/spic/whatever central, but downtown isn't bad and it's our only real city. Greenwood is about the best shopping that I know of in the whole state. Bloomington is a beautiful college town with some pretty interesting stuff, but it's one of two counties that went blue on election day (lots of fags, exotic minorities, hippies, etc). We don't have much in the way of interesting geographic stuff/parks, but turkey run/shades, mccormicks creek, and the morgan/monroe forest (biggest for hundreds of miles in any direction). Lots of caves in the south. North indiana is flat cornfields, south is rolling hills, woods, river valleys. I'm not a social person, so I can't tell you much for that. Terre haute, gary, and the east and west sides of Indy are considered best.

We're just a pretty lowkey state without being wasteland wilderness like some of the western states, but at least they're pretty whereas most of indiana just isn't.

martinsville, it's where I'm from
woods/hills/rivers, a decent sized town, 20 minutes to bloomington, 35 to indy, biggest forest in state

>are considered best.
*considered bad

What community college do you go to that you don't have to put up with Greeks? There's never any shortage of punchable faces in West Laf.

Even zionesville and whitestown? They seem pretty affluent... and most importantly white.

A million dollar home around their is much nicer than the shit hole a million buys you here.

Am I going to have to join a church to snag a non degenerate? Are church girls educated at all?

2012 we were still under harper and ford was mayor. Canada has gone downhill fast with the Trudeau government and Torry in charge of TO

you know what - my mistake. i didnt realize zionsville and whitestown were in boone. yeah those are totally good. zionsville is a great little place. 0 niggers and no redneck scum. you'll pay a little more for it obviously. but yea it's white and safe. same with fishers and carmel. noblesville is a notch lower, but still mostly white and safe.

All dressed chips are OK. Ketchup ones are vile though. I wont really miss either

Bloomington in general needs to be destroyed, the whole place has been infected by IU's faggotry

Attached: 1521542581844.gif (360x191, 1.57M)

i also cant speak too much from experience about whitestown, but the hickness might be a notch more than zionsville, which is nearly hickless. not sayin i hate hicks. they might be stupid, but theyre usually good people. unlike ghetto black scum where you cant even afford to blink around them

219 reporting in

lol yeah. its a cesspool of faggotry in the middle of a cesspool of townie meth heads. the place is shit

martinsville/morgan county is a strange place; we're right between nog central (indy) and fag central (bloomington), yet we're the "racist" town (not really) who is something like 97-98% white
we have more churches than any other county in the country, and supposedly the most highway miles and railroad crossings

Based
youtube.com/watch?v=hH19nwcvaJo

Ayy my Region bro.

>mfw all /ourguys/ are in southern Indiana
219 here. No Sup Forumsack fren

Attached: 1520743723270.jpg (125x123, 2K)

>mfw 812 masterace

Attached: 2382213A-2453-4CD8-A829-CB49141DCAD7.jpg (750x1005, 189K)

Hardinsburg and Salem. Shitty cops and crooked judges, stay away.