You fags need to stop larping 24/7

First thing, I don’t come here often. Maybe a few hours a month at most. I keep my distance from /pol. It’s true that every so often, /pol does get to something, figure something out etc, before everyone else does, but the other 90% of the time is just virgins bitching about minorities.

Without drawing this in pedantry, my main point is that there seems to be a consensus on this board that there’s a race war coming within the next five or ten years. The collective group of /pol fags actually believe that racial tensions are going to devolve in America to the point where we start fighting guerilla war against one another based on skin color.

It seems to me that the average /pol user suffers the exact condition that they work so hard to immunize themselves from. You sit at home most of the day consuming media. You don’t get a lot of social interaction with different people. You aren’t part of the community, you aren’t part of the workforce in a meaningful way, you aren’t really helping anyone but yourself. You’re basically sitting at home 24/7 shaping your worldview vicariously through a computer screen. Sure, that’s a good way to inform yourself to an extent, but it’s REALLY easy to radicalize someone who doesn’t have working communication skills and is isolated. Source: any cult ever.

/pol as a collective has become so demonstrably racist in the last year I just can’t possibly fathom having that sort of self-centeredness based on nothing else other than your identity.

Attached: picforattention.jpg (236x353, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canada-can-look-to-south-africa-for-a-post-colonial-lesson/article34557588/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate identity politics. I hate people that focus on identity as the sole meaningful factor in determining the value of a human being. Race, religion, IQ, height, penis length. There are people on this board that actually believe that being circumcised makes you inferior. I’m not discounting these things as meaningful metrics, but when you judge the value of a person based solely on those things it is you who is becoming the thing you hate. You are the self-obsessed feminist. You are the race-baiter. You are the bigot. You are the cherry picker.

This board has become an identitarian board. /pol collectively believes that their value as a human being is determined first and foremost by heritable biological, physical attributes. I’ve seen the statistics. I know Africa is a shithole, I know

(2/3)

Singaporean people have an average IQ of 115. I know Jews have the most nobel prizes as a percentage of population. These things are meaningful, but they do not determine the value of an individual.

One of the biggest ironies about this board is how /pol collectively idolizes Christian women with traditional values. Well, behold your queen. I live in Southeastern Pennsylvania, where the majority of Amish/Mennonite live and work.

You neet, incel, weak, hateful disgusting faggots actually believe you are worthy to marry one of these beautiful women whose been uncorrupted by our culture? These women have devoted their entire lives to their community, their family, their faith and church, and will lovingly apply that devotion to their family and their husband. You honestly believe that you deserve that? You jerk off to anime children that look like animals until your dick is sore and your balls feel like raisins. You aren’t worthy to shake her father's hand. If you think defending white identity is so important, start with keeping your filthy, disgusting useless hands away from what remains of marriageable white women. At least until you’re someone who's actually worth respecting based on something other than what your mom shat out of her vag.

But I digress. Race war in America. There’s not going to be a ‘race war in America’ and all of you /pol tards are buying guns you don’t even know how to shoot so you can sit in your trash pile in front of your monitor and send pictures to other /pol virgins who also bought guns they don’t know how to shoot, so you can sit there larping ad infinum about something that you neither understand nor will ever actually be prepared for if it actually happened. (3/3)

So I’m basically expecting most of you not to even read this, leave a one-sentence comment about me being a jew, and move on. My statement for someone who might actually read this is simple. Change my mind. Prove to me than there’s actually reason to believe that there’s going to be a race war in America. Go ahead, I’ll wait.

Pic related.
(4/3 my b)

OP is a fag with a pompous ass

Why?

The world is a stage

Attached: 0e04791e52b03d48e9d407f9ca57b8f227b897a3b99e5318ef414ee4ccb51977.jpg (1350x1513, 238K)

If it’s in God’s plan that a war like that shall be, then so it shall be. Race war won’t happen because whites and Americans in general are way too pacified in my mind. Not to say I’d want the undue suffering, but the psyche of America couldn’t put it forth. I agree with some of the premise of this point. It’s all about muh whiteness to a lot of people and nothing else, which is barely a traditional tenet at all. Point being, Sup Forums could use more Christianity and faith. Your white skin won’t stop your soul from being damned

Attached: 806B4EB9-0AA2-423B-B61F-FA5FB7BA69A1.jpg (700x400, 75K)

you'er mom gay

/pol needs to go to church and volunteer at the homeless shelter.

>le virgins bitching about minorities
Normal people that dislike the current society browse here ya know. This meme that the "alt right" are just a bunch of basement dwelling virgins will possibly quite literally kill the left.
>There are people on this board that actually believe that being circumcised makes you inferior.
Circumcision has scientific proof that it only harms you you complete fucking nobhead. Throughout history circumcision was used in either dog shit religions or as a means to curb sexual pleasure. Oh sure cutting baby dick is fine but cutting baby clits? WOAH SLOW DOWN THERE BUSTER! Go choke on dicks until you die you massive arrogant faggot. Asshole brainlets like you deserve to hang on crosses you fucking degenerates. People like you wouldn't survive a legit modern day confrontation like the days of old. You think just because its the current year human nature has changed? You crack me up. No really, my asshole is literally spraying shit on my walls. The shit on my walls spells out OP IS A FAGGOT.

Attached: degenerates.png (504x415, 191K)

I understand that normal people who dislike the current cultural climate come here. I am one of them. I'm just shocked at how unproductive and identitarian it has become.

I'm uncircumcised and I couldn't care less. I agree that it's 99% an archaic unfounded religious artifact. But that's all it is. It's not a globalist Jewish conspiracy. It's just a cultural clinger and will probably disappear in a generation, and yet there are people here who ACTUALLY THINK that they are now subhuman because THEY DON'T HAVE A 2 INCH FLAP OF SKIN ON THEIR PENIS WOW.

>I'm just shocked at how unproductive and identitarian it has become.
lol

Kill yourself Dugin

Attached: spencer dugin alt right.png (1254x1178, 807K)

I wondered how long you'd go on before talking about your penis.

Manlet and larper Richard Spencer's will be lost in history with his only memorable moment being when he punched moldylocks in the forehead.

This was a thoughtful post until you turned to name-calling.

Looks like you have some growing up to do.

>First thing, I don’t come here often
How about you shut the fuck up then?

>danielle panabaker in amish garb

I approve

>my main point is that there seems to be a consensus on this board that there’s a race war coming within the next five or ten years
not really, which threads are you going in? Sup Forums is not one person.
>You sit at home most of the day consuming media.
Have you ever met a single person from this board in real life? No? Then you don't know who you're talking to, or their lifestyle.
>/pol as a collective has become so demonstrably racist in the last year I just can’t possibly fathom having that sort of self-centeredness based on nothing else other than your identity.
it's not based solely on identity, it's based on what those individuals value, which is often things like intelligence and positive contribution to society. People are just realizing that some of their values are correlated to genetics, which has been known for a long ass time
>/pol collectively believes that their value as a human being is determined first and foremost by heritable biological, physical attributes.
Depends on who you ask. I don't believe that, a person's value is determined by the individual. It's just that people tend towards the mean, so when making group level decisions where you know the mean and std, that's the only reasonable basis upon which those decisions can be made. This includes moral and cultural aspects as well.
>One of the biggest ironies about this board is how /pol collectively idolizes Christian women with traditional values.
it ain't me starts playing
>You neet, incel, weak, hateful disgusting faggots
and here's where I knew op was a faggot
fuck off back to where you came from

also >/pol

probably should have just posted this instead of wasting my time

Lurk moar faggot. See

If you don't believe a race war is happening, you haven't read anything about South Africa. It is a textbook case of a racewar, literal reverse-apartheid.
Combined with articles like this (tldr; Canada's (social) justice minister thinks that South Africa's situation is a good way of dealing with race issues in Canada as well): theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canada-can-look-to-south-africa-for-a-post-colonial-lesson/article34557588/
If you honestly don't think that there is any tension on the cusp of violence you are just ill informed

Attached: didntread.gif (265x244, 1.46M)

>believing foreign shills
I can't help you.

I don't think people who are circumcised are subhuman what the case usually is is that they go straight into denial saying its not a bad thing to protect their fragile mind. Fathers will knowingly cut their sons dick just so they can stick their fingers in their eyes and say "LA LA LA NOTHING WRONG HAPPENED TO MEEEE".

All Sup Forums is is a public anonymous discussion board. Its not like were planning black ops style operations here. We talk about ideas and possibilities and see how the real world works. Mods are gay and delete good threads all the time so if you think Sup Forums is completely shit your likely one of those newfags that found out about this place after the 2016 election. Sup Forums gets mentioned on youtube fairly often and had a definitive roll in the 2016 election so its not completely unproductive.

As for a race war in America I think it could eventually happen if the political climate keeps getting more toxic and hostile especially towards the teetering majority that owns shit loads of guns. South Africa is experiencing a race war as I type yet you think it can't happen in burgerland? You are unbearably naive. America already went through one race war it was just called a civil war with whites against each other also.

We also say jews a lot because if you browse here enough you'll find out the jews are behind lots of dumb shit to the point where its easier to just say jews.

Attached: umman.png (1821x1348, 543K)

It really is fucking retarded the kind of shit people end up believing from just visiting an echo chamber every day, but that applies to literally everyone now adays thanks to facebook.

Attached: echo chambers.jpg (1075x1504, 505K)

Good points OP.

Praise Christ.

ITT Sup Forums is one person. Kill yourself OP

I really don't think /pol is complete shit, and I've been coming here on and off for at least ten years. I remember boxxy, I remember moot being an active mod. I was never super involved but I sorta know my way around.

I guess a lot of it for me is just being frustrated with seeing how powerful /pol was during the election when it came to fact-finding, influencing etc, and coming here these days and just seeing 3/10 posts jerking off to whiteness. I could say more but meh.

Not even pasta worthy.

No one fucking cares what you think. Seriously, lad.

You need to save your country.

>In the last year
Oh look it's a "newfag think they have something insightful to say" thread

Dude. If it's 24/7 it's just live action. You don't LARP on the internet it's just role-playing at that point.

Attached: 1520876042829.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

> bitching about minorities.
minoritys who made up 92% of the world population and are going to outfuck us to extinction and ravaging our nations with there unwanted presence, but hey it is good for all of us that there are people like you who still enjoy the simpler pasttime in drinking a soy latte at starbucks with ladonesha and shauwn.
you retarded fuck

Attached: 54987.jpg (358x390, 33K)

>/pol
Nah, fuck your thread. SAGE.

>me is just being frustrated with seeing how powerful /pol was during the election
>coming here these days and just seeing 3/10 posts
this is all you had to say OP
we're being shilled non-stop by JIDF, ShareBlue, tumblr, Facebook, /leftypol/, sjw academics, etc.
they keep Sup Forums up as containment, but they dilute as much as possible

most of pol think it's the antidote, but the ideas and behaviors of pol are actually a symptom of the problem. (capitalism)

Attached: 1492237766122.jpg (725x539, 71K)

In YOUR OPINION that's "racist".

You're just saying that because I'm White.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

Nice blog

Pretty much what said but Sup Forums doesn't shit out golden content 24/7. Again Sup Forums is a really good discussion board that can attract anybody and everybody but the second we meet up and take it to the real world it loses its charm and also the feds and other fappy fuckers will infiltrate memesters. We just broadcast honest discussion to the world and eventually people will hear it.

Attached: pol news.jpg (600x960, 78K)

And that's why I think /pol is invaluable, and the reason why it upsets me when I see it going in an unproductive direction. Because I care.

>We just broadcast honest discussion to the world and eventually people will hear it.
this user gets it
we all keep coming back
fuck shills

Attached: feel club.png (1000x1500, 419K)

>/pol as a collective has become so demonstrably racist
Your post was good until this point, lmost SIG-tier
Entire thread negated, goodbye kike

Maybe I'd write a sig-tier post if there was something worth writing a sig-tier post about.

Also maybe you should read further to find out what I mean. I actually explain myself unlike most people that use the word racist.

very long. didn't read

>muh identitarianism
>everyone is an individual though :(
Eat shit faggot op
Go live in africa with all the rest of the individuals. Welcome to the real world. You can't judge millions based on individuals, or thrust millions of foreign fucks on us because you like Thomas Sowell as an individual.
>people on here dont socialize enough
Some dont, others are highly successful. The worst group are self righteous fucks like you who only show up to flaunt a percieved sense of superiority based on a morality that openly denies facts or refuses to acknowledge them, like you. Go be a moralfag somewhere else.
>racewar
Obviously a meme 99% of the time. In SA it isn't a meme, it isn't always a meme other places either. Your essay is 'I dont like Sup Forums' the post. Go be a retarded moralfag somewhere else, loser. People who come here wind up one of three ways.
1. Repulsed and leave.
2. Learn esoteric information and use it to their own betterment.
3. Learn esoteric information, and disappear down the rabbit hole.
Which one are you? Protip it's 1.

>First thing, I don’t come here often.
What's stopping you from never visiting again?

>Come on guys why won't you just let your daughters fuck vibrant nignogs okay it's the current year!
GTFO

Attached: equality.png (724x1248, 688K)

you obviously haven't been coming here very long

Op is a faggot and doesn't hate minorities enough.

>there seems to be a consensus on this board that there’s a race war coming within the next five or ten years.
this is the shilliest shilling shitshilling I've ever seen, and I invented the race war

Attached: 169871687.jpg (1000x879, 135K)

>What's stopping you from never visiting again?
their fucking paycheck NSAbot

Go back to riddit, we don't want your gay essays.

Attached: RidditIsGarbage.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

the world waking up
>PraiseGod

bee there done that fag, I'm pumping her full of European semen every night. feels fucking good sieg heil

Attached: 1521631602261.jpg (417x500, 24K)

>muh 115 IQ jews
Debunked

Attached: 1508599378635.png (650x520, 181K)

he got us good

Attached: 1508108072576.jpg (512x599, 40K)

Everyone knows Sup Forums satire.

Attached: 1520216805651.jpg (499x382, 43K)

go to bed jake

Nice larp.

the race war has been going on against whites in the us since 1965 at least. not all wars involve bullets and bombs. use your brain. oh wait you have millions of neural synapes less than the average male so connecting the dots might be to hard. come in here trying to politic men, calling yourself trad. know your place whore.

When the Second American Civil War begins, you and those you consider loved ones will be lined up against the brick.

Attached: 1518707152666.jpg (541x601, 128K)

>concern trolling w a dash of ad hominem
>says they lurk
You need to lurk moar b4 lecturing Sup Forums on their hometurf, dude

Attached: 1508718932269.gif (248x200, 756K)