Cambridge analytica episode 3:

predictions?

Attached: 4584568797568.jpg (471x537, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/opinion/articles/2008/11/19/barack-obama-and-the-facebook-election
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most likely this is a fuck you from UK to Trump for not siding with them regarding the Salisbury incident and for Trump sucking up to Putin. This uncovery will undermine Trump’s legitimacy as a candidate for the American people, folks will soon realise how he is just as crooked as Hilary and in it for his own gain. Soon shit will start to crumble and the western allies can start looking for someone else to support and impeach Trump.

Did nothing wrong. Facebook on the other hand....

> used a data science company that scraped some profiles from facebook
> ignoring that facebook and google both openly backed clinton and have way more data than CA ever had

absolute bollocks

Twitter and Facebook have been doing this for the DNC for years. Odd when it was pointed out they did this for Hillary and the DNC no one cared but they sell the info to all sides and it’s a shitstorm on Facebook’s part.

Considering how often Shareblue was dismissed as a conspiracy theory, I wonder if this will affect that viewpoint at all.

It won't of course.

Your not getting it, no one cares if Clinton got help. This will be promoted as the primary factor for Trumps victory. Though the marketing and data analysis is brilliant red insurgency, media will use it as the fuel for Trumps accomplishment (which it clearly is) also adding the fact that some of these material made my Analytica originated from Russia, this will only damage Trump.

I am almost 100% certain Facebook did everything but fly a Barack obama banner in 2012. How did the normies miss this? Iris it only bad when trump does it?

>

that ch4 tape is interesting, only 40k votes in 4 states led to trump 'victory'

seems likely some vote rigging involved

Attached: 1495256450220.jpg (737x638, 63K)

i think we all know thats bullshit by now and this (pic related)is one part of 5.

Attached: 75463567534.jpg (841x689, 193K)

This will make people even more distrustful of Deep State, which would tend to harm the Swamp and help Drumpff. Congress won't investigate or do anything of consequence, so it'll pass.

>Iris it only bad when trump does it?
If the group benefiting is the enemy tribe, it's a crime against humanity and a call to arms. Everything other groups did, using the exact same methods, to the benefit of the friendly tribe will be ignored entirely.

i predict that no matter how you goons try to push this story no normie who wasn't already emphatically DRUUUMPFFFFF will ever care.

This.
Blumpf is going to prison in a matter of days. Just you Trumptards watch.

I just want the sacred nuclear codes back in safe Hillary hands.

Clinton is another kettle altogether which should have been dealt with so if anything it compounds and confirms every bad thing they are saying

I want zuckercuckold locked up in gitmo with a not so friendly anti Semite.
He is a globalist Jew who is fine with helping anti white globalist politicians.
Most of silicone valley should be gitmod in this Americans opinion

nobody gives a FUCK

stop shilling cathedral narratives here

>imagine being this retarded

again you miss any unbiased angle and blame someone irrelevant. just becase you feel like your entitled to be treated the same way does not make you any better

Attached: 00057805508085087044770.jpg (963x1190, 165K)

Wanna be project veritas

I wouldn't worry about it meatbag.

Attached: robert mercer AI.jpg (1894x967, 521K)

I'm not unbiased.
I'm at war with you (((people)))

>predictions

It's muh russia part 2 - the shittening

Zuckerberg's presidential campaign on suicide watch. Make some popcorn for this autists comments today. He's not gonna make it brah.

Attached: cuckedbychannowa4chantroll.jpg (701x394, 31K)

Trump got 5% of facebook data for a price to help campaign.
Obama and Hillery got 100% of facebook info for free.
so shouldnt they have declared the help a campain contribution for 20x the value Trump paid?

uh, user they even admit in the tape they make up these phrases like deep state to trick guys like you you should probably take a look lmao

Attached: 5786785697.jpg (331x319, 49K)

Its irrelevant. There's no proof or evidence CA actually broke the law. And if they did, that still doesn't bring down the Trump presidency.

The MSM has been and will continue to find any excuse it can to give the Trump presidency a bad image, but that doesn't change anything.

Anyone with half a brain knows the game so none of this is surprising in the slightest.

Using data science to win an election is not illegal. What is your point?

*supposedly* CA broke Facebook's T&Cs by using data from a partner app, however it is doubtful that will hold up in court.

you already lost that bet

So, does this have anything to do with the Russian campaign meddling or is this a completely separate incident?

Your right, this itself won’t. But it will play significant part for Trumps final defeat. It doesn’t matter if CA broke the law, infact people after a while won’t even notice anything about CA. Main focus will be branding Trump as a underminer for democrats and bedding with Putin to gain presidency. Remember, Trump didn’t win this game on a honesty or facts; but only emotion, he used a tactics that was of deception and innovation. He is still in the same game and the game will turn against him, no facts will help him now, the emotions are on motion to set against him.

This is a hit by the Trump himself. They're getting attention to blackmail, extortion, and shady political dealings that the media would NEVER cover under normal circumstances. They're doing this by tying it to Trump, but if you notice it's clear that there's nothing incriminating/etc for him, just a loose association. So he uses his own media rep to get them to publicize this, then watch the fireworks as the rest of the story comes out. This is exactly like HIllary bringing up those sluts who claimed he harassed them - it gave him carte blanche to bring women Bill raped to the debate.

Attached: shareblue.jpg (685x718, 131K)

channel 4 is probably older than james okeefe let alone pv

exactly. no one cares about the fake Trump angle - the part that is shocking is the deep analytics. we've known about this sort of thing for ages but the press has never covered it for the masses before. LULZ.

Deep State is a term that was in use for many long years before the internet was invented, young lad.

lol, i love it when stupid people who think they're smart try to talk about things smart people actually understand.

>anti semite
>supported the wrong side
you're doing it the Sup Forums way son im proud

>the part that is shocking is the deep analytics. we've known about this sort of thing for ages but the press has never covered it for the masses before.
usnews.com/opinion/articles/2008/11/19/barack-obama-and-the-facebook-election

Yes, they have covered it in detail (see link above as an example), but it was a wonderful thing because it was Obama. Now that the Trump campaign used Facebook data, it's EVIL.

Found the CA shill

Who do you think kept bringing up share blue? Their wildly successful competitor.
Gen Z fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

They’ll go out of business

The bribery allegations will go nowhere

also referred to as the illuminati

Attached: 8957.jpg (713x611, 81K)

One of two things will happen:

1) Nothing. Facebook will continue to allow companies to access general information about users as long as the users consent, like the policy has been for over a decade. Maybe Facebook will add some legal clauses in their policies that legally cover their own asses in the event a user files a lawsuit for something or other.
2) Facebook will reform its policies in a way that is meant to appear bipartisan but will actually be a calculated response to deter action taken specifically by people on the right, which is something they’ve already been doing with their algorithms that cut traffic to conservatives. People have been data mining and selling the payload off to companies since forever, long before the Internet was as popular as it is today, and frankly I don’t think Facebook can afford to go full SJW and block that source of ad revenue from their website completely; so if anything they’ll just do their best to make sure it’s still okay for political organizations on the left to do it but not for people on the right.

No one has a clue where things will be in 2020. However, Trump has lost little support, and assuming the economy keeps growing and he gets in some wins for the right he will very likely win a second term.

The dems don't have anyone with the charisma to beat him.

That could change too, but right now it's not looking good for them.

This whole CA "scandal" only makes already anti-Trumpers more angry about their defeat.

It doesnt turn Trump's base against him, and most independents are fully aware that both sides of an election will use every weapon in their arsenal to win (as both did), thus not changing their vote.

nope. you're thinking of the shadow government, but the illuminati aren't members of that either.

Attached: GkcYnMG.png (500x500, 17K)

just looking at fb data is short sighted and im saying it is only part of the whole story with CA

Trump won because Hillary was so bad. At this point the mind control tactics of the left have worked to the point where they could run a literal who and all of the Democrats or undecided will show up en masse to make sure Trump isn’t elected. The left won’t make the same mistake again: they were so confident coming out of the Obama era that they thought they could just let Hillary pull the strings of the DNC and she’d saunter into the Oval Office like it was nothing. If the Democrats were smart they’d realize that the inmates shouldn’t be running the asylum any longer.

I like Trump, I think he’s done some very good things, but it’s not going to be an easy re-election by any means. He could end world hunger and bring peace to the world 3 days before the election and everyone on the left would still manage to shill against him, and normies would eat it up like they always do.

who own fb

It’s completely separate. The left is mad that people on the right used a tactic that they have used and bragged about using in order to reach their target audience. Now the left is crying foul play because they want to believe Trump could only win by illegitimate means.

much ado about nothing. just more left wing press mudslinging at Trump without any actual ammunition.

Doubtful. If anything more and more people have become 'redpilled' since after the election, and winning re election is much easier than winning the election in the first place. Not to mention that now its his NSA who can wiretap people., etc., not Obamas. And he can control the narrative much more easily from the White House.

Not arguing that. Just the style of the videos is exactly the same. See the captioning for example

>Hillary was so bad that she won the popular vote anyway. Its a real lesson about popularity and not at all a lesson about gerrymandering and the failures of the electoral college.
Its like trumpfans forget this every time. They forgot it with Bush too (he stole the election from Gore after winning the popular vote but Gore is still remembered as being unpopular).

You guys havn't won a legitimate first term presidency in over twenty years but you're full of condescending lessons about being blinded by political assumptions.

Hillary should have won, just like Gore should have won. The Trump presidency will go down as worse of a failure than Bush's. At least Bush had the decency to only have political scandals and not humiliate himself with sleezy family affairs.

*Makes several more generations of Americans hate Jews*

Attached: 79347598345.jpg (1000x1250, 204K)

RRRRRRRGHHHGHRRGHAAWAARGHHGGGGGRRRRRRUUUUUUMMMMMPPPHHHHH

Nix and one of the Russians Mueller indicted. Mercers were also there that day and I'm like 75% sure rebekah banged Alexander.

Attached: DYwg6tmX4AE601e.jpg (641x437, 50K)

>muh popular vote
dems get millions of illegals to vote
>nuh-uh, prove it
ok, give us your state's voting records
>no
Yeah, you just need to fuck right off

So dems are assblasted Trump used techniques started, refined and used by obama?
>how dare he

Apples and oranges, faggot. The 2000 election came down to the electoral college votes of one state (FL). Yes, it was suspect as the FL governor was the candidate's fucking brother and the attorney general was a republican, but votes were counted and recounted for fucking ever. 2016 wasn't stolen. Regardless of the popular vote (mostly California) Trump won the electoral college votes. Read a book, faggot. People like you are the reason our political system is so fucked.

>Nix and one of the Russians Mueller indicted. Mercers were also there that day and I'm sure like 75% of them banged rebekah
sauce???

Attached: 48734656.jpg (657x527, 51K)

are you Q?

rly makes me think

Attached: 46664.jpg (607x637, 109K)