Alt-right status = DEAD

Press S to spit on grave

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-21 11.19.29.png (1577x577, 232K)

weak b8 m8
i r8 it 0/8
>in all fields

>On August 18, 2017, Breitbart announced that Bannon would return as executive chairman following his White House employment
Can Stevey do anything right?

s

Took 6 months for the censorship from google to have an effect. Eat shit and die you communist leftist. Burn in hell with your bomber friend.

>bomber friend.
LOL

S

S

The alt-right doesn't exist as a group so there's no way it can die

It was simply a label forced upon anyone left of Stalin

Respawn in 3 2 1...

Isn't breitbart alt-lite?

have you noticed its only faggots like you that use the term alt-right? its never used here and there's a reason for it

More like alt-kike

Attached: Kikebart.png (671x907, 496K)

Bannon's a traitor. They all migrated to the daily stormer.

Trump has 2% chance to win the election!
Trump is finished!
Trump pee tape to be released!
Russians!
The White race is finished!
Your grandchildren will be brown!
Duh alt-right is finished!

It's all so tiresome...

Attached: wNoJLdh1usFwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png (1898x918, 1.29M)

>They all migrated to the daily stormer.

*Fox News

They couldn’t sell enough of those Bannon fidget spinners.

Yes I had enough of them shilling their merch. And the quality of their stuff dropped to lol Obama tier shit.

Only Tucker is worthwhile

So a platform — which was never truly nationalist because that implies support of white identity — is dying because it failed to truly espouse a cogent, unified voice for white America besides “let’s trigger teh snowflakes!!!” And ebin faggotry.

Sounds fine to me.

Attached: 7DB5CFCD-60CD-4CF1-B9A3-C1A8EA21216B.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

For all the crap Milo gets here, his tech section was top-notch and what usually took me there. That's gone, so... Yeah, I'd say I read it half as often or less now. Their original reporting has gone down in quality and their ability as an 'aggregator' seems hampered by weird agendas and advertisers.
That said, The Hill is atrocious and going down in quality even faster, so they should probably clean their room before worrying about BB.

Reading any type of news is the most soyboy shit you can do. Everything is propaganda. Everything has an agenda. Stop believing anything. Focus on self improvement and self enjoyment. Take the Sup Forums pill.

Attached: c8409bb9fc3dc48fc3f08bb36f284ded_1.jpg (720x1047, 126K)