HE WAS (((WHITE)))

Meaning he was a jew. Don't let the kikes on TV tell you different. Cruz was a jew, and this is a jew. Always jews.

Attached: JU.jpg (923x1200, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5526159/Austin-bomber-shot-dead-police-try-arrest-him.html#article-5526159
latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-ashkenazi-jews-dna-diseases-20140909-story.html
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43490247
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that kikes and niggers are crazy and violent.

Attached: niggers and jews.png (1198x718, 99K)

Jews are not white.

Attached: 8cead9a540ff4057103315ac21d175111af3f764db37645db50ba690550c344c.jpg (1250x694, 135K)

Attached: 1484595641572.jpg (345x5000, 1.38M)

Haha thats what he looks like? All he is missing is the black suit, the curly locks and propeller beanie.

He looks like Adam Sandler

is he /ourjew/?

His facebook and all social media profiles were scrubbed of all the references to liberalism and Judaism. He was a straight up 100% authentic goyim killer, and the media will say otherwise.

Attached: 1503405797353.jpg (715x499, 77K)

He's as white as every (((White))) anglo that screech and pronounce their Whiteness

Don't forget about Dylan Klebold. He was one of the first and original school shooters that created the legacy of supposed 'crazy white men' who shoot things up. Look at his picture, he looks like a total Fraggle Rock kike!

"B..B..but the shooters are white, goyim!"

Attached: article-2234542-1615B186000005DC-484_306x423.jpg (306x423, 59K)

>he was in favor of the death penalty and was against gay marriage and abortion. He identified himself as a conservative

Nice job op

Cruz was jew and hated jews. His birth mother was jewish. JEWS ARE MENTALLY ILL. Nice try, kike faggot.

source, leaf

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5526159/Austin-bomber-shot-dead-police-try-arrest-him.html#article-5526159

Looks inbred, too

Attached: IMG_1154.jpg (220x281, 21K)

FUK u OP. making it up as you go along. Mutt

>user was arrested for this post.

Checked

latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-ashkenazi-jews-dna-diseases-20140909-story.html

That's because most Jews are. They are the inbred results of a rat-esque race of desert vermin that mixed with niggers.

Sup Forumstards on full damage control
And it's beautiful

Some jews are also white.

A white male's life growing up consists of being told the following:

-You specifically, due to your genetic heritage are responsible for all that is wrong with the world
-You are uninteresting, insufferable, and constantly annoying to all other "normal" (non-white) people around you
-Everything you ever accomplish is because you are afforded some sort of secret hidden societal free pass because you're white. Everything you think or say is invalid because it comes from the mouth of a white man
-You are evil incarnate
-You should simply cease existing and be replaced forever. Your kind are horrible and need not exist
-You are inherently racist regardless of who you are and what you do in life, and you're also incapable of having such a rich and broad perspective as a non-white because white people are stupid and narrow minded
-All achievements or accomplishments of your immediate family, friends, or race in general including all inventions and innovations are frauds that were actually invented by some secret brown person somewhere whose great ideas were stolen and exploited. White people are actually retards who only know how to enslave and exploit people who are smarter and more creative than them
-All culture you or your ancestors have is fraudulent and made up. White culture doesn't exist, it's just something else they stole from everyone else, and the parts they didn't steal are stupid and racist anyway.

Then we wonder why young white men become hateful and dejected in our society.

So judging by OP's photograph, Ben Shapiro was the bomber?

Attached: 0y vey.jpg (1088x1963, 1.2M)

wtf i was literally never ever told any of these in person, only from retards online. fuck off with that

Admit it. You rightys have a terrorism problem. You're becoming the new Muslims.

Lmao, who does this sound like?

>hint: “HE DINDU NUFFIN!!!!!!”

You guys act so fucking pathetic whenever a white boy commits a crime.

Attached: 9e4e5df3b8976e8c845923a86a0fecef4fb0754a171a4e25c026580a3f30029b.jpg (640x560, 62K)

How convenient for you guys.

Attached: ff976586ff1048cf6e79c3cca5fe52ea37a1dcb96a326af675c690ab57c3d183.jpg (616x393, 47K)

How do you explain all the white males that are successful?

Attached: 5572647d4a1e8229b3e83aa4991aad6d40d4998522e98fb0fad2e5d5230e7f6f.png (1441x808, 445K)

Attached: e2c3361bcc570cc6e92e65c51769ee6a1fbcbd096814b270afd456d08437032c.png (1351x791, 399K)

This is his brother

Attached: AP_18079427887456_c0-534-1600-1466_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 47K)

>he is totally a Jew bro, im can tell my his look

Attached: 1512330650860.png (900x729, 129K)

whelp we're down to 55% now

Attached: fleeing kikes.png (637x892, 594K)

Attached: fleeing kikes part 2.png (714x602, 717K)

So they are all related and keep inbreeding. That explains Gaucher, Tay-Sachs and all other genetic diseases they are saddled with. A friend worked at a medical office in an area with a lot of Jews and was shocked by how sickly they all were. No comparison to other, non-Jewish patients. Hates Jews now btw. An inevitable result of exposure to them and their behavior.
I'm surprised they didn't cry "muh anti-semitism" at that study and at that article.

Attached: 1434494167682.png (1546x1118, 771K)

Notice how the jew shills flee when confronted with evidence. They don't want to bump the thread and bring attention to themselves. They bump their bait threads.

CNN is scared to death for someone to see this thread.

Attached: 1398818933774.png (1542x867, 188K)

just dropped a tip to your local PD. maybe some hard time in the slammer will teach you not to speak hatefully online, scum.

Jew alert

Can anyone fix the over exposure of the picture?

must be nice to grow up in New Zealand, I have been told paraphrased versions of all those things as part of my state education, also the borough I went to primary school in banned competetive events from sports day, we had a 100m where everyone holds hands and a "sack race" with one sack where individuals take turns with it to "race" through a course without being timed, I think everyone recieved a boiled sweet as a prize.
Many will read that and think I'm joking but I'm not, sometimes I even had a hard time convincing people from the countryside. The same borough makes council workers sign a form saying that they understand that basically white people are bad and mean and so it's ok to discriminate against them in hiring.

Look at that grin, he looks like Laura Loomer.
Thats a Jewish face.

>(((Simon Jester)))

Good Jew has marked itself

Attached: image.jpg (1242x180, 124K)

Teacher here
Can confirm. It's a shitshow

>Meaning he was a jew.
Provide any kind of proof.

what?

Attached: wojakthink.png (724x611, 100K)

This is bullshit, I grew up in the South and have lived here my whole life. Never once been told any of these things. All this bs comes from online faggots like you and the hardcore leftists

>I grew up in the South
Lucky fucking bastard
The rest of us got communist hippie propaganda rammed into our fucking brains non-stop

its pretty obvious, lurk more. your jewdar is weak

Attached: autin bomber laura loomer.jpg (420x248, 27K)

What happened to that guy who posted about weaponized Tay-Sachs?

no they're arabic moron

We’re actually at 52% now

Attached: BDDFC8B8-AF70-4F47-B61B-0B8F83B7688D.jpg (460x591, 59K)

yep the two columbine kids were gay jews

12 year old nupol noobs don’t know shit

Whatever this is, it's a psyop.

Citation?

Roth’s must be angry! Guess those inbred kikes have their hands full these days

Just posting this shit here because Sup Forums is fucked and no one seems to get it.

PIC related BBC they say the Bomber was:

>Young NEET
>Conservative
>Home schooled
>Christian
>Anti - Gay marriage
>Anti -abortion
>Opposed to the sex offender register ('red herring' why??)
>Seeking 'understand' US government better (asking questions)
>Trying to figure his own political stance
>And he is a white male.

Sup Forums is fucked that describes most of the people on here!

To prevent further young white male terrorism the Elites can will now ensure:

-all NEETS attend a compulsory govThink course or govApproved activity.
-Ban home schooling
-Continue belittling Christians
-Make it illegal to criticise abortions / gay marriage
-But wierdly let all padeos roam free
-You cannot question the Government (i.e. his seeking to understand the Government)
-You can only follow govApproved political stances
-Ban Sup Forums / free speech sites

Burgers, after the UK you will be next to lose your freedom of speech and see Orwellian controls give it ten years and you'll be just as oppressed as Bongs.

Except for "he's opposed to sex offender register" everything else is a mirror image of all Sup Forums shit posters.I swear the liberal media bask in moments like this, they love it.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43490247

Attached: oergkeo7r.jpg (524x776, 96K)

Attached: check em goebbels.gif (480x357, 2.72M)

Only Dylan, Harris' father worked in the military so he was probably under some MK-Ultra shit

I believe that this post is probably bait. Is it the aura of self-righteousness? Perhaps it’s the hyperbolic nature of a couple of the sentences. It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly what is said that brings up suspicions of cowardly disingenuousness. There is probably a number of things in this post one could call inaccurate. I’ll posit here that the mentality of the person behind the post is that of a childish, irresponsible middle-aged man that could be described as feeling inadequate in comparison to his peers. The events in the global realm of politics that have recently transpired might well be causing feelings of not just hatred, but of rage. We are probably talking about a very low quality and below average psyche here. Rather than focus on self improvement, this individual feels and desires to tear down other people, belief systems, and ideologies out of a purely spiteful emotional origin. Any reconciliation or attempted venture to educate this poster will be done in vain. In the end, there are things said, I believe, that can actually help to educate and inform us about the cold and brutal tendencies of our fellow forum users. However, I am skeptical about the scope and quality of too much of what was said on a purely ethical framework.

why does the other pic slow him with blonde hair? is it a wig?

Didn't Dylan have a gf?

Attached: screenshot09.png (337x287, 75K)

looks like conor mcgregor with no beard

Attached: 485379e21af8784dfc857313aa00c4ac-411-500.png (411x500, 186K)

yeah, go ahead and pull shit out of your ass
you're probably a jew yourself

Are (((niggers))) ever on time?

deffo a jew

a jewish registered democrat murdered people via mail bombings
fucking coward

>cyprus
they gave a whole country to plants
so brave and progressive

i want to see the proof that he was a jewish democrat.

Is that supposed to be an abbreviation of definitely? You might actually be black.

jew trying to act like a smart boy

>Some jews are also white.
They always identify with their jewish blood and are taught to be jewish. If they abandon it completely as well as the ways associated, they're fine. Pretty rare, though, as the jews help each other out so much that most won't get off that teet.