AUSTIN BOMBER CONFIRMED Sup ForumsTARD

What police have revealed about him so far:
>24
>White
>Living in a small upper-class suburb (read: still living with mom)
>Homeschooled (read: dropped out of high school after nonstop bullying)
>Community college dropout, but still described as "highly intelligent"
>Described by neighbors as quiet and reclusive
>Only bomb that didn't target Niggers or Spics was an indiscriminately targeted one
>"In blogs dated from 2012, he wrote that gay marriage should be illegal and called for the elimination of sex offender registrations."

Literally the only thing that could further confirm him as a Sup Forumstard are the cops straight-up admitting it.

Attached: Laughter-e1460729421204.jpg (600x439, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/2d1846cc4b8e4c40a2631eacb00007d2/Austin-bombing-suspect-blows-himself-up-as-SWAT-moves-in
archive.fo/GmAg7
archive.is/GmAg7
abcnews.go.com/Politics/28-approve-trumps-response-charlottesville-poll/story?id=49334079
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Marh A Conditt.png (1080x2220, 640K)

Mine says i'm a registered republican but i'm not

OH NO NO NO NO

Uhhh wtf is this where people's info is just available for the public?

Photoshop

>>White

Nice false FLAG and typical tricks Shlomo

a demonrat, go figure......he should've been black, but they don't have the creativity to come up with something like a bomb....

Peoples party affiliation is public, retard

Nice try drumpfkin

Kek. Have you never seen us work? Yes, all your info is out there. Infact, companies make a whole lot of money selling that info to each other.

Hes a hero.
He should have targeted jews though.
HAIL /OUR GUY/

Attached: 1490093656068.png (1430x1000, 1.96M)

>a jew was compelled to type this out and post it
almonds

lol let's say hypothetically I know for a fact that you got the wrong guy Mr. FBI nigger?

I wish moot still owned this place. He would have put this board out of its misery long ago.

ya, everything is "debunked" , except for the birth certificate... that's real....lol!

>Authorities released few details about the suspect, except his age and that he was white. But online postings indicate he was home schooled. He later attended Austin Community College from 2010 to 2012, according to a college spokeswoman, but he did not graduate.

apnews.com/2d1846cc4b8e4c40a2631eacb00007d2/Austin-bombing-suspect-blows-himself-up-as-SWAT-moves-in

Try harder, Sup Forumstard. Face it, the alt-right """"movement us about to be ten times more fucked than it was even after charlotsville.

>austin
>liberal democrat cuck boy
oh_no_way.jpg

A hero for killing a black kid who actually had a promising future? Sounds like an autist to me. If he killed the hoodlum niggers around town that would be a different story. But it’s not. He’s just as niggerish as any other nigger.

his house was on tv it was shit

kike spotted

mine says i'm the vice president of a company ive never heard of before...

>AMA on reddit
He's a "The_donald" sperg.

All my answers say Info Pending.

Nice. I'm off slightly more off the grid. Wrong city, wrong birthdate. My political affiliation says Other.

Shit is a joke ha.

A white male's life growing up consists of being told the following:

-You specifically, due to your genetic heritage are responsible for all that is wrong with the world
-You are uninteresting, insufferable, and constantly annoying to all other "normal" (non-white) people around you
-Everything you ever accomplish is because you are afforded some sort of secret hidden societal free pass because you're white. Everything you think or say is invalid because it comes from the mouth of a white man
-You are evil incarnate
-You should simply cease existing and be replaced forever. Your kind are horrible and need not exist
-You are inherently racist regardless of who you are and what you do in life, and you're also incapable of having such a rich and broad perspective as a non-white because white people are stupid and narrow minded
-All achievements or accomplishments of your immediate family, friends, or race in general including all inventions and innovations are frauds that were actually invented by some secret brown person somewhere whose great ideas were stolen and exploited. White people are actually retards who only know how to enslave and exploit people who are smarter and more creative than them
-All culture you or your ancestors have is fraudulent and made up. White culture doesn't exist, it's just something else they stole from everyone else, and the parts they didn't steal are stupid and racist anyway.

Then we wonder why young white men become hateful and dejected in our society.

Fuck that disgusting nigger swine.

his political affiliation is with the Democrat Party

terrorism is defined by political motives not the persons ethnicity

a Mossad, FBI coproduction

Oh no not a BASED negroe, oh no oh dear. We love our based nonwhites, only the bad ones oh gosh golly

back to red dit you massive cuckold.
Your flag? It was raised over a country of white men, with only voting rights for white men, immigration for white men, the flag was made by a white woman and everything about this country is for whites. Nonwhites can fuck off and you cucking for them is dishonoring your ancestors and frankly pathetic. You are a weak offspring of greater men

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Pray for Hamas and Hezzbollas to kill you Kikes as much as they can

Attached: 1 Jews.jpg (412x600, 77K)

You’re retarded. I actually met the kid on several occasions. All niggers aren’t the same. Only a nigger thinks like that. Just like “all wypipo r da same”

Nah

Which is it /our guy/ or libtardcuck

say hi to the FBI

Kill your self

It's called the internet boomer phaggot

Attached: the-elderly-on-computers.gif (524x276, 1.29M)

Kike alert!
>disregarded

Attached: 1509111646017.jpg (809x1024, 104K)

*gangstalking instensifies*

What a fucking pussy. You're upset with "society" because of its messaging? Get some fucking balls faggot!

You don't care about any of the groups hurting your feelings, you're white, at the very least you're not black, the world is your oyster. Get a fucking job and move out of your mom's basement.

Attached: MAGA safe space.jpg (721x960, 90K)

>OP gets BTFO as Mark Conditt got exposed as a democrat
>no response
>"h-he's not a real democrat t-that doesn't count!"
>"p-photoshop"

pathetic

Attached: 600px-Totalbiscuit.jpg (600x906, 49K)

Mylife.com Is ar from reputable. Also, a black Jewish democrat ANTIFA? You need to less obvious when shooting the moon

Attached: 2105D64A-2382-4AAB-B41A-FD1C5652BB91.jpg (667x1000, 173K)

Put it on your resume.

It’s like you think you’re funny or something unironically. Bless your heart

getting nervous user?

FPBP

I can handle the white hatred just fine. Unironically, it fuels me to a degree
We're just saying, don't be surprised when people lash out for being marginalized by tolerant liberals

Austin is a liberal hellhole overrun by illegals they can't get rid of.

>pic related is OP

Attached: Jew brainlet.png (426x510, 152K)

>The world is your oyster
How much TV do you fucking watch?

He was a democrat and redditfag who did an AMA there and specifically said it was not political or race related
archive.fo/GmAg7

Even Reddit's extremists are total cucks

> elimination of sex offender registrations.
Sounds like a pedo democrat to me.

Although technically I consider sex offender registries to be wrong for the criminal. However, I and society all agree we don't give a shit about kiddie didlers so I support it.

This happens every time, some scream antifa, others scream alt right guy. I hate to say it, but MSM is more reliable at this point, after the facts come out that's when Sup Forums usually digs up good stuff, right now it's just shitposting.

Attached: anonposter.jpg (1822x130, 277K)

Attached: waipipo game.jpg (450x320, 30K)

Sounds like another /r9k/ NEET to me

>called for the elimination of sex offender registrations
so did he think sex offenders should just be shot on sight or was he a sex offender?

Russian disinfo agent detected. Another unhinged Democrat loser can’t take Trump winning so he blows upScrew you.

Attached: 1521216778584.jpg (218x218, 8K)

that wasn't on the Donald faggot

nice try shekelberg

nice post faggot. kill yourself you nigger lover

Attached: mel_niggers.jpg (336x450, 104K)

>white
>looks Jewish

yeah, we know your tricks Mordechai

>black kid
>promising future
pick one

Nice try Vlad. Thats not a reputable website.

>world oyster
>boomer language
>newfagging
kys for the wasted get, cunt

Well then all Germans have to leave the US. The founders did not consider them white, and both excluded them from the founding of the country and wanted them to leave.

According to the founders only English, Irish, Scottish, and Welsh are white.

Attached: IMG_2633.jpg (1196x1538, 501K)

Leave it to a jew to call a 56%er white. You fucked up our gene pool like your own and now get buttblasted the ol jewish tricks arent working. Hes a democrat, like 70% of the jewish community. Even my smartest AI can put two and two together from there.

another radical white wing racist huh? the media is gonna drop this one like a rock. absolutely flies in the face of their racist little narrative.

Attached: [Laughs in Pedophile].png (575x398, 53K)

>no search results for my name

based

I’ve never been told any of that. Maybe you just love playing the victim?

>gang stalking
Yah, kill yourself

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-21-11-14-41.png (720x1280, 701K)

hide your flag more, you're probably not even from a 1st world "white" country.

Sagey. Also said he wanted to blow up Trump's buddy
archive.is/GmAg7

>Homeschooled (read: dropped out of high school after nonstop bullying)
>Community college dropout, but still described as "highly intelligent"

So basically, you're saying one white make loser with no education can make bombs and kill 17 people? Alone;

>Described by neighbors as quiet and reclusive

There are 28mil Nazis or Nazi sympathizers;

>abcnews.go.com/Politics/28-approve-trumps-response-charlottesville-poll/story?id=49334079
>1 in 10 say it's acceptable to hold neo-Nazi views (POLL)

If one white loser can kill 17 people, 28mil * 17 = 476mil. Pic related.

Attached: IMG_8400.jpg (319x606, 51K)

"Let us know what you plan to do mark" kek

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-21-11-14-57.png (720x1280, 172K)

so hes definitely a Jew right? my Jewdar is pretty finely tuned and he has that Jewy look.

Oh really? Wow so the US barred germans from entering? When?

protip: Franklins autistic personal ramblings weren't national policy or even widely accepted. Pennsylvania was heavily german at the time

saved

I just found out from mine I'm Asian American. Maybe I've got Finnish ancestors...

>24
>living with parents

Every liberal arts major ever.

It was a Jew lolololol

Hmmm the MSM will definitely play those facts up while conveniently imprint his political affiliation. I bet he was a Bernie bro

>oh I'll keep you posted :)

Pol/ absolutely btfo. Between cries of "he looks kinda Jewish" to "obvious false flag" the cognitive dissonance is palpable.

Here's a nice bible quote, Matthew 7:5

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

What is the reasoning for this to be public info? Isn't it a really personal, private thing?

No one believes this retarded nigger was the bomber.

Ok, let's check the voter rolls to see his actual registration. Your move Schlomo.

Attached: (((subversion))).jpg (4621x2914, 1.34M)

FUCK I WAS BORN ON THE SAME DAY!!!

Attached: BB12C2EC-5889-4BA9-B5C6-8342BDC61DCE.jpg (456x337, 130K)

Nah, Jefferson hated them too.

And there wasn't a single German founding father - and yet there were Scottish and Irish Catholic founders.

Attached: IMG_2704.jpg (1218x345, 84K)

SOMEONE FINALLY GETS IT!!

have we ever seen an OP get BTFO this badly before?

>called for the elimination of sex offender registrations.

What made you correlate this with Sup Forumstards? You're obviously a newfag who missed out on Pizzagate.

something about checking for illegal voters. there's a reason california doesn't make it publically available.

Not what safe space meant. Don't play dumb the one that was mocked wasnt a safe space against any threat of physical violence whatsoever

ben elef zonot yakar,

tehabe ta mahshev.

ata gar im ima shelha ahuz sharmuta

So when one of our founding fathers says some racist shit: it's autistic ramblings. When the youth activists at Sup Forums say it: it's realism? Am I getting that right?

Attached: 1457480805947.jpg (625x626, 108K)

LEave, no babbys alowed

Ugh. Epically wasted get.

Memeflaggers must all fucking hang