Is Sup Forums realy full with kremlinbots?

>Russia and UK has some bad time
>At the same time for no reson what so ever Sup Forums sudently turns on UK
REEEEALY makes you think

Attached: 4aea5a07fd561e4a0e27c5ae5d93a9a5.jpg (800x600, 566K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
youtube.com/watch?v=nnZsH4kNyLI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Pact_invasion_of_Czechoslovakia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This unironically made me think last week.
UK should reconsider Brexit.
United we strong.

There are some Russians here, but you can tell the bots because they use the flag of some fictitious country like Latvia.

> use the flag of some fictitious country
t useless Alabama welfare recipient trailer trash hiding behind Silicon Valley and SpaceX flag.

>Fictional countries like Latvia
>Have our own uniq ethnicity
>Have our own uniq language
>Have our own uniq culture
America has none of that, but your proabably a subhuman russian not a real american anyhow.

Attached: Riga-Latvia.jpg (2048x1297, 673K)

The hate for the UK came out of them being an authoritarian shit hole that let's Paki rape gangs run rampant but kicks out harmless e-celebs like Lauren and jails people for literally nothing.

They have been like that for a while now, WHY NOW?Why all the hate comes RIGHT NOW?Just as russia and UK has political ''misunderstandings''?

I never liked the UK to begin with.
Londonistan, biggest kike shithole outside UK/Israel, WW2 zionism puppets, don't get me started...

Hi Putin.

Could you imagine if the Russian government was wasting resources on this site?
Talk about a bottomless pit

This, desu. I'm hating my own country because of all the 1984 nonsense while pakis rape enmass unchallenged and it's making me fucking angry.

>Unique Ethnicity
What are Injuns
>Unique Language
What is Cajun, Pennsylvania Dutch, etc
>Unique Culture
What other country in the world has culture similar to America? Nowhere. Call it shitty culture all you like, but it is certainly unique.

Have fun staying irrelevant.

The UK turned on itself a long time ago.

they're here, but so are the rest of us

it's a free for all

>What are Injuns
Small minority wast mayority of americans don't have their own ethnicity, what even makes one an american and other not an american?Your a non country.
>What is Cajun, Pennsylvania Dutch, etc
Again you people speak shitty dialect of English not your own uniq langiage.
>What other country in the world has culture similar to America? Nowhere. Call it shitty culture all you like, but it is certainly unique.
What culture?Aside from mutliculturalism you have nothing.
>Have fun staying irrelevant.

Look where your relevance has taken you to MUTT.

USA
youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

LATVIA
youtube.com/watch?v=nnZsH4kNyLI

Attached: Latvia,Riga.jpg (1626x1080, 1.71M)

It got their boy Trump elected and it's not very complicated.

"Propaganda must always address itself to the broad masses of the people. (...) All propaganda must be presented in a popular form and must fix its intellectual level so as not to be above the heads of the least intellectual of those to whom it is directed. (...) The art of propaganda consists precisely in being able to awaken the imagination of the public through an appeal to their feelings, in finding the appropriate psychological form that will arrest the attention and appeal to the hearts of the national masses. The broad masses of the people are not made up of diplomats or professors of public jurisprudence nor simply of persons who are able to form reasoned judgment in given cases, but a vacillating crowd of human children who are constantly wavering between one idea and another. (...) The great majority of a nation is so feminine in its character and outlook that its thought and conduct are ruled by sentiment rather than by sober reasoning. This sentiment, however, is not complex, but simple and consistent. It is not highly differentiated, but has only the negative and positive notions of love and hatred, right and wrong, truth and falsehood."[5]

>UK jails people for illegal opinions
>doesn't jail pakis for fucking 12 year olds because "no evidence"
>their police is a fucking joke that dances on LGBT prides while their people are raped and killed
>their royal muttmily is acting so mighty and invites Shillary and Obongo for their wedding while not inviting Trump

I could go on and on and on. Britain deserves these hate threads even more than Sweden and Germany. It's happenning around this time because they are talking to Russia like they still were the british empire. Meanwhile, if Russia wanted to conquer them and USA didn't intervene they would fall in a day. But of course, paranoid balt can only see "muh Russia".

seconding this

This.
Agreed. I feel betrayed and angry now.
Lauren and that other bint getting detained was a massive kick in the teeth (I don't even like either of them). It's one thing for people to be rejected for stupid and nebulous stuff like "hate speech" or "inciting racial hatred", but I want other anons to consider what it would feel like to have people who share your values, get rejected from the country you live and were born in, for being political fucking dissidents. Imagine what it feels like to hold the values that you do because you love and wish to preserve your country, only for that country to turn round and call you an enemy of the state because of it.

I love what this country used to be, but that country is dead to me now; I fucking hate it today, I wish I could leave.

This.

>because they are talking to Russia like they still were the british empire. Meanwhile, if Russia wanted to conquer them and USA didn't intervene they would fall in a day.
Thats bullshit and you know it, russia is weak shithole, only thing they have is their old soviet militeraly they are literaly a non threat, they are like this big guy with large muscles that act like he's tough buts once you ounch him he fells flat on he's ass.
>But of course, paranoid balt can only see "muh Russia".
Ironic for you to say something like this chech

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Pact_invasion_of_Czechoslovakia

Balts literally cannot shut the fuck up about Russia OBSESSED

Ironic coming from a serb
I need only one word to make youbutthurt

Kosovo

Nah, Brits lack the fighting spirit. What would they fight for? Pakis and gay rights? If it was just Russia vs UK, Russia wins. Of course, if USA comes into the mix, they would win, because of what you said.
>muh Russia invaded you xDDD
Yeah, and Britan betrayed us back in 1938. Just like France. So why should I love the west and hate on Russia? They're the same shit and we shouldn't trust or like either of them.

>comparing current political climate with a 50 year old event

do you actually believe the MSM narrative or are you just trolling?

And?

>Yeah, and Britan betrayed us back in 1938
Non argument, thats like saying USSR ocupation of Baltics and destruction of our economy is foult of Americans.
>They're the same shit and we shouldn't trust or like either of them.
jup, but still this looks realy strange.

Russia invaded Ukraine just few years ago, they haven't changed at all.

Otomon empire, Austro

Inorite??

It’s like Sup Forums likes to kick the country in the news when it’s down

I mean, it is unfair. It’s not like every time there’s a mass shooting in America there are a load of be American, get shot threads or anything.

Cunt.

Anyone, who uses the word 'bot' in regards to an internet opponent, has a negative IQ.

>Latvia
Permamently buttblasted poor souls.

Lol newfag, I’ve been coming here since trump won the election. We’ve always hated on the UK.

Get used to it.

I'm not saying the soviet occupation was a fault of Britain. I just said that I have reasons to hate on both Russia and Britain. You just failed to see the perspective.

Yes.
My dad as devastated. For 34 years he thought I was his son but the MSM set him straight and now he knows I'm just a bit.

He's with her, and if I'm not then I'm getting deleted

No it doesnt make me think.
uk is fucking cucked u paranoid fritzel "ohmagawd its the shills it cannot be that uk went full retard"

There is a reason youre called butthurt belt you know

Sure thing ivan, now go overdose on cheep vodka while tzar putin and he's dworwves steal more money from country and build large datchas in mauntains while average russian barely buys himself bread, go watch some ren TV where they will tell you that ancient russians built pyramids and send more young russian men to die in dombass.
SLAVA PUTINU!!

Attached: 2015-06-09_18-57-15__32da9f84-0ec0-11e5-8e5c-448a5b8480a3.jpg (720x405, 101K)

>newfag
>here since elections
No faggot, u kys

I sense butthurt

If you look at the catalog at any given time, roughly 20% of the posts are about Russia or Putin. Sometimes it's significantly more. Sup Forums is full of Mi6, CIA, and Kremlin trolls

Latvians are whiter than americans ever will.

Because all three of those things happened days apart it's not usually that intense. Also I don't want to be skinned alive by the Spetznaz because the British political class of Jew pedophie lizardpeople decided that all white men should die for a Muslim infested shithole.

Attached: child migrant.png (502x323, 73K)

Attached: peoples_commissariat_of_latvian_recreation2.png (1000x500, 65K)

this

Lol, the only brits that would fight for this country are inbred chavs which shouldn't be a challenge, anyway Russia has enough warheads to flatten this entire nation so it wouldn't matter anyway.

>>At the same time for no reson what so ever Sup Forums sudently turns on UK
The UK has always been a little bitch, to put things in a perspective.

The UK and the US together robbed Germany of all of their patents and scientists. Yet the rubble of Germany is now a bigger economy than the UK, but the UK will shit on every country, sperging how fucking awesome they are, they can go fuck themselves

>Small minority
Majority of Americans are just that - American. We trace our ancestry back for funsies, but ultimately we are just American.

>Shitty Dialect of English
Cajun is more French and English, Pennsylvania Dutch is not English in the slightest. Then there's the Injun languages.

Look where your relevance has taken you, nowhere. Your countries only significance was to be plundered by Crusaders you pagan fucks. Your culture is German, English, and Roman. Your original culture is gone, it was taken from you just as the central Europeans eradicated the Injuns.

Attached: 1518788437402.png (734x653, 1021K)

Yes. Notice how they slightly backed off of the US after the election.

Are you saying you are getting paid for spreading Kremlin propaganda? And all this time i was doing it for free. Silly me

Attached: retake Constantinople 1.jpg (1024x695, 86K)

chabad hasbarats

Look for them under the bed, use Haloperidol.

Attached: haloperidol[1].png_w=640.png (520x332, 39K)

>no reason whatsoever

Really, nigger? What about count dankula going to jail and lauren southern and that austrian chick being deported for wrongthink?

This isn't normal behavior, bongs are fucking losing it. Unless you think all these stories are highly fabricated and all media sources from the mainest of mainstream to the most obscure are all controlled by Russia now too?

>>At the same time for no reson what so ever Sup Forums sudently turns on UK
>sudently
Fuck off newfag, nobody every liked Brits.

it doesnt take much to hate UK
they are the reason this world is in this state

Yeah, it's pretty fucking obvious. It always follows the same pattern.

Suddenly?
>nu/pol/

The alt-right believes with every fiber of their being that Yuri was absolutely right about Putin's KGB using propgaganda and other active measures to demoralize and destabilize the West.

However, the alt-right is equally convinced that their hero Vladimir Putin's FSB would never use Putinbots, web brigades, Kremlin shell news outlets and social media trolls to turn Americans against each other (and vice versa).
-->Threads that pit men against women/feminists
-->Threads that pit Boomers against the Millennials
-->Threads that pit conservatives against the liberals
-->Threads that pit Christians against the Jews, Muslims
-->Threads that pit whites against the blacks women, hispanics and other minorities.
-->Threads that pit straights against lgbt

Constantly pitting one Western group against another. Yuri Bezmenov says that's how the KGB did it under Putin. Putin's FSB is getting away with this on Sup Forums today because Sup Forums forgot about Yuri.