Oregairu thread

Why did they dramatically change Yukino's character from cruel ice queen who isn't afraid to tell the truth, to someone who drops their spaghetti around Hachiman?

Because that's how girls act after they fall in love, sorry you are unfamiliar with that

Because the true Yukino was never an Ice queen. She was always a dork who loved panda mascots. Her ice queen persona was just a front to cope with her family and school life.

Maybe I'm reading her character wrong, but I thought Yukino never lies?

Wasn't until later on though, ever heard of love at first sight?

Why lie when you don't even have to say anything? She may not ever lie but she's not always honest either.

Has there seriously been no update since volume 11 came out? It's been 2 fucking years now. Is the series on hiatus?

Yuckyno a shit.

12 was just released in october, I believe.

shit anime
shit development
this is why anime will always be inferior to cinema

Because you're dealing with badly written garbage.

This. Also Yukino is love.

There was a part where Hachi realizes that "Yukino never lies" was something he projected on her. He and everyone except Shisuka, Hayato and maybe Yui bought into her perfect ice princess persona she uses to distance herself and live up to the expectations of her family. In reality she is socially autistic.

Why did they dramatically change the artsyle from cozy SoL to every other paint by numbers KyoAniShit?

Different studio. Better animation, but character design suffered. Iroha, Yumikp Andy Sensi look pretty good though.

Here's a revolutionary concept for you, people aren't permanently in one mood for their whole lives.

Also changing Haruno having purple hair and eyes.

Don't you think it was something Yukino wanted to show because she looked up to her sister, and wanted to be like her. Which includes Haruno's condescending nature.

because haremshit

Ironic considering this anime was supposed to be a deconstruction of harems, kind of like Evangelion is a deconstruction of mecha waifushit.

Is this over yet?

#rekt

those e/v/in poopsters haven't even watched the show

S1 was fun, S2 is generic haremshit, but edgy. You LITERALLY can't dispute this.

these side characters are the worst shit ever
cept the fucking twink i guess

I think S2 was the result of suits telling Watari to change it into a harem for more yen. Anno for example changed Evangelion to make money on fujoshi audience. Same case with this.

Reminder Hikigaya Doesn't deserve Such angel.

she looks retarded

Reminder that Yukino is only projecting her savior from her own self onto Hachiman while Yui genuinely loves Hachiman and understands his repressed desire for genuine affection.

Reminder that Vol 12 chp 1 has been translated.

Whorikita a shit

I'm going to pull a Tale of Genji and raise Rumi to be my wife.

rumi is literally just loliyukino
enjoy your bitchy wife thats going to age like shit

How I raised your mother

Does a more satisfying/heartfelt scene exist?

Teacher confession from Jitsu wa Watashi and the final promise. Muh genuine is weak.

好彩雪崩團滅清一色

Yukino isn't cold. she's just autistic.

Because season 2 is shit

He was just talking without speaking same with 90% of the rest of the dialogue in S2.
I was with Yukino when she basically screamed, "What the fuck does that even mean" after this scene.

I am 100% sure you are clinically autistic and i am a MBBS and PhD in psychiatry

They broke the 8man.

Am I the only one who especially?

Of course not, all anons in this thre

I want to fuck Yukinon in front of helpless Hachiman

Because Oregairu became what it parodied.

It is not a parody, it is development.

September was a fuckin roller coaster

Winning not the real winning. Hachiman cannot commit to marriage and it is very common for virgin relationship turn sour. Yui is playing the long game

fake news

Fuck off Yuipollfag and stop bumping your shit thread.

Yuifriends
>facts
>statistics
>analyses

Yucknofags
>muh autistic ice queen muh yuipollfag

>tfw Komachifag
Feels good to be completely irrelevant and to just enjoy the existence of best girl

Yui doesn't care for genuine

She cares anything about 8man, she understand quickly the genuine speech because she too, want genuine like 8man

More like the other way around. The only thing I’ve seen from yuifags is the autistic shit you guys show.

But all of that is wrog. Why do you guys always feel the need to lie?

>wrong*

yes, you are wrong

Noice, just make sure that 8man doesn't catch you when you spend the night with Komachi.

No. Factually speaking Yui doesn’t understand Hachiman. The teo of them never open up to each other. Something genuine is something she doesn’t care about in ANOTHER as well as the main storyline. Yui has also never helped Hachiman and she only likes him because he saved her dog. Those are all facts.

Komachi would be repulsed by the people here.

Everyone would be repulsed by the people here. Don't think your favorite girl would make an exception for you.

Technically, you are wrong. These are not facts but projection. She began to love him and more and more since she joined the club. She cares about him a lot, she want to change him by letting herself into herself but not through the brutal invasion from outside.

>she want to change him
if she loved him she wouldn't try to change him you filthy roastie

If she loved him, she will stop him to hurt himself.

No. The thigs I am talking about come from the source material. Your points are projection. Yui loved him since he saved her dog an because he saved her dog. That’s the reason she joined the Service Club. Yui also doesn’t care about changing Hachiman. She only cares about dating him, because he saved her dog.

But she didn’t do that. That’s the point.

>things*
>and*

She tried and sadly she failed but she will never give up on him

I respectful disagree. She developed an interest on him as he displayed heroism. Then, she felt sorry for him as he is a shutoff. She joined the club initially to befriend him. Gradually, she is in love and torn with the friendship of Yukinon and also her social standing.

She didn’t even try though. That’s the point. As for the rest, that’s blatant bullshit, because Yui never cared about being friends with the guy.

He's not hurting himself though, so nice try.

He is. Ask anyone and their sisters.

She did approach him in many many ways, it is Hachiman who reject her coldly. The confession after firework maybe sprung of the moment but she still continue to associate herself to him. She tried by pleading at least while Yukino just shut he off.

>being alone means you're hurting yourself

She wouldn't be repulsed by Komachifag

>hfw she sees Komachifag

This post made me happy, user.

Not if you help other in expense of yourself and cry yourself to sleep every fortnight

She is cute but she dont have a say on her future sister-in-law.

No problem user.

Too flat to save her onichan

>closer to your heart when you hug
>doesn't sag
Flat is justice.

>Flat is justice

Saika is flattest so is he most just?

It only applies to girls.

that's sexism

Hachiman literally admitted that being alone felt torturous and he couldn't let himself just go back to that after befriending Yui and Yuki. He doesn't care about romance at all at this point, he just wants to keep the only true friends he's ever made. Yui understands this, which is why she's taking things slow with him, even though he's pushing for it more (at least twice he asks her to go do something alone, but she knows it would hurt Yuki to see them like that.)

As for your other point, Yui did start crushing on 8man because he saved her dog and looked like a hero, correct. She then saw he was a fucking dick and damn near unapproachable. But, she still stuck with him, and when he started to open up, that's when she realized she genuinely loved him.

Call me a Yuifag if you want but I really like both girls and don't want to see either of them "lose". But they won't, because this show isn't written by a retard.

>le Yui only cares about his cock and likes him solely because of the dog thing
They're past it and Yui isn't some orbiter that wants to hop on to him.

"Silly Hikki, you cant have both best in the world"

link?

Does it matter if Komachi is flat or not when she has such a fine ass?