FBIANON POSTED BEFORE "BOMBER" WAS KILLED. PREDICTED THEY HAD A CONSERVATIVE PATSY

Reminder that pic related was posted before the "bomber" was found and "killed himself". Not saying it's for sure true but it's starting to look like this user might not have been full of shit after all. They could do this to any of us. All they have to do is shoot something up or whatever and then post your picture on the news saying you did it and everyone would believe them. This shit is fucking scary.

Attached: austin bombings false flag.jpg (1822x130, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kSAxcQ5VL5c
archive.is/jdq9C
youtube.com/watch?v=qOw4TdqFU-I
youtube.com/watch?v=RWsx1X8PV_A
youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why was his FB scrubbed then?

KNOCK KNOCK
POLICE
YOURE WANTED FOR SHITPOSTING
>put on your cool face Sup Forums

Attached: 3081A701-3F74-404B-ADE4-A3B8B10BA917.gif (325x216, 2.7M)

bomber was a satanist

>following weeks
>next day

FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT

Attached: 1521553861453.jpg (799x754, 70K)

>when you make fun of brits for getting arrested for shitposting but your own goverment kills people or stages false flags just to take your rights from you.

Attached: 1520365644882.jpg (1200x826, 135K)

They’re going to claim the Austin bomber was a Qfag.

Attached: 7A3D59DC-67C8-40D0-8339-20A8719FC666.jpg (397x520, 90K)

How does this work? If the “alt-right” is declared a terrorist organization, what happens? Are maga-tier people who get lumped in with the WNs gonna be sent to GitMo? Is anyone apposed to immigration and gayness now the equivalent of al-queada?

Lol the atf couldn't fight us all even if they tried. Couple thousand jew loving freaks vrs perhaps millions.

The goal is to ban sites like this so they will have total control over the narrative.

Why the fuck is the ATF so anti American?

Attached: IMG_6298.jpg (313x334, 80K)

Gew brediggded dis

Attached: 1519534526329.png (750x780, 77K)

because they want to control all the fun stuff

WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING

They work for jews and pedophile freaks.

>its brain dead euronigger believes every LARP post on Sup Forums as 100% fact.

Remember Fahrenheit 451. Montag got away, but as far as society saw, they got the guy who was just a random patsy. Can't have society thinking the government can't get their man.

Fuck you boomer niggers go back to facebook.

do you really believe all the posts after vegas sandy hook or any other shooting are just larpers?

you conspiratards are in absolute denial.
pol and infowars are full of psychotic violent angry virgins.
you assholes talk everyday about race wars and killing everyone from blacks, jews and liberals.

so don't even try to fucking say this shit is a false flag, because you losers have the motive and prove it every day.
you ARE terrorists.

SUBSEQUENT IF PROVEN

Attached: C1C6A2CF-8C17-419D-9AE2-06EB73F4C284.jpg (975x606, 89K)

[FAG]164819875
NICE ONE SHLOMO!

Attached: 1521583824638-pol.jpg (554x600, 130K)

Come arrest me then. Gas the kikes, race war now! Fuck you statist niggers.

I thought/pol was a containment board created by nerds controlled and operated by alphabets?

>kill some random incel
>scrub his FB
>state he was actually a Le Nazi all along
>24/7 (((media))) spouting "kill whitey" for several months just in time for Mid-Term elections

That's my theory, anyway.

Attached: CNN proud shitholer crying, burn the Constitution, counter-signal memes smuggies.png (640x640, 231K)

Super vague and super obvious prediction. Bomb making is either Muslim or white, and bomb delivery without ISIS taking credit means white, which anyone could have deduced a week ago, or yesterday night. How could he have predicted that a likely white perpetrator would be painted as alt-right in the media? Fake and gay and unblessed digits.

This

youtu.be/kSAxcQ5VL5c

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-111732.jpg (1080x2220, 426K)

>Fbianon here
Go fuck your self.

Attached: 55F82A2C-87D6-4D92-B5C4-75EAB418F8DB.jpg (211x239, 11K)

i'm going to put this here:

archive.is/jdq9C

anons theorized that the guy had military training, because of the sophistication of some of the devices, and the escalation of the techniques. this is the first 'witness' making any sort of statement of 'expertise'. interesting that he was staying at the same hotel, and just happened to be outside at 2am when the kid's car-bomb detonated.

consider that anons also theorized a team of people, perhaps an expert teaching someone.

Ohhh ok.

>predicted
it's pathetic damage control...

Attached: ISPYONUXDDDDDDDDDDD.jpg (1066x1600, 258K)

I saw that post yesterdday. Thought it was fake, fuck I feel dumb.

>satanist
Fancy word for jew

I’m not a virgin or psychotic. I want a safe future for my wife and children. Sounds like terrorism huh?

Completely lacking in genuineness and heterosexuality.

>anons theorized that the guy had military training
most vets don't like things that go boom.
>because of the sophistication of some of the devices
The trip wire was sophisticate, the rest were run of the mill pipe bombs.
>and the escalation of the techniques
no. his count did not improve after his initial run.
>consider that anons also theorized a team of people, perhaps an expert teaching someone.
a team should have better numbers than 2:6

I remember Fahrenheit 451

Attached: 1521324619283.gif (371x365, 3.47M)

memewar happening tomorrow 180est get organized
Spread bread

Attached: cleeseblink.gif (500x375, 980K)

thanks for confirm.

also - i'm pulling over, i'm pulling over, i'm not going to try to get away. boom?

that makes sense?

wasn't there some fake (or real) news that this guy was using mil-spec detonators?

BIG IF TRUE

Attached: ca.jpg (1080x942, 72K)

White Conservative Terrorist? No way in hell anyone could have predicted that!

>goes on Sup Forums to complain about people believing in conspiracies

Attached: ohshit.jpg (366x380, 18K)

t. imperialist

Attached: 1510326972664.jpg (749x659, 297K)

>interesting that a witness was at the place where the thing happened that he witnessed
lol wut

Attached: 1502657602835.jpg (236x286, 12K)

Q predicted FBIAnon predicting this

Attached: 1514384552909.jpg (720x686, 69K)

Attached: 79078D94-A2A9-4A7A-B93F-CCFC50ADA666.gif (420x391, 3.96M)

>KNOCK KNOCK
>POLICE
>YOURE WANTED FOR SHITPOSTING

Attached: proud dog.jpg (632x473, 50K)

>believing a fictional message board.

I fucking hate since this whole thingy began, they haven't disclosed what explosive was used.
If I was on T.V. for just 1 minute, I could convince America Stoneman Douglas Highschool was a falseflag

Attached: thesuperlativelaugh.jpg (455x675, 113K)

yes

What I want to know is why is alcohol, tobacco, firearms and explosives pumped together. It should be the BAT and BFE not BATFE

>Pretending to have insight

Try harder.

>believing the mass media

Attached: cia.jpg (400x400, 28K)

No good reason to believe that. They're basic pipe bombs.

It makes sense to me, because he can't possibly get away.

>muh ten round magazines, and single gun being used
youtube.com/watch?v=qOw4TdqFU-I

>The goal is to ban sites like this so they will have total control over the narrative

Makes sense why they are going after facebook now. Take control of it officially. Shut down any alternative sites.

>Reminder that pic related was posted before the "bomber" was found
Pic related was posted yesterday you moron. This would be slightly more believable if the warning happened weeks ago before any bombings were set off. That would mean this LARPing faggot might actually have insider info, which he does not. It's obviously fake and gay.
>it's a false flag patsy used for xyz
You conspiritards say this about literally everything. There is absolutely nothing new here.
>larpanon predicted this

FBIanon here, tomorrow Sup Forums is still infested with autistic larpers.
Screencap this.

I DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING TTHEY TELL ME UNLESS I SEE IT FUCK THAT THEY LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING EVEN THINGS THAT YOU THINK YOU FOUND OUT IT IS STILL THEM LYING TO YOU ABOUT THE LIE THAT THEY TOLD BEFORE FUCK THEM MAN WHY THE USA TURN TO SHIT LIKE THIS WHY DOES MAN ONLY CARE ABOUT RESOURCES? CAN WE NOT SHARE LOVE AND PROSPERITY? FUCK MAN THE EARTH IS FUCKED DUE TO THESE DIRTY FUCKS RUINING EVERYTHING WITH THEIR GREED.

It would hurt them in the midterm rather than help them, just like spouting "kill whitey" for several months in time for 2016 election did.

nah the earth not fucked god got our backs. Shout out the big man!
I believe in us!

Attached: 1521472303261.png (1366x768, 621K)

The witness is obviously the fbi agent that supplied the bombs to the kid. Remember that is the MO of fbi, find a mentally ill retard, arm them with bombs and guns, then bust them for the bombs and guns. Witness is most likely the actual bomb builder as well and was bragging about how sophisticated his own devices were.

what secret squirrel dpt of govt doesnt tho?

Attached: 1503448294035.jpg (530x348, 54K)

>THESE DIRTY FUCKS RUINING EVERYTHING WITH THEIR GREED.
youtube.com/watch?v=RWsx1X8PV_A
Watch this and tell me if greed is still a bad thing

it took time for the russboos to come with a conspiracy theory
GJ Kremlinshit

jokes on you! I don't have a face!

Attached: 1521320095180.png (1346x1501, 1.11M)

home schooled, family worship under the umbrella of the Center for Progressive Christianity, absolute bare bones online presence, convenient suicide

Attached: dan in the van.jpg (243x337, 24K)

first 2 victims connected by family in
>The BOULE (Sigma Pi Phi Fraternity) perhaps one of the first black Greek fraternities founded in 1904, but most of its founders were Prince Hall Masons and/or had strong Masonic affiliations.

Attached: boule frat.jpg (540x511, 106K)

Yes

suicide is always convenient.

All those threads are made by ShareBlue and JIDF, you absolute nufag

Attached: E355AC97-4F4B-4D30-9D95-D0AFA9BC8371.jpg (876x1024, 156K)

holy shiet
bump of justice

It is, but then you have anons like Q pulling millions of boomers into Chan culture and raiding hashtags on twitter. The powers that be want to shut it down because it’s no longer a containment board but rather a hub of leverage over the narrative.

Attached: CD9916EF-5B2D-405E-8D85-9A527FAF164F.jpg (292x370, 47K)

man why the fuck do we get such little goddamn information these days

>They could do this to any of us
easy to fix that cut your arms and legs off

FBIanon here. You faggots are our most useful idiots because you’ll believe anything you read that follows “FBIanon” or the letter Q

>archive.is/jdq9C
what about the goodwill incendiary one?

>KNOCK KNOCK
>POLICE
>YOURE WANTED FOR SHITPOSTING
doubt it, would you like the antidote to the poison everyone who enters my home had ingested?

Attached: UOLopPJt_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>what happens?
they have to arrest all their gay commie alt right figureheads for hate speech?

Attached: 1520007134738.jpg (263x263, 15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0

>The goal is to ban sites like this
no it isn't, the goal is to get you morons talking as much as possible to teach the algos how to identify troublemakers

>You faggots are our most useful idiots because you’ll believe anything you read that follows “FBIanon” or the letter Q
we actually believe everything, as far as it makes sense to

Attached: Back to Oblivion.png (416x416, 393K)

Attached: 1511028446551.png (596x704, 733K)

this lol

do any of these people actually end up having posted on Sup Forums

greed is not bad.

the people who own everything are greedy with things that could help other people. Imagine if people like J.P Morgan, Schiffs, Rockafellers, Rothchilds, Soros, all got together and used just a fraction of a percent of all the money they own to end world hunger!
The good that they could do to the world is unsurpassed! They contain the keys to a better life!
Yet, they, in spite of the choices they could make choose to hoard, and never let go, and to fund wars so they can make even more money. As to what purpose? What will what they do in the end mean? Do they believe in the eternal life if they gain all resources? What do they want?
Surely they do not care about you or I.
Surely i am dissonant. I believe greed is not bad, but to certain people greed is bad.
let us say

Greed is unnecessary for those who have much,
greed is necessary for those who have little.

wow it looks just like him!!!!!11

Attached: twitter austin.jpg (1092x980, 106K)

MegaAnon predicted this

Attached: 654D193A-1EAC-4D06-A91B-C0CE7288D21D.jpg (736x726, 71K)

Attached: 1519373956139.jpg (615x923, 85K)

geg