SKYKING SKYKING ITS STILL HAPPENING

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING

ITS SERIOUSLY REALLY FUCKIN HAPPENING WW3 RIGHT NOW

ALL THE WORLDS AIR FORCES HEADING TO LEBANON / SYRIA RIGHT FUCKING NOW

WEALTHY ELITE FUCKING SCRAMBLING TO FLEE THE NUCLEAR HELLFIRE

US AIR FORCE GOING ABSOLUTELY HOG WILD

RUSSIAN NUCLEAR ATTACK DRILL TODAY

ITS MOSSAD JEWS GET OUT

SKYKING AY LMAO WAKA WAKAS SYRIA WW3 ITS HAPPENING NUCLEAR HELLFIRE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE INSANE AMOUNT OF DIGITS WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE WW3 IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW ITS HAPPENING

>YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-usa/russia-says-u-s-plans-to-strike-damascus-pledges-military-response-idUSKCN1GP0TY
False-flag attacks currently underway
Syrian Army stopped 3 attempts by militants to use chemical weapons – Russian DM

YESTERDAYS DEVELOPMENTS:
→ → → → # → # → # → → → → → US plans renewed attack on Syrian government 1/2
→ → → → # → # → # → → → → → US plans renewed attack on Syrian government 2/2
→ → → → # → # → # → all sorts of planes heading to all sorts of areas
→ → → → # → # → # → → → → → Carrier groups are in position, UN orders its officials to leave Damascus
→ → → → # → # → # → → → → → Russian statement on US false flag
→ → → → # → # → # → → → → → Here's what might be going down, possible scenarios.

Site : websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
Frequency: 8992 or 11175 for SKYKANGZ. width 2.70khz, noise reduction on. Squelch turns off the noise unless they're actively transmitting, unticked plays sound constantly.
IMPORTANT : enter a name/callsign (hides your ID) AND DO NOT TYPE IN THE CHATBOX FAGGOTS. PLAY NICE. IT'S NOT FOR US.

PLANEFAGS: adsbexchange.com/
Previous:

Attached: 1521504939385.jpg (256x256, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_E-3_Sentry
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: FD65F06B-7804-4581-BA11-E177CD7F22DB.png (1600x1200, 3.35M)

Some overview points for people who want more of an idea of what's happening in syria right now

General updates on planes/skykings and syria situation overview.
Discussions w/more details about why shits kicking off in Syria and which sides countries seem to be joining.

Attached: QatarIranSyriaPipelines_02-01.png (620x683, 226K)

>a handful of noncombat aircraft is "all the worlds air forces"

Attached: 1520850854047.jpg (640x960, 139K)

LARP
A
R
P

WOOO WHO READY TO LARP FOR ANOTHER 48 HOURS? WHO READY TO KEEP MAKING EXCUSES AS TO WHY THINGS ARENT ACTUALLY HAPPENING AND THEN KICKING THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD AGAIN FOR ANOTHER WEEK? WHO READY TO RUIN HAPPENING THREADS BY MAKING THEM WHEN NOTHING IS HAPPENING? WHO READY TO BE CALM BEFORE THE STORM 2.0 AND KEEP SPAMMING THESE THREADS UNTIL MODS BAN THEM?

COUNT ME IN THATS HOW I WANNA SPEND MY LIFE

Comfy thread general : God please let me die this time edition.

Attached: 1521598742822.jpg (1916x1128, 802K)

WOOO WHO READY TO LARP FOR ANOTHER 48 HOURS? WHO READY TO KEEP MAKING EXCUSES AS TO WHY THINGS ARENT ACTUALLY HAPPENING AND THEN KICKING THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD AGAIN FOR ANOTHER WEEK? WHO READY TO RUIN HAPPENING THREADS BY MAKING THEM WHEN NOTHING IS HAPPENING? WHO READY TO BE CALM BEFORE THE STORM 2.0 AND KEEP SPAMMING THESE THREADS UNTIL MODS BAN THEM?

>obligatory "this guy has no knowledge of the situation" post

good

Attached: 1504421848555.jpg (750x725, 88K)

Checked.
How do I sarcasm friend. I added the "all the worlds" bit hoping that at least one brainlet would realise and go "oh wait clearly they're being slighly sarcastic for humorous purposes".

t.clearly i'm the real brainlet for expecting that on Sup Forums.

Attached: 1521317618458.jpg (645x729, 131K)

>ALL THE WORLDS AIR FORCES HEADING TO LEBANON / SYRIA RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>WEALTHY ELITE FUCKING SCRAMBLING TO FLEE THE NUCLEAR HELLFIRE
Broofs?

CONFIRMED 2 NATO SPY PLANES UP RIGHT NOW

Attached: nato spy plane.png (1896x793, 872K)

Fucking glorious levels of butthurt. Does anyone have the "shilling is high" thermometer pic? Don't have it on my laptop.

humm, mutt shills

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

Attached: 63F166B8-09DA-4207-B9AB-5C0769E683F0.jpg (1162x850, 195K)

>CONFIRMED 2 NATO SPY PLANES UP RIGHT NOW
OH FUCKING SHIIIIT NIGGA

WW3 CONFIRMED HOLD TIGHT EVERYBODY

Attached: 1521559017081.jpg (343x361, 94K)

Do you really have nothing better to do right now?

I'm in

Attached: 1521645436450.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

AYO WAT UP?

Attached: SKYKANG.jpg (1152x864, 241K)

>spy planes
>check them out on the internet
brainletwojak.jpg

Attached: 1504040110358.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

OMG!!!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION..

SKYKINGS IS A CODED ANAGRAM!!

K KYS NIGS.

COINCIDENCE?????

THIS IS BIG GUYS, THEY KNOW WE KNOW AND ARE TRYING TO SUBVERT OUR EFFORTS USING SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES!

8992 active, french again.

Was funny the first time
You can stop now

For real tho. Whos is posting all these slide threads? Would like some ideas cause i dont wanna be the one who says it. Also sage

Ayo, hol up.

Attached: F96A24E7-A607-4BE6-BFA4-D79C947A6F41.png (1536x2048, 1.35M)

stop LARPing faggot

This is some butt hurt right here

US SUB HUNTER RIGHT NEXT TO SYRIA

Attached: HAPPENING.png (1897x823, 514K)

HOLY SHIT GUISE FUCKING BLACKHAWKS AND SHIT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1520993452056.jpg (576x499, 63K)

56% of posters in this thread are shills

WOOO WHO READY TO SHILL FOR ANOTHER 48 HOURS? WHO READY TO KEEP MAKING CONTRADICTION AS THINGS ARE ACTUALLY HAPPENING AND THEN KEEPING THE ACT DOWN THE ROAD AGAIN FOR ANOTHER WEEK? WHO READY TO RUIN HAPPENING THREADS BY MAKING THEM WHEN THERE IS HAPPENING? WHO READY TO KEEP SPAMMING THESE CONTRADICTIONS UNTIL MODS BAN US?

OH FUCK VEHICLES OF WAR IN AN AREA OF THE PLANET AT WAR?

FUCKING WOAH MAN Q PREDICTED THIS

WE

OMG!!!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION..

SKYKINGS IS A CODED ANAGRAM!!

K KYS NIGS.

COINCIDENCE?????

THIS IS BIG GUYS, THEY KNOW WE KNOW AND ARE TRYING TO SUBVERT OUR EFFORTS USING SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES!

Tick Tock happening fags. Barely 24 hours left

Attached: CBA0E1A6-DA6A-47B8-8D95-E04C063B794A.jpg (1332x518, 168K)

It's not as stupid as it sounds. There's a reason we're monitoring planes. afaik (and i could be wrong, pilot anons please correct me if so) aircraft use transponders to identify each other. If not in an active military situation military will use codes that civilians can see, and hence we can see some military craft through the civilian software.

As for the spy planes bit again, other people please correct me if I'm wrong but
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_E-3_Sentry
>The Boeing E-3 Sentry, commonly known as AWACS, is an American airborne early warning and control (AEW&C) aircraft
>The E-3 is distinguished by the distinctive rotating radar dome above the fuselage. Production ended in 1992 after 68 aircraft had been built.
>radar has a range of 250+ miles

So yeah from their current position I think their radar can see into a significant portion of russian territory. Looks like a surveillance/early warning thing to me.

Actually that was all me phoneposting and changing my IP. I figure if you’re gonna shit up the catalog constantly with false happening threads, I’m gonna shit the threads up. Kys HUE faggot

HAPPENING ALS;HDAKLHSD;LAWJLDAB;L JDN211 4312YFX

Attached: 2018-03-21 17_14_01-how many nukes does russia have - Google Search - Pale Moon.png (652x183, 13K)

>the 22 hours 22 get post 2 threads ago
HABBBBBBBBBB

ban these fags already jesus

thanks for bumping then, retard

>this is the only thing sitting up the catalog
95% of stuff in the catalog is garbage why are you so ass blasted?

irrelevant but this one was in Brasil yesterday

Attached: v11.png (603x686, 127K)

d#bs of truth

This is it boyz

Attached: 1521529837478.jpg (884x666, 128K)

Fuck man nice spot, good job.

checked.
>WOAH FUCK VEHICLES OF WAR IN AN AREA WHERE THE MILITARIES OF THE TWO AMERICA AND RUSSIA ARE LITERALLY FACE TO FACE DEFINITELY NO CHANCE OF ANYTHING HABBENING GUYS
>daily reminder that Q predicted lots of shit and pol listens to his advice. Might not always be correct, but its one of the best sources out there.
>shilling is natures way of telling you its working

Why do faggots get so butt blasted about skykings? At least there is some geopolitical discussion here. Its 1000x better than eceleb threads or /ptg/.

>haha I spent an hour phonefagging and changing my id to ineffectually shill THE ETERNAL SKYKANGZ I'm so cool HUE faggot.

It's people who first found Sup Forums sometime after 2012 and they can't just ignore shit they don't like.

Go easy on him. Americans are kind of screwy from all the jewish indotrination.

Checked

ATTENTION, WE ARE TAKING OVER THE Sup Forums SOON!

Attached: IMG_20180321_181839_537.jpg (1440x2282, 506K)

this

Skyking threads are actually interesting. I like how people here track planes and listen to military radio to try to understand war situations via a first hand approach, instead of getting the media-filtered version.

>ich essen die schiesse

Let's do it right now

Attached: 1503998175694.png (750x709, 130K)

that is a good point. and completely true too, america is so crazy big on the "JUDEO-christian" heritage it's insane.

user.... you forgot one more

That's all correct, but NATO has AWACS up and running 24/7, just like tankers and it means literally nothing. Also as you pointed out it's there to detect planes while a "spy" plane would be used to detect military bases, installations and so on which would require it to be above its target and completely different hardware.

what is the next boar we should inhabit? d#bs decide:

I start: Sup Forums

/bant/

Sup Forums

well dubbs never lie

Attached: wofle.png (1024x663, 38K)

Attached: ewXm5.jpg (355x397, 87K)

/vg/

You're white knighting so hard.

Why are they building pipelines though? Won’t these groups just blow up each other pipelines?

haha fuck I'm actually dying with laughter man. But seriously we should try and be nice to the rest of Sup Forums and keep it contained or the mods might ban it. Keep hilarious poland skykangz edition up for now, but we should try and not get the banhammer. (t.OP they'll IP ban).

Skykingz threads deserve to exist, but let's keep them cycling in generals format.

>Also, wait till we've got a confirmed IBS REALLY HAPPENING
>THEN DAY OF THE ROPE : SKYKANGZ Sup Forums EDITION TIME.

Checked. Agreed. It's comfy. It's a relaxed way to assess a serious situation, and it's pretty interesting. I'm gonna be curious to see what shits been going down when it finally becomes declassified.

/x/

Why do you think securing control of Syria is so important? If you don't control the region enough to protect/repair the pipeline you may as well not have it.

Fair enough, I did wonder if they'd maintain constant flights of them. Haven't seen them all the time though - I don't know if theres any significance to that or not. Hard to tell really.

/mlp/

/out/

/his/

/kangz/

I’m reporting all you fags conspiring to shit up other boards

/h/

Checked. They're building pipelines because oil is really fucking important. Like however important you think it is, increase it by 10. Oil matters geopolitically. I don't know what these pipelines are like physically, I imagine they will need a stable country though. So yes if they tried to build them right this second they'd get blown up. I think that's why they want to fight - NATO wants ground control to build theres, Russia wants to defend syria so Iran can build theirs.

/ck/

Sup Forums

/k/

/o/

/r9k/

/x/

we have a winner. /o/ it is.

WAKA WAKKA FLOCKKA AYYY LMAOA SKYKANG SKYGANG DO NOT REPEAT DELETE! WAKAAAAAAA!

Checked

SKYKANGZ BRIDAGE RETARDS

SITE RULES

4.You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids"). Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-Sup Forums) raids is also not permitted.

There are people who want us banned. Why participate. Suspicious 2 posts by this ID posts and tries to bandwagon with illegal shit. Don't listen. Report. Mods remove the bait troll.

comfy skykangz people continue.