Shokugeki no Souma

Megumi is cute.

Your Megumi looks weird

Erina for lust
Megumi as best girl

You know she's not. She's the token doormat girl that Japanese losers love so much.
I know shipping is a stupid thing for a cooking manga but I can't wait for the author to pull a Kubo and make her win only to please the retard audience.

Doujima would be so based as a director
I want off Azami's wild ride already, he's too lame

Not even trying to start shit but why on earth would anyone want to marry Erina over Megumi?

Reminder that Dog, Alice, and Hisako will always be irrelevant. They'll get mini-arcs in the future to give them growth, and then fade into the background once again. They will never be Soma/Erina/Megumi/Takumi importance level, but won't suffer from being PSD fodder level. They're a mediocre bunch that will get the lowest E10 seats in the future.

>muh potential

>why on earth would anyone want to marry a literal Goddess over a stale doormat
I'm not sure

>being an ichirukifag
That was your first mistake, tripfag.

>Not even trying to start shit but
Can you fuck off you piece of trash this is a new thread and we could go a few posts without the autistic waifufags flinging shit at each other every 60 seconds

Don't encourage to that faggot again, also not reply to him either.

Erinafag here, you make me sick. Megumi is to be protected. Erina loves Megumi so why the hate?

>Not even trying to start shit
Oh fuck off. It's obvious you don't care for either girl. but want to start shit and shitting on Erina is the easiest ways to get replies.

Bro

What are you exactly doing?

Enough with the falseflagging.

>falseflagging
What the fuck are you on? No where in that post suggest anything malicious towards either girl.

P I T Y
I
T
Y

Reminder that PSD fodder is getting more screentime than Alice/Dog/Pajeet despite sitting in the same cage.

Compare Tadokoro during the preliminaries to her recent loss. It just feels much more underwhelming.

That chapter made me feel.
Megumi is the ultimate underdog.

>meaningless shots so the readers don't forget such characters exist
Yes, they are clearly out pacing the characters who actively compete in popularity ranks without token reaction shots.

So what’s Giganigga doing while all this is going on?

I wish Erina would had give her a hug, Takumi and Isshiki joining as well.

Gathering intel

>giving points for potential
Someone throw that fucking hack woman out of the building.

I don't watch this show, is the OP Megumi? She's very cute.

yes. why wont the manga cater to your autism. If characters don't make grand displays how am I to understand their feelings?

Taking pictures of Takumi and maybe some of Souma. Clearly the smartest man here.

The goddess has been morphing her three sizes recently to be fair. Then again so has everyone else.

No, that's Erina. Megumi is the girl with braids who is friends with Erina.

>doggy and the dog fucker don't even deserve passing shots
Isn't it sad?

user, don't start. We can't get rid of him later.

Rindou vs Erina will be Megumi/Momo all over again.

>both girls lose
Truly the greatest possibility for the integrity of these threads

Why does Megumi's recent loss feel so much more shallow and underwhelming than when she got 4th place during the preliminaries?

Why is the boxing allusion so corny?

Why don't any of these characters feel real anymore?

Here bud. I don't even typeset/scan or shit but for some reason I still have manga meme fonts. Someone else can improve it.

Rindoufags are ten times more annoying than these artificial Momofag pretenders.
Prepare for the worst Shokugeki threads.

>Why don't any of these characters feel real anymore?
It tends to be theme in shonen. The longer the series goes on, the more shallow the characters feel. Naruto and Bleach suffer from the same complaints.

It will be only safe on Takumi and Isshiki's match, and I'm not so sure about with Isshiki since there's a slighty chance he might pass instead of Souma which would gather shitposting.

Good thing Erina isn't like that.

>Erina loves Megumi
Are they lesbian?

No, just friends. During the stagiaire arc Erina and Megumi became close. They got even closer during Erina's stay in the Polar Star dorm. Wafifufags will pit them against each other but that's it.

O MY APPLE JAM OXYGEN

No, but they can have orgies

>people hate Index judge now
WTF Bros?

>He thinks Erina will lose
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Anne an idiot, we Charme and Nigger now.

Erina should've hugged Megumi when she started crying. It would've been a perfect way to show more of her empathic side, and would have been a sweet moment in general for the girls . Fucking Tsukuda.

But Anne is cute!

>Anne an idiot
how so?

You mean salty Mehgoomyfags.

Are her arms paralyzed or something? Is that why she can't cook?

Anne was the one that voted for her, dumbass.

Megumi is cute.

Erina isn't a retard faggot. Megumi was trying to hide her frustration and she knew that, plus it's an important event, there is no time for this shit. Fuck off.

>Erina isn't a retard faggot.
How is giving a quick hug or even a pat on the back to someone being retarded?

Megumi is a warrior.

Erina will shove apples up smug loli's butt SOON don't worry. Erina's pissed off seeing her friend lose, so she will get revenge. Takumi and Isshiki is mad too. Megumi is the mascot of the Rebels.

Because she tried her best against an elite. She should be proud of herself. Erina knows this, why can't you? And look how Megumi bounced back from this? She might be bitter but she can't let that hold her back.

Honestly that dark panel of the backs of Isshiki and Takumi makes me feel like they want some blood.

>She might be bitter
Soma stated that he knew she wasn't bitter. Stop speedreading.

>why can't you?
I just want cute moment between the girls.

>WGO
>Absolute fairness
>Pity votes
Uuh?

Honestly, Erina isn't the best when it comes to social interactions with people her age. We have to remember that she's ever really been close to Hisako, so she was probably really confused when Megumi started breaking down in front of her.

Momo was robbed of her 3-0

>there's no way you are not bitter over that

I think you need to study english more, teenbro.

>so she was probably really confused when Megumi started breaking down in front of her.
I got that impression as well.

>Souma said so
must be true

Erina only knows how to win. She's never tasted defeat before. I think she might lose her upcoming match.

did momo mess with the kouhai?

When will Erina taste Megumi's saliva?

Isshiki, Takumi and Souma revenge fucking Momo brains out doujins when.

>megumi doesnt even know that momo acknowledged her talent at the end

She's gonna lose to Rindou.

When will Erina use her god tongue on Megumi's anus after eating a bunch of spicy food?

She didn't know about Senzaemon's underwear either.
Continuity, you don't want your underdog to know their insane hidden potential
Megumi Blanco.

>Megumi loses to Momo
>Erina loses to Rindou
>Soma loses to Tsukasa
It all makes sense now.

Erina isn't losing her first ever match and she's not gonna beat a well-rested Eishi/Rindou. So it has to be Momo.

When Erina sweeps Momo, they will go 'b-but it's because she was exhausted by Megumi'

Momo is definitely losing next round against whoever is next.
Maybe she won't get a sweets theme and lose because of it.
Tsukasa and Rindou will sweep.

Momo just fought though. If they're doing it playoffs style, it's either going to be the others that haven't dueled yet.

It's going to be a 3 vs 3 again. And for whoever that gets sit out in the rebels side there will be shitposting.

They only have 3 left.
Sword is dead.

Fuck off t-rexfags

I'm sure you're going to say that.

>simple scented shit
Momo isn't tired, Erina will beat momo since she doesn't stand a chance against the other 2.

>Momo single handedly saves The E10 from jobber status
Wew.